"Inflation 'Pro'duction Bill"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Inflation 'Pro'duction Bill"

I'm still paying over $4/gal for diesel. Sometimes over $5/gal.

Inflation is still higher than my COLA raise.

Groceries are out of sight .... if the shelf isn't empty.

Corporations will soon be passing their tax increase on to their end product/service. Corporations don't pay taxes, they pass them on to their customers!

Brandon wants me to turn my A/C up to 80°!?

Even with a $7500 credit, I'm STILL not buying a damned electric car (cart?)!

Our Medicare payments are going up!
    Had to drop our health insurance - premiums went to $800/mo! Any ACA policy I look at has a $25k/deductible before they will pay the first red cent.....and the premiums ain't cheap either!

The one thing that Kameltoe does as VEEP is to screw everybody in the US!

Gov. Chris Christie drops J. Karl on his head! LOL!

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/08...ashion-n608602

Sen. Kennedy (R-LA) describes just what WILL happen with this Joe/flation bill.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...r-bill-n608539

Comment

Grover Norquist also nails it!

https://twitchy.com/jacobb-38/2022/0...o-perspective/

Comment

This is Build Back Better. Waste of money.

Comment

The dimwits can flap their lips all they want about saving the country with their false Inflation Reduction Act. That is trivial to the huge problem of china and all the benefits they are directing in that direction and most of all the precautions and legislation they should be imposing on how china is screwing America’s security! The dimwits appear to have no concerns that china holds over 80% of all elements that go into EV batteries. Just how in hell do they propose to contain auto prices when they have no control on components? To allow a unfriendly foreign power to control a basic product of American citizens is INSANE !!!!!! Is there any intelligence at all in the bastards in Washington !?!? Talk about impeachment.........the whole damn dimwit party should be arrested and tried for treason for not protecting this country !!!

FJB and all dimwits
          Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 08-08-2022, 09:50 AM.

Comment

The CBO and Univ of Penn both say Biden is full of it. This massive give away will increase inflation big time.

Comment

Originally posted by PigHunter
              Ain't much I can do about it so will keep my bitching to a minimum. However, I'm sure you old farts will thoroughly discuss it. I'm leaving tomorrow on a 5-night trip to the Gulf coast and drown my sorrows under a beach umbrella, looking at scantily clad women. Perhaps a good solution to the Nation's problems will come to me there. If so, I'll share it on these F&S pages so the whole world can benefit
              Who you calling a old fart ??? I still watch scantly clad women on the beach ! 😇 Have a great trip !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Who you calling a old fart ??? I still watch scantly clad women on the beach ! 😇 Have a great trip !
                LMBO!

Worked with a preacher one time.
                He came into the office to release the midnight operator, who happened to be sitting at the console looking at a Playboy.
                "She's stacked!", Roy said.
                Bill looked at him and said, "I thought you were a preacher?"
                "I am," Roy said, "but I'm not dead!"

Comment

This bill funds an additional "87,000" IRS agents! 🤯
                  The IRS recently purchased FIVE MILLION rounds of ammunition!
                  Don't they need calculators instead of ammo?

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post
                    This bill funds an additional "87,000" IRS agents! 🤯
                    The IRS recently purchased FIVE MILLION rounds of ammunition!
                    Don't they need calculators instead of ammo?
                    And yet, there are those who proclaim the 2A must be erased ! Guess who the biggest pusher of such protection and thus elimination is ? It is your friendly, ever loving helpful government. With its direct involvement in weaponry, it should scare the shit out of all Americans, even those who are stupid enough to claim there is no reason for concern !?!?

If help is on the way........it sure as hell better arrive soon.

FJB

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

And yet, there are those who proclaim the 2A must be erased ! Guess who the biggest pusher of such protection and thus elimination is ? It is your friendly, ever loving helpful government. With its direct involvement in weaponry, it should scare the shit out of all Americans, even those who are stupid enough to claim there is no reason for concern !?!?

If help is on the way........it sure as hell better arrive soon.

FJB
                      I know as a "business", you need to take care of your "big spenders" .... but I find it kinda sad that private ammo manufacturers favor the government over the public. 🤷‍♂️

Comment

IRS job posting: Must be willing to use deadly force.

The IRS has purchased 5 MILLION rounds of ammo and 40 THOUSAND firearms!

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...-deadly-force/

Comment

The government has some deplorable normies to shoot. They used to call them Citizens, but the AP Stylesheet has dispensed with that term. Sam Brinton, Admiral Dr Racheal Levine, FBI Director Wray and the whole Brandon Team is into the new, off the normies approach. At NASCAR events and football games the Jets in the fly by will drop bombs!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Well, lets see! 🤔
                            This bill gives buyers of an electric vehicle (EV) a tax credit of $7500.
                            Great!
                            One of the 87,000 new, armed IRS agents SHOULD be able to handle that! 😉

But wait! What just happened?
                            The left claims that raising taxes on corporations doesn't raise taxes on the middle class! 🐎💩

Ford just raised the prices of it's F-150 EV by, guess what?
                            You got it!
                            $6500 to $8500!
                            So much for not passing corporate tax increases on to the "little people"!

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/08/09/b...uck-price.html

Let's Go Brandon!
                            FJB!

Comment

You make it sound so easy, but a manufacturing company can price itself out of business.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad