Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sturgis motorcycle rally is rocking again this year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sturgis motorcycle rally is rocking again this year!

Amazingly the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is keeping on! Covid failed to kill off the geezer bikers and this year Springfield Amory is letting the good old boys blow off some ammo too! The first Annual Gunfest is happening at Sturgis this year. Kimber, Walther, and Sig Saur are also supplying test guns for the bikers to sample. Bikes, babes, the wiff of gunpowder and a wee taste of bourbon at the end of a great day. No bug eaters need apply!

Let's Go Brandon!!!!

Here is last year's body count from Sturgis, not counting Covid-19 fatalities.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-sta...-sturgis-rally

Comment

Lab.......would you give up Alaska right now to be with all the fun and excitement? Sounds like a rocking good time !

But then, I hope you are having a spanking good time with the fly rod and a nip or two in the evening. Best of luck to ya Lab !

Comment

I've never been a guy who enjoys crowds. I enjoy motorcycles, I appreciate the Sturgis vibe for what it is. I've ridden across the country more than once, but my hard core biking days are behind me. The government lied about covid, it's lying about climate change, and can't be trusted with American's freedom. I'm eating a ribeye Tonite after my tooth getting pulled, drinking some bourbon, and will probably catch a fish or two yet this afternoon on the flyrod. I'm a American Geezer, living large as long as I can. Life hurts more than it used too, but there's fish to catch, and bears for the dog to bark. Life's good, as long as the Brandon doesn't get you.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad