Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Okay so it's no joke that you get more points for answers than comments or message boards, and it's a lot of stuff. Now does any

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay so it's no joke that you get more points for answers than comments or message boards, and it's a lot of stuff. Now does any

Okay so it's no joke that you get more points for answers than comments or message boards, and it's a lot of stuff. Now does anybody try to answer as much stuff and put a comment on every blog to try an get points? Be honest.

I only put answers on questions I know. Sometimes I'll put no.

Comment

I did at first, but then i realized that it doesn't matter.

Nate

Comment

i only answer stuff that i know.

Comment

I only answer questions I know I can answer with complete confidence.

Comment

I only answer things that I've been able to do or have done in the past.

Comment

I agree with everyone else here, only post on the things tht I know.

Comment

ZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzZ ZZZZZZZ

What was the question?

Comment

I try to stick to subjects Im familiar with...You wont find me answering questions on coon-huntin' in 'bama because I dont know jack about it...However, I can come up with answers on moose hunting and calling, flyfishing, etc...Thats what makes this forum great, someone will usually have the answer to any questions asked...

Comment

Yeah, I try to think about how I would want my questions answered, and by who, so I don't answer unless I think it's a question I can answer with complete confidence from personal experience, and I don't really care about points. I also like the answers from when I ask a question. Man, I've gotten some good advice from people who know about stuff I don't know about, like re-loading ammo, etc. Points schmoints.

Comment

I comment if I think the answer will help the person/answer the question.

Comment

I do NOT joke around(LOL) I try to help people with things to.

Comment

I try to be an active part of this online community, I answer questions I can, give my advice where applicable, and use the rest of you as a resource when i have a question of my own.

Comment

I only answer where I have experience.

Comment

I agree with every one else. Of course getting points is alwaysin the back of my mind, but i dont comment on a lot of blogs, and if i know the answer, and think my answer will help the asker, i will answer the question. But if it is about something i am clueless about i will read the questions, but wont answer it.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Rest Easy
                                by FirstBubba
                                jimbo don't like me. LOL! 😉! I caught him and called his hand....
                                Today, 07:26 PM
                              • Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                Rest easy 2nd amendment, you are safe now - for the time being....
                                Yesterday, 08:55 PM
                              • Reply to More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                                by FirstBubba
                                Talk about caught twixt a rock and a hard spot!
                                Never did like Graham. He just looks cheesy to me.

Did appreciate what Graham did for...
                                Today, 07:18 PM
                              • More on crawfishin' lightfoot lindsey grahm
                                by crm3006
                                Wow: Lindsey Graham Refuses to Issue Big Tech Subpoenas

Un-be-lievable.

Lindsey Graham swore up and down that he would
                                Today, 05:22 PM
                              • Reply to Rest Easy
                                by jhjimbo
                                I have blocked several that do not post anything worth reading, off topic wrong information, or pivoting on a thread.
                                The site is much more enjoyable...
                                Today, 07:02 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X