Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many of you guys get Outdoor Life? I know it may not be a good question to ask on F&S but i recently got a free subscriptio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    I used to and not no more!

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    wallofsam, i recently found out that they are both owned by the same people

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    Thanks. They might be from the same publishing company, because i was recently on their web site and it is set up bassically th esame way as this website.

Leave a comment:

• wallofsam
    replied
    I usually get both magazines within a week of each other and that's around the 3rd week of the month. I find they have alot of similar articles... almost like they are from the same publishing co. but I'm not sure about that!

Leave a comment:

• Christian Emter
    replied
    F&S comes every month. I am thinking about subcribeing to an Outdoor life next year. I just recently subcribed to a snowboard magazine. Love snowboarding.

Leave a comment:

• buckhunter
    replied
    Around 1999 or 2000 Outdoor Life turned their backs on the hunters and fisherman and changed their target subscriber to the snowboarders and hikers. They stopped running any articles involving hunting and fishing and had articles about hiking, skiing and mountain biking. Now they are trying to weasel their way back into hunter and fisherman racks. I say SCREW THEM! I don't want a magazine that turns its back on its subscribers

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    I got mine 2-24-09

Leave a comment:

• rkimberlin
    replied
    I just got my spring fishing issue F&S for march 09 yesterday which was 2/23/09. But have no clue how outdoor life works, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• KMB33
    replied
    thanks
    i usually get F&S around the 22nd of the month before the month of that issue.

Leave a comment:

• Chris Carpenter
    replied
    i foud out that i get it (F&S) on the saturday closest to the 17th of the month before it says

ie if the issue month is april then i get it in march on the sat. closest to the 17th

Leave a comment:

• How many of you guys get Outdoor Life? I know it may not be a good question to ask on F&S but i recently got a free subscriptio

How many of you guys get Outdoor Life? I know it may not be a good question to ask on F&S; but i recently got a free subscription and was wondering when it came? Also when does youre F&S; come?

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad