Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I met a guy yesterday who had a Mossy Oak tattoo on the back of his neck. I mentioned it and he pulled back his sleeve to show m

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johanna Andrews
    replied
    I haven't gotten my hunting tat yet but I do have an armband of fish hooks around my right bicep for a girl it gets a lot of comments!

Leave a comment:

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I don't have a tattoo right now but my Father have a whole lot of it!!!

Leave a comment:

• countrygalkris08
    replied
    i have a brownin symbol behind my ear

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    I'm too young but I don't want to get tats when I'm older.

Leave a comment:

• VT Outdoorsman
    replied
    I dont have any tats, but a good friend of mine has a smallmouth bass coming out of the water to eat a J-bug. Its pretty sweet and is in remembrance of a good friend of ours who loved the outdoors just as much as we still do.

Leave a comment:

• Jim in Mo
    replied
    Should have asked him if he got paid to be a walking billboard.

Leave a comment:

• I met a guy yesterday who had a Mossy Oak tattoo on the back of his neck. I mentioned it and he pulled back his sleeve to show m

I met a guy yesterday who had a Mossy Oak tattoo on the back of his neck. I mentioned it and he pulled back his sleeve to show me his Browning tat. Does anybody else have hunting tattoos?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad