Gun Values

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Values

Last edited by jhjimbo; 08-06-2022, 08:12 PM.

Historical Gun Values
    Better gains than the stock market.
    What current firearms would be good investments for your great grandson?

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1196.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.31 MB ID:	800435
    Last edited by jhjimbo; 08-06-2022, 08:45 PM.

Comment

A first generation Colt Single Action Army revolver with ivory grips.

Comment

I read that the Democrats and the government are going to ban ordinary citizens from eating meat. Perhaps investing in insect farms that are growing bugs for the proles to eat would be a good investment? The Kerry's, the Romney's, the billionaire Oligarchs will eat meat, and use fossil fuels, but the government will declare a climate emergency. The climate emergency will finish destroying the middle class, and reward the Special People for their loyalty.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          I read that the Democrats and the government are going to ban ordinary citizens from eating meat. Perhaps investing in insect farms that are growing bugs for the proles to eat would be a good investment? The Kerry's, the Romney's, the billionaire Oligarchs will eat meat, and use fossil fuels, but the government will declare a climate emergency. The climate emergency will finish destroying the middle class, and reward the Special People for their loyalty.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
          Lab you are good , quick to the point and spare no detail . You need to start a pod cast ….. call it” no bullshit here “ !

Comment

Lab - You are suffering from a persecution complex, aka paranoia.
            And you seem to have lots of company on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
              Lab you are good , quick to the point and spare no detail . You need to start a pod cast ….. call it” no bullshit here “ !
              Lab is by far the best !! The rest of us can not compete with his ability to make the stone rodent and the snowhole to look like kindergarteners in their failures to keep up ! With his postings, we need no others !

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

Lab is by far the best !! The rest of us can not compete with his ability to make the stone rodent and the snowhole to look like kindergarteners in their failures to keep up ! With his postings, we need no others !
                His post are epic !

Comment

Sorry Jim , Lab got me chuckling again like only he can . It se to be classics like the pre 64 Winchester 70’s , Colt Single actions , Parker’s etc pulled big collector money but not today ! The fore mentioned guns and your list are but a few that are pulling big money and some have me scratching my head. The Remington 788 was the bargain rifle ( Savage Axis or Ruger American of its time ) is pulling 7-$800 dollars for top condition examples . The Savage 170 30-30 pump gun 5-$700 and Remington 7600’s carbines and 35 Whelen going for 2-$3000 that’s just crazy numbers. Remington 700’s are also getting wild numbers as well , I purchased a KS 700 in 8mm rem mag and it’s worth 5 times what I paid for it just two years later.

Comment

Lab-12, not only that, you will not be allowed to set your A/C below 80deg - that is all the conditioned air you can have. Europe is already doing this. Don't know what the max winter set will be yet.

Reason, elec grid has to have enough supply for EV's.

Comment

I don't have any of those "collector" guns, but I do have some Smith's and a couple of Rugers.
                      The value of what I have has definitely climbed, but I have no intention of selling...ANYTHING...!
                      Guess my kids will profit, if any, from our current possessions.

Comment

Better to put money in the 500.

I just looked up my LC Smith and my 700 CDL on gun broker. They are about where they were 10 years ago but the S+P 500 has tripled even counting this year's dive. Or I guess you could put it in insect farms as labs comment about the govt stopping all meat eating sounds like a sure bet. Thanks Lab, always great to get such solid and insightful info.

Comment

EV's are in trouble. Cobalt is required for batteries - The Congo has the most supply, China controls the Congo production.

Comment

Jimbo -
                            No big whoops.
                            It's only money.

Comment

I don't know about the numbers for the Win. '94.I see them at shows for $1200.
                              I bought one handgun in '65 that is now worth north of $1000
                              My Browning Challenger was $69 in '65. Now about $600.
                              I bought my Colt Trooper III from a LEO friend for $250 when they switched to Glocks. I think it is worth $1,000. https://truegunvalue.com/pistol/colt...more%20rows%20
                              I think some quality firearms with low productuion numbers in a good caliber/GA would be a good investment Click image for larger version

Name:	colt .357.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	842.5 KB
ID:	800488 .

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                                by FirstBubba
                                To say they are "spooky" is an understatement....and they travel in herds with lot'sa eagle eye vision eyeballs to watch on all directions!...
                                Today, 10:05 PM
                              • BIG deer! (?)
                                by FirstBubba
                                We came down to south Texas to spend a few days with the youngest.
                                We helped assemble a chicken house/run.
                                This morning, we all walked out...
                                09-25-2022, 09:43 AM
                              • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                                by 99explorer
                                I knew a cattle rancher back in central Texas who shot an aoudad that had wandered onto his property, having escaped from an exotic game ranch.
                                Today, 10:05 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Jackson Browne

”Doctor My Eyes”

Today, 10:03 PM
                              • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                                by fitch270
                                Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

Today, 09:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X