Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok, time to fess up guys, How old are you? Does it affect your time outdoors? I'm *Gasp* 15!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, time to fess up guys, How old are you? Does it affect your time outdoors? I'm *Gasp* 15!

Ok, time to fess up guys, How old are you? Does it affect your time outdoors? I'm \*Gasp\* 15!

im 17

Comment

im only 15 and yes it does effect my time oudoors cause i cant get to my hunting grounds.

Comment

I'm 15. It does affect my hunting and outdoor time, because I have to go to school. But I still get out whenever I can.

Comment

Old enough. LOL.

Comment

id tell you, but whats the fun in that. If your curious guess.

Comment

34, young enough to still be dumb, but old enough to realize it........

Comment

oh and i forgot to say, when i turned 16 my time in the woods probably tripled at least because i could drive myself out after school. so my age isnt affecting my hunting much.

Comment

48, I'm not 10 feet tall and bullet proof anymore... I discovered that at your age Robert! Age has provided me with more opportunity. Those same opportunities would have been much less appreciated in my youth.

Comment

turned 40 this past summer and yes I do seem to be a little stiffer after sitting in a stand all morning. And I won't deny that this cold snap were having in mid tenn. has kept me from getting up in the mornings

Comment

Rudy, I turn 15 in 15 days (Rounding up to the nearest year, lmao!) Jan 20th, best birthday to have if you like to fish, lol. Can't steelhead, can't bass fish, can't ride MX, can't do much. I need an auger and some ice rods...

Comment

im 21 and go outdoors whenever im not at work!

Comment

I'm 63, getting older and uglier with each passing year!

Comment

I"m 16. Because of school, I can't get out in the woods as much as I'd like but I still get out a good amount. And a BIG burden is off my chest, I passed my graduation project so next year, I'm good to go!

Comment

Im 14 and I have school so i can only go out on the weekends. But once i turn 16 im going to be either at gander mountain or cabelas every chance i get. And the rest time im going to be in the field.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad