• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fall Booster

Ask your Dr. what is right for you.
    https://www.medpagetoday.com/special...ail-definition

Don't have to!
    They ain't sticking that goofy juice in me! 😑
    My PCP told us he treated COVID-19 patients with meds and an inhaler.
    The meds to kill the "bug" and the inhaler in case they had trouble breathing.
    Never lost a patient.
    Last edited by FirstBubba; 09-01-2022, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
      Don't have to!
      They ain't sticking that goofy juice in me! 😑
      My PCP told us he treated COVID-19 patients with meds and an inhaler.
      The meds to kill the "bug" and the inhaler in case they had trouble breathing.
      Never lost a patient.
      Living life to the fullest never vaccinated, never masked and my immune system kicked China viruses arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Living life to the fullest never vaccinated, never masked and my immune system kicked China viruses arse.
        I'm 72 years old. As far as I know, me NOR my wife ever had it!
        No shots!
        Then.
        Now.
        ....or later!

Comment

People who had COVID-19 are at higher risk for a host of brain injuries a year later compared with people who were never infected by the coronavirus, a finding that could affect millions of Americans.

https://news.yahoo.com/covid-raises-...150329709.html

Brain and other neurological disorders occurred in 7% more of those who had been infected with COVID compared with a similar group of veterans who had never been infected. That translates into roughly 6.6 million Americans who had brain impairments linked with their COVID infections, the team said.
          Last edited by 99explorer; 09-22-2022, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Wonder how he got into school without polio and smallpox vaccine.

Comment

I got it a week ago Wednesday. That makes 5 shots total. I'm the only one not to get covid in my family now, (as far as I know). Son complains of fog but he's taking Physics 2 and Calc 3 so I'd guess his brain is fogged anyway.

There are still 300 dying a day. When I see someone with a mask I figure they tested positive or were otherwise recently exposed.

They say that a variant has already gotten around the latest covid shot and is the fastest growing strain, only at 2% here yet but in some Euro countries already above 20%. It looks like covid isn't going away, we are just learning to put up with an extra 100,000 dead per year, about the same number as overdose.

Comment

About 1 in 5 covid-19 survivors in the United States, including some who were never very sick as a result of their infections, go on to develop long covid, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

https://news.yahoo.com/five-things-c...130023988.html
                ​

Comment

My Md. says to hold off on a booster. I will get the high dose flu shot.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad