Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can comeone please explain to me what the aurthur of the article in the very back of the new field and stream is trying to stay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can comeone please explain to me what the aurthur of the article in the very back of the new field and stream is trying to stay?

Can comeone please explain to me what the aurthur of the article in the very back of the new field and stream is trying to stay? Its about hunting and fishing but.... I dont know if hes against it or for it. I don't know, it was hard to understand.

I didn't get him either, thanks for the post, I thought it was me!

Comment

Com 'mon guys, its Bill Heavey. He writes those wonderful and delightful articles so that you have something to read in the restroom. It is designed so that you can leave off mid sentence and still be amused by it. What you have probably done is tried to read the article in its entirety which call leave you with confusion and too many questions. Just remember- Its light reading. And thanks Bill, for what you do in our magazine.

Comment

The article went nowhere. I won't waste time again.

Comment

Its bill heavey, THE BEST outdoor writer. He's definately FOR fishing and hunting. Maybe hes hard to understand sometimes, but you have to read more of his articles, theyre great.

Comment

Its bill heavey, THE BEST outdoor writer. He's definately FOR fishing and hunting. Maybe hes hard to understand sometimes, but you have to read more of his articles, theyre great.

Comment

Bill Heavey is great!! I laugh my a-- off every month. Keep it comin' Bill!

Comment

you just have to take anything bill writes with a grain of humor. he's definately for hunting and a real hoot!

Comment

I understand him perfectly ... should I be worried?

Comment

Love Bill Heavey's stuff. Never had any trouble understanding him.

Comment

no like, I like him, I figured he was for fishing and hunting. But yea, I read like from front to back every issue I get, like as soon as I get it. So maybe I'll just read a little a day. Thanks guys, Idk, just caught me off guard with it...

Comment

swarta,
                        It's Bill Heavey!!! Give him a chance, he's great!!!
                        The more you read his articles, the more you appreciate him. Try his book "If you didn't bring jerkey, what did I just eat?"

Comment

Heavey is pro-hunting/fishing. He just circles around the subject sometimes.

Comment

Agreed with sayerbefiddlin answer above and A + 1 for you sir!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad