What does, Don't Tread on Me, mean?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does, Don't Tread on Me, mean?

NPR and the Democrats seem to think putting the boot to the face of citizens is A OK. 80,000 new IRS agents mocks the theory of voluntary compliance to hell and gone. I fly a Gadson flag and a US flag at my house. I voluntarily pay my taxes. I am beginning to question the authority that the US Government is claiming in respect to my home heating and transportation choices. Perhaps the probiscus of the government is getting too long. Time for some trimming! Don't Tread on Me!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

It means, "If you won't listen to reason...!" 😡

Comment

You guys have the makings of first class anarchists.

Comment

The Snowhole, the Ministry of TRUTH, and the Brandon Injustice Department expects the American citizen to bend over and exclaim, Thank you sir, may I have another? This abuse of power, the eating our sustenance by government minions is getting old. What alphabet agency doesn't have it's own SWAT team? Illegal aliens and arsonist rioters seem to be the new symbols of America. Democrats are all about Brintonize the youth of America. Don't Tread on Me.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad