Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is now february 27 and i still havent gotten my Outdoor life. I sent my free subscription last month. Will it not start the

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is now february 27 and i still havent gotten my Outdoor life. I sent my free subscription last month. Will it not start the

It is now february 27 and i still havent gotten my Outdoor life. I sent my free subscription last month. Will it not start then till next month or did they just miss me this month?

Why don't you try giving Outdoor life a call, that would seem to make the most sense to me.

Comment

Wrong blog but any mag. takes 2-3 months to start up.

Comment

call em, i did and got a month free extension

Comment

They are always a month behind, you should get it next month. Be prepared though, Outdoor Life likes to copy F&S. They are from the same publishing company and I think they mimic F&S from cover to cover. If you go to their website, it's almost identicle to F&S.

Comment

i dont know but call

Comment

thanks i will try to call if it doesnt come next month.

Comment

Call them right away!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad