No announcement yet.

"A little rebellion...."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The subject of this topic is "a little rebellion," but it seems boorish to mention Jan.6th, so I'll leave you guys to go off topic and beat up on Hunter Biden.
    Pile on. He has no defenders.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      Milldawg-
      Do you condone the Jan.6th mob attack on the Capitol?
      Ok 99 you asked for an adult answer I gave it to you. I was at work typing fast on a smoke break. Obviously you don’t want that. So let me explain it another way. Do I think the people had the right to protest at the capitol yes I do. Do I think they had the right to go into a government building yes I do. Do I think the senseless violence that day was needed no I don’t. What ever one forgets is those are public buildings paid for and maintained with public funds. When you start locking the “people” out it sets very bad precedent that’s what there are open meeting laws in almost every state. I could go on and on on. But I will not you will not control the narrative nor will you change my mind about things. I try to respond respectfully and thoughtfully. Now either you want to have civil discourse and discussions, or you get some weird kick out this that to which I can’t understand nor do I really want to. If those who protested on Jan6 are guiltily or high crimes and misdemeanors then so is everyone else whom has ever marched for change in this country. What everyone seems to forget is that is what makes this country great that those rights are set in stone by the founding documents. Everyone has that right without fear of the secret police showing up and making you disappear into a reeducation camp. What I’m basically trying to say is everyone is guaranteed the same rights whether you agree with them or not being able to respectfully disagree and find common ground is what we need now more than ever. Either you are apart of solution or the problem you can decide which you want to be. I hope it’s the first one because god knows we have enough of the later.

Comment

The subject of this topic is "a little rebellion," but it seems boorish to mention Jan.6th, so I'll leave you guys to go off topic and beat up on Hunter Biden.
        And he shouldn’t , he would run you down at your mailbox and you wouldn’t be a afterthought ! He cares that little for anyone ! The guy had a affair with his dead brothers widow , 99 even you can’t defend that ! Yes I am off topic , sorry FB ! Thank you 99 , good post !
        Last edited by Pmacc60; 08-15-2022, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I’m not going to pile on hunter. But it does cause one to wonder why no one has ran to his defense. Just merely making an observation.

Comment

It is possible that the unwritten DOJ rule against prosecuting a sitting president includes his immediate family, and the case against Hunter Biden will be on the back burner until his father leaves office.
            That is a more reasonable explanation than big money payoffs to the FBI.

Comment

"... Yes I am off topic , sorry FB ! ..."

Pmacc60, you don't owe me an apology sir.
              I blocked that mindless simp many moons ago. His (?) only goal in his posting here is to stir up hate and discontent.

Comment

It seems that on this forum, any expression of disagreement in political matters is bound "to stir up hate and discontent."
                The majority of members seem to be of the far radical right persuasion, and any expression of moderate GOP sentiment is regarded as treason.
                But I'll say it again:
                Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.

Comment

Tonight, Tucker Carlson spelled out how Biden has thrown the Bill of Rights out the window. He recounted the hundreds who are sitting in jail for speaking their mind.

You want rebellion, wait and see what happens if Trump is indicted.

Comment

It seems that on this forum, any expression of disagreement in political matters is bound "to stir up hate and discontent."
                    The majority of members seem to be of the far radical right persuasion, and any expression of moderate GOP sentiment is regarded as treason.
                    But I'll say it again:
                    Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.
                    Jan 6 is a bigger deal every day. American citizens are getting their faces rubbed in the rule of law lie. Traditional American beliefs are being proved wrong every day. The FBI director flies his jet whever he damn pleases. The Injustice Department sends the FBI to search Trump's house illegally without specifically identifing what's to be seized. Underwear, passports, anything anywhere with no observational checks and balances. Hillary destroyed evidence, but no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute. Hunter is visably smoking crack with Russian prostitutes, but no searches for Hunter. Americans don't need to wonder anymore about whether their government is attacking them and their Constitutional traditions and individual liberty. Sam Brinton and Admiral Dr Racheal Levine will lecture Americans on behavior and your children's future in the Brave New World. They are stealing your country and your freedom and laughing as they take your prosperity from you.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

You are challenging the legality of the search warrant because it fails to specifically identify what is to be seized.
                      That is a new one, but spoken as if it were common knowledge.
                      Could you provide a link for that?

Comment

You are challenging the legality of the search warrant because it fails to specifically identify what is to be seized.
                        That is a new one, but spoken as if it were common knowledge.
                        Could you provide a link for that?
                        Here is a Linc Click image for larger version

Name:	14F591BE-A944-4B4A-AE51-24AE4BE837EA.jpg
Views:	64
Size:	6.3 KB
ID:	800940

Comment

It is common knowledge. Perry Mason won cases on the common knowledge 60 years ago. The government can't invade your castle to look for evidence to charge you with a nebulous unknown crime. They can look for evidence of a specific nature to bolster a criminal charge. No fishing expeditions in search of incriminating evidence to something is a crime. Show me the man, I will show you the crime. That Soviet Commie BS isn't legal in the Constitutional Republic that we had for all of our history!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

You are telling us about a defect in the search warrant as though you had examined it, and you are quoting Perry Mason as your authority on the law.
                            Very persuasive.
                            As a matter of fact, the judge who signed off on the warrant is presently entertaining a motion to unseal the warrant and publicly disclose the information that you are claiming does not exist.

Comment

"... They can look for evidence of a specific nature to bolster a criminal charge. ..."

Spot on lab12.
                              "Probable Cause" means that you have "knowledge of" or "reason to believe" that evidence of a specific crime is present.
                              DOJ has released the search "warrant", but they are keeping the "probable cause" sealed.

P.S. - don't believe EVERYTHING you see and hear on Perry Mason, Law & Order, Boston Legal, The Good Wife, etc, etc! Those show producers played fast and loose with facts (and truth!) to make the show more interesting.
                              Last edited by FirstBubba; 08-16-2022, 10:43 PM.

Comment

An Oval Office incident from 2019 perfectly illustrates Trump's approach to state secrets.

https://news.yahoo.com/oval-office-i...173357590.html

Senior intelligence officials realized early on that President Donald Trump wasn’t going to read even short written summaries of his regular intelligence briefings. So the CIA officers who prepared the briefings made sure they came to the Oval Office laden with striking images, pared-down charts and slick graphics designed to grab the president’s fleeting interest, several officials familiar with the briefings told NBC News.

On Aug. 30, 2019, top spies learned the dangers of that approach. What unfolded that day became an infamous moment in the Trump presidency — one that former intelligence officials say perfectly illustrated his approach to dealing with state secrets. A former senior intelligence official with firsthand knowledge told NBC News that Trump did indeed tweet a highly classified image taken by a secret spy satellite, as many experts suspected at the time. And in doing so, the official and others said, Trump gave U.S. adversaries keen insights into the U.S. capabilities to spy from above.

The official said CIA Director Gina Haspel and Director of National Intelligence Joseph Maguire tried to talk Trump out of doing it, noting that the U.S. spent billions of dollars developing capabilities to capture images from space, and told Trump, “You can’t do this. If you put this out, they’re going understand what our capability is.”

But the former official said Trump was unmoved.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 08-16-2022, 11:36 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad