Spread Like Wildfire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spread Like Wildfire

A confirmed case of Polio will be the beginning of a epidemic.
    Polio has no symptoms until paralysis of a Percentage of those that get it. The small pox vaccine is somewhat effective although it is not without problems.
    You can thank Biden and all the illegal immigrants for a disease that has been eradicated in the U.S for 50 years. Thanks Biden.

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    A confirmed case of Polio will be the beginning of a epidemic.
    Polio has no symptoms until paralysis of a Percentage of those that get it. The small pox vaccine is somewhat effective although it is not without problems.
    You can thank Biden and all the illegal immigrants for a disease that has been eradicated in the U.S for 50 years. Thanks Biden.
    Things keep getting worse every day.

Doesn't everyone get the polio vaccine when their kids?
    Have they found smallpox here ?
    It seems like wester civilization is destroying itself from within.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Things keep getting worse every day.

Doesn't everyone get the polio vaccine when their kids?
      Have they found smallpox here ?
      It seems like wester civilization is destroying itself from within.
      I would not blame it on western civilization, but only on those who are elected to protect it ! And that has so very sadly, fallen through the fingers of this present POS biden administration !!

FJB

Comment

Well, first off, polio myelitis isn't "contagious". It's passed through contaminated well (drinking) water.
        Yes, we (the US) had it pretty much beat back.
        Where I live, I did not have any building codes to follow....BUT...
        as I built, I would look up codes from various places to see how different entities handled various situations.
        In Texas, you can't (not supposed?) to have your water well within 150 feet of your septic system.
        That's why the majority of polio cases back in the mid 1900's, were poor, rural people.

Same reason you don't fertilize your garden with "night soil". You should also never use waste from carnivores on your garden, only herbivores.
        I had to fence my Rotty out of my garden! The boy LOVED pooping in the asparagus! 😖

When the well is only 20 feet from the outhouse, you're asking for problems!

Comment

I was a kid before the vaccine. Polio was a dreaded disease that could wind you up in a iron lung or worse kill you. When the vaccine was developed by Dr. Saulk it was an injection, latter it was put in a sugar cube. dr saulk - Search (bing.com)

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to BIG deer! (?)
            by MattM37
            I believe it was nilgai that Steve Rinella was hunting on one of the more recent episodes of Meateater. Another episode, he's in the Big Bend area...
            Today, 01:44 PM
          • BIG deer! (?)
            by FirstBubba
            We came down to south Texas to spend a few days with the youngest.
            We helped assemble a chicken house/run.
            This morning, we all walked out...
            Yesterday, 09:43 AM
          • Reply to Wolves in NY and Northeast
            by MattM37
            The political aspect flew right over my head, guess my radar was down the other day....
            Today, 01:32 PM
          • Wolves in NY and Northeast
            by MattM37
            DNA tests confirm that a wolf was killed by a coyote hunter in New York State. No indication that there's any real population -- speculation is that...
            09-23-2022, 12:43 PM
          • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
            by FirstBubba
            I suppose a 400 pound doe would be extra ordinary, but there WAS the legendary "Hinckley Buck".

Impossible? Well, there are the...
            Today, 07:41 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X