V. Putin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• V. Putin

One of the Oligarchs and possibly friend of Putin died when he fell out a window of a Moscow Hotel. He was high up in the Energy business.

Vlad is doing a window safety inspection in Moscow because there have reports of high level folks falling out of them. Good for him to get personally involved.

Comment

It wasn't the fall that killed him.
      It was the sudden stop.

https://news.yahoo.com/russian-oil-c...135226214.html

Comment

We joke but it's kind of scary that the leader of (is it the 9th largest economy?) and a huge nuclear power has been murdering his own countrymen for more than 20 years. Poisons too. Blew up apartment buildings full or Russians to instigate the war in Chechnya.

Comment

Our Pentagon estimates Russia has lost 25,000, 10,000 wounded and 10,000 deserters. Putin is pushing for more conscription
          Putin is shelling Nuclear plant so Ukraine is going to shut it down.
          Valinski has shut down leak of info while making a stand.
          Everything else is speculation.

Comment

Putin is buying equipment and supplies from N.Korea.

Comment

Propaganda πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

WMDs in Iraq 🀣🀣🀣🀣

I saw a meme somewhere that said American citizens enemy is a lot closer than Russia or China.. keep up with the propaganda, 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
              Laughter is good.

What country is banning speech?
              Who is calling their political opponents enemies of the state?

And yet people believe their propaganda or at least the propaganda that fits in their world view.

Comment

I think Sadam had WMD. If you remember, Sadam had 3, 30 day extensions to get rid of them. Enough time he flew his jets to Iran, and burried Bio weapons in the desert. There were traces of the chemicals on equip when investigators started their investigation.

Comment

Hey Danbo, heading home to Pack this week. Caught a 10 pound silver this morning on a pink clouser fly. He got me into my backing right off, with a beaver tail slapping next to me. A good time was had by all. I hate to leave just as the fishing is improving, but the Alaska Marine Highway Ferry system rules. This is the last ferry I Trust for the year. Lower 48, here I come. Hey Rat, the wife is headed to Colorado for the IDPA Nationals.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                    I think Sadam had WMD. If you remember, Sadam had 3, 30 day extensions to get rid of them. Enough time he flew his jets to Iran, and burried Bio weapons in the desert. There were traces of the chemicals on equip when investigators started their investigation.
                    🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The Iranians hated saddam and the bath party .
                    I think your blind to the real war criminals.

Comment

Lab - I'm glad you had fun up in Alaska.
                      Walleyes seem to have lockjaw lately, the lake is full of weeds but that'll change soon.. Season starts October 1st. I need to close camp and put boats away before that.
                      I'll be Goose hunting next weekend hopefully

Safe travels.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

The Iranians hated saddam and the bath party .
                        I think your blind to the real war criminals.
                        They both hated the U.S.

Comment

Jim there never were any WMD and everyone knew it. Bush and Cheney and the neocons wanted to invade Iraq. The neocons dreamed they'd establish democracies and get lots of oil. They thought they'd be welcomed with open arms, just like Putin thought about Ukraine. Almost all the politicians in both parties went along to keep their jobs. Most people thought Iraq had something to do with 9/11 because that was the line pushed by our propaganda. We spent trillions fighting a useless war that cost us thousands of American lives, hundreds of thousands of Iraqis, and destabilized the region making Iran the sole remaining power. Invading Iraq is now recognised as being one of our biggest failures of the past couple decades.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

They both hated the U.S.

They gave this guy a passport 6 weeks before.πŸ€”πŸ€”
                            https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...ore-attacks%2F

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

They gave this guy a passport 6 weeks before.πŸ€”πŸ€”
                              https://12ft.io/proxy?q=https%3A%2F%...ore-attacks%2F
                              Actually the Saudis gave him the passport, not Iran, not Iraq. They actually gave the passport to someone else who got it for him under an alias, and he got a US visa with the passport which he never used.

Iraq and Iran had nothing to do with 9/11. Afghanistan also had little to do with it other than allowing al qaeda bases in their country. The Taliban is provincial, as in bumpkins, they don't do international. Saudi and Egyptian militants don't like the way their government works with the US government. They wanted US troops out of Saudi Arabia which is some sort of religious big deal in their religion.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad