Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's time to get a new hunting buddy when? I had a friend that took me bird hunting on a farm that was supposed to be..more in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rudyglove27
    replied
    When he is not honest about taking you on a hunt without the owner's permission!!!

Leave a comment:

• wsimien
    replied
    All of these are hilarious, but I know for a fact they didn't seem funny at the time. Great question Del, they should write an article about this one in the next issue.

Leave a comment:

• huskerguy
    replied
    When they say their going pheasant hunting with you then back out that morning of opening day.

Leave a comment:

• jlfreeborn
    replied
    When he's still in the bed when you drop by to pick him up.

Leave a comment:

• NNMountaineer
    replied
    when he shoots the biggest buck on YOUR property the NIGHT BEFORE opening day

Leave a comment:

• streack
    replied
    When s/he starts shooting your limit of waterfowl.

Leave a comment:

• texasfirst
    replied
    When he shoots immature bucks.

Leave a comment:

• rrmont
    replied
    When you travel 8 hours to hunt but he HAS to go to work, but shows the place to hunt, only to have the owner show up and chew your ass for being there. My buddy didn't have permission to hunt there and left me to get chewed out. I haven't hunted with him to this day, and it was my brother!

Leave a comment:

• ETangler
    replied
    When he shows up in khakis and a button down.

Leave a comment:

• rezavoirdog
    replied
    When he shoots you in the kiester! Or when he shows up 2 hours late, forgets his license and tags and all he wants to do is drive the backroads and drinks up your beer! Also, wants to shoot every thing that he lays his eyes on, from the squirrel in the tree, to the fawn lagging behind the lead doe!

Leave a comment:

• teufelhunden
    replied
    That is a funny story Del. I had a guy from work invite me to his quail lease, turns out he was hunting my property. After some intense questioning he admitted that he wasnt leasing the land from anyone but since no one lived there he figured no one cared.

I also took my boss duck hunting one time. Total mistake. I had set up the decoys the night before, He showed up drunk, I refused to hunt with him and started picking up my decoys. While I am in the water he gets out his shotgun and starts tossing beer bottles in the air and shooting them over my head, raining glass down on me. In return for my resignation he agreed not to press assault charges.

Leave a comment:

• Del in KS
    replied
    a good place to hunt. As we was leaving in my truck he said the farmer told him not to bring any others to hunt but he was sure the guy was not home and here came the guy down the road on a 4 wheeler. My buddy ducked behind the seat and the guy drove on by on the gravel road. I said you#&%* we could have been charged with trespassing. Never again have we been hunting. He has called several times.

Leave a comment:

• It's time to get a new hunting buddy when? I had a friend that took me bird hunting on a farm that was supposed to be..more in

It's time to get a new hunting buddy when? I had a friend that took me bird hunting on a farm that was supposed to be..more in first ans

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad