No announcement yet.

It looks like the Ukrainians are breaking out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m not supporting either side. Like the Middle East this crap has been going on there for centuries. Unlike the Middle East fanatics they haven’t killed us on our soil.

Spin it about me anyway you like, the bottom line is you’re the one pushing for reaction on here. I merely pointed out the obvious. I don’t need to post countless links to prove my points, you give me plenty of fodder to use. If you don’t like it then simply quit posting. Simple as that.

Comment

Rock -
      You can tell by the hostility on the other side, and their resort to personal attacks, that you have hit a nerve.

Comment

Shall we review

https://answers.fieldandstream.com/f...for-the-season

My favorite part. Begging for credibility.

99explorer
        99explorer
        ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

09-13-2021, 11:58 PM
        Note to our 200-odd visitors each day, please do a google search of : "Killed by wood chipper."
        There are pages and pages of horror stories to debunk these fearless on-hand operators who claim no fear of any machine (or person, or government).​
        Last edited by fitch270; 09-14-2022, 08:33 PM.

Comment

Lol!!!!!!!! Click image for larger version

Name:	0CA50D11-E7AD-484F-B4CB-2E830CB44186.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	802277

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Rock -
            You can tell by the hostility on the other side, and their resort to personal attacks, that you have hit a nerve.
            Is that what you gain ? Hitting a nerve , that’s a sad existence !

Comment

The one advantage of having the bandicoot as a friend, you have done away with the need of enemies ! So he does serve a two-fold purpose, albeit in a backhanded stab in the back.........

Pretty much the same as biden offers !

FJB

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                Rock -
                There's gotta be some kind of disorder going on with you. You seriously don't hear yourself and realize that over half of your own comments are unnecessary personal attacks? You could have discussed the topic of ducks being harmed this week by simply presenting your opposing point of view, rationally -- but nope, first chance you got, it was personal. Meanwhile, I -- as others have tried to do on here, with little reason -- continued to simply discuss the issue, or try to. Your response? Again, hostile and personal. And that's just one of the most recent examples.

By the way, nobody "resorts" to anything with you and Rock Rat. You guys deserve every response you get, right off the bat. With ninety percent of every thread you guys take part in, moral superiority is what you're after moreso than anything else. And much of the time with your own threads, it's pretty clear that the thread is begun just to create the situation where the moral superiority can be wielded! And even if I'm wrong about that -- which I could be, since I'm not psychic and not arrogant enough to think my assumptions about others' motives and objectives are always accurate -- you still deserve the accusation because you've made your own beds.

Or bed, I should say, as in singular. You're both so far up each other's butts it's hard to tell where one ends and the other begins.

So there, how's that for some hostility?

Comment

Well Matt, all the ad hom is great but back to the subject,,, Fitch says it's one of those both sides kind of wars.

All of the very conservative military types in the US think this war has global implications. Frankly most everyone thinks so too, except the tribal left and right here in the US and some of the same in Europe. Thousands of tanks, half a million soldiers, one country has nukes up the ying yang, European and US energy inflation/

Ukraine, with weapons and intelligence from the US, just pulled off one of the most decisive tactical victories since WWII. Deception so the Russians moved forces out of the theater, they kept the whole attack under wraps so the Russians didn't know it was coming, then using very modern techniques and logistics gained maybe 6K kilometers. They won more tanks via capturing than they lost in fighting.

Nato is united, and will be investing heavily in armaments. Norway and Sweden are joining!. It's a big deal.

Tucker Carlson said the day before Ukraine started their offencive that Putin was winning. Noam Chomsky who has never heard of a communist he didn't worship said Ukraine should surrender, and Trump bragged about how close he was to Putin for 4 years.

Today China read Putin the riot act in private, Kazakhstan told him to his face a few weeks ago that they don't support anyone taking over another country. Kazakhstan still has a huge Russian nuke making factory in their country. Legislators in Russia have been calling for Putin to resign, the Duma wants to question their minister of defence.

It's a big deal, and senators from both parties are supportive.

Comment

Trump responds to Putin’s warning that nuclear threat ‘not a bluff’.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-respond...180956408.html

Trump said on his social media platform Truth Social that the conflict would not have come to pass if he were still in the Oval Office.

Last edited by 99explorer; 09-21-2022, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Zelenskyy makes three promises to Russian soldiers who surrender.

https://news.yahoo.com/zelenskyy-mak...191113583.html

President Volodymyr Zelenskyy has stated that Ukraine guarantees captured Russian soldiers civilised treatment, confidentiality with regard to the circumstances of their surrender, and the opportunity not to return to Russia.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad