Fun video!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun video!

Wanted to post this under archery. Sadly, we all know what kinda mess that thread turned into! πŸ˜–

Anyway, nothing really special, just a fun video to watch. Enjoy.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...sh-special/​

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
    Wanted to post this under archery. Sadly, we all know what kinda mess that thread turned into! πŸ˜–

Anyway, nothing really special, just a fun video to watch. Enjoy.

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...sh-special/​
    It will undoubtedly take longer than the rest of my life to view all the funny β€˜stuff’ in each episode that this contains, but I sure will give a hell of an attempt ! Thanks Bubba, the grins are unending !!!

Comment

Bhr, I didn't test the link I posted. It wasn't actually what I meant to post.
      THIS is the video I actually meant to post.
      Being a "bowhunter", I think you will enjoy it. πŸ˜‰

https://youtu.be/C-1JZDagFcA
      Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-18-2022, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Bhr, I didn't test the link I posted. It wasn't actually what I meant to post.
        THIS is the video I actually meant to post.
        Being a "bowhunter", I think you will enjoy it. πŸ˜‰

https://youtu.be/C-1JZDagFcA
        A remarkable bit of shooting, but I must admit, I am more thankful for the error you made in providing the incorrect posting in the first place.........!

Comment

Here is another one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L8r4hAgVsw

I shot an arrow into the air.
          It fell to earth I know not where.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 09-18-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

A remarkable bit of shooting, but I must admit, I am more thankful for the error you made in providing the incorrect posting in the first place.........!
            It's a website called "Citizens Free Press".
            Yeppers, it's a solidly "conservative" site. It's free. Actually, Danbo turned me on to it a good while back. I check it at least 3 or 4 times a day.
            The "bow shooting" was actually a link provided by CFP.

Comment

It's a website called "Citizens Free Press".
              Yeppers, it's a solidly "conservative" site. It's free. Actually, Danbo turned me on to it a good while back. I check it at least 3 or 4 times a day.
              The "bow shooting" was actually a link provided by CFP.
              We have no way of knowing if those two arrows she pulled out of the target were the ones she shot, or if they were stuck in there for effect ! Her form looked real good (and I mean her shooting form) but at the distance she was shooting, it would appear there should have been more angle to the arrow shafts that were in the target, they were pretty much straight in ! But, hats off to her anyway !!

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

We have no way of knowing if those two arrows she pulled out of the target were the ones she shot, or if they were stuck in there for effect ! Her form looked real good (and I mean her shooting form) but at the distance she was shooting, it would appear there should have been more angle to the arrow shafts that were in the target, they were pretty much straight in ! But, hats off to her anyway !!
                Anything I find on the 'net, I take with a grain of salt.
                Did you ever see Byron Ferguson shoot?
                He was an exhibition shooter and made all kinda of oddball, accuracy and long range shots with a longbow. Very interesting.....and entertaining.

Comment

Anything I find on the 'net, I take with a grain of salt.
                  Did you ever see Byron Ferguson shoot?
                  He was an exhibition shooter and made all kinda of oddball, accuracy and long range shots with a longbow. Very interesting.....and entertaining.
                  Yeah, I did. I saw him shoot aspirins out of the air, thrown by an assistant of his. He was predominantly a longbow shooter where I preferred the recurve. He was a good β€˜en...........

Comment

I first saw him on a "Monster Bucks".
                    All I can remember is "Matt", but the Monster Buck crew went on a caribou archery hunt somewhere in Canada. "Matt" got an arrow into a nice bull, but he didn't go down. The bull was doing that long striding trot they are famous for.
                    Matt dobbed him again at 75 yards in a run and he went down for good.
                    I KNOW the guy didn't have a 75 yard pin on his bow! Those guys shoot constantly, so shots like that aren't so, uhm... improbable.
                    Kinda like Travis "T-Bone" Turner.

A mounted police officer in Austin, TX was getting ready to go home.
                    He was holding rhe reins to his mount and his partners mount when he heard shooting. A hundred yards away, some meth head was shooting "at" somebody. The officer drew his .40 S&W sidearm, took aim and fired one shot and the perp was DOA!
                    After qualifying, he and several of his friends would play around, shooting at 100 yard targets with their service sidearms. So, it really wasn't an accident. Just a bit improbable! LOL!

Comment

I once fired a .45 Colt New Service revolver at a 100 yard human silhouette.
                      I held for the head and my bullet printed on the wrist.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad