Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

Many posts go off the rails! LOL!
    Please danbo, tell us, what is this topic?

".............."

(Maybe I should have replied, "@$%£¥♤☆×÷#*"!)
    FB I don't have time to explain this complex topic, your going to have to figure it out on your own

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

FB I don't have time to explain this complex topic, your going to have to figure it out on your own
      If your mother was a washing machine and your father was a sewing machine and you had a flat while swimming in your speedboat, how many flapjacks would it take to cover up a dog house?

Gotcha, danbo! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

If your mother was a washing machine and your father was a sewing machine and you had a flat while swimming in your speedboat, how many flapjacks would it take to cover up a dog house?

Gotcha, danbo! Thanks!
        Easy one , elephants don’t fly !

Comment

That is mo longer true Pmacc. In today’s world of men can be women, ‘men’ even can become pregnant, children of any age can decide what sex they are, if we do not use the correct pronoun for people who do not know themselves what sex they are we can be arrested for a hate crime, men can demand they are women in order to be placed in women’s prisons, a person can claim whatever sex they want to be with without ‘proof’ other than just saying so,,,,,,,,,,then there is nothing that can not be true !!! So elephants can fly and there is nothing ‘untrue’ in today’s world of transgenders, dimwits and ratski’s thinking ! Isn’t life wonderful.........

Comment

I have a better question.
            If it takes a hen and a half a day and a half to lay an egg and a half, how long would it take a monkey with a wooden leg to kick all the seeds out of a watermelon?

Comment

O.K., I thought everybody knew this.
              I was making a post and had a few typos and other errors I wanted to correct. Several trys and they kept coming back. Soooo, the only way to permanently erase something on this site is to write over it. I backspaced everything I could and then entered new text - and so .......... is born. The site accepts 10 letters minimum for a post, so there are 10 periods. Sorry that confused you so much.

P.S. I have seen others block/erase posts but I don't know how to do that.

Comment

It’s all in fun Jim. Thing is the thread was dead for two days until you resurrected it by quoting me, it really took off after that.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  I was making a post and had a few typos and other errors I wanted to correct. Several trys and they kept coming back. Soooo, the only way to permanently erase something on this site is to write over it. I backspaced everything I could and then entered new text - and so .......... is born. The site accepts 10 letters minimum for a post, so there are 10 periods. Sorry that confused you so much.

I have erased topics I decided not to keep up.
                  We're just having fun,
                  This is also the most interesting topic currently going in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely edited this post. It's been a few years but I'm getting the hang of this compootin interweb thing. My machine limits me; l think it has sand in the gears and no grease zerks.
                    Last edited by franchi20; 08-10-2022, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post

Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely edited this post. It's been a few years but I'm getting the hang of this compootin interweb thing. My machine limits me; l think it has sand in the gears and no grease zerks.
                      You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
                      Double clutching also works if you find the sound of clashing gear teeth bothersome......or just buy an automatic transmission.

Comment

I have tried the edit - delete many times and the post keeps coming back. With a write over itis gone for good but the 10 periods remain - I can live with that.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                          by FirstBubba
                          To say they are "spooky" is an understatement....and they travel in herds with lot'sa eagle eye vision eyeballs to watch on all directions!...
                          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                        • BIG deer! (?)
                          by FirstBubba
                          We came down to south Texas to spend a few days with the youngest.
                          We helped assemble a chicken house/run.
                          This morning, we all walked out...
                          09-25-2022, 09:43 AM
                        • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                          by 99explorer
                          I knew a cattle rancher back in central Texas who shot an aoudad that had wandered onto his property, having escaped from an exotic game ranch.
                          Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                        • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                          by fitch270
                          Jackson Browne

”Doctor My Eyes”

Yesterday, 10:03 PM
                        • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                          by fitch270
                          Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X