Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is sightron still in business? Brought a couple of scopes a few years back. Got a heck of a deal on the them!! $300 scopes got 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sightron still in business? Brought a couple of scopes a few years back. Got a heck of a deal on the them!! $300 scopes got 2

Is sightron still in business? Brought a couple of scopes a few years back. Got a heck of a deal on the them!! $300 scopes got 2 of them for $150!! Man these scopes are unreal, the clearity and the light they bring in is unreal!!! I want to but some more to replace my Tascos but am having a hard time finding Stightrons.

Midway has them.

Comment

Thanks Del, I am thinking about one. I Bet Jerry's in Olathe has em too?

Comment

Yes Sightron is based out of North Carolina, I have to agree with you I have used all kinds of scopes, but I do like my Sightron the best. The address is Stightron Inc. 101 Jeffery Way Youngsville, NC.
        919-562-3000 Hope this helps and good hunting

Comment

natchezss.com has them in stock

Comment

I have an S-II 3-9x42 on my Weatherby mag. It has done fine on 2 elk hunts in rain and snow and stood up to lots of shooting recoil. Very bright and crisp in dim light. To me, better in fading light than my Leupold VX-II's or the old Vari-X III that I have. But, I don't pretend that it is better than the higher end Leupold's and the new VX-3.

Comment

While not as famous as other scopes (Burris, Olympus, or Leupold), Sightron scopes do still manage to pack a major punch. Simply put: they can be just a reliable, at a slightly more affordable price tag. Don’t be afraid to pick up your Sightron scope today! We guarantee you will not regret it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Wanna be a NYC cop?
                by FirstBubba
                My eldest started life as a jailer.
                Natural progression was CLEET, city cop, county deputy, state police.
                "I'm tired of getting beat...
                Today, 06:00 PM
              • Wanna be a NYC cop?
                by FirstBubba
                How do large metro areas ever recruit new LEO's?

https://www.redstate.com/alexparker/...-career-crimin...
                Today, 04:02 PM
              • Reply to Racism ??
                by jhjimbo
                99, I think I saw something about a contest in an e-mail. Always creates a lot of interest....
                Today, 05:57 PM
              • Racism ??
                by jhjimbo
                Every other word on TV is racism. My take on racism is everybody is, to one degree or another, a racist. My empirical evidence is every where you look....
                09-14-2019, 06:02 PM
              • Reply to Racism ??
                by jhjimbo
                Reparation's for slaves but then a deduction for room and board they received. Also, reparation's to the ancestors of Union soldiers who fought for the...
                Today, 05:50 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
              Working...
              X