Victor Orbon of Hungary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Victor Orbon of Hungary

Victoir Orban of Hungary has been interviewed by Tucker Carlson. He said Hungary is over 1,000 years old as a pure Country and they want to stay that way. No queers or perverts or immigrants from other failed Countries. Closed border.
    Kinda a refreshing position I wish the U.S. would take a look at. It seems the immigrants really don't contribute or assimilate as much as we have been told they do. Go to any City and you will find Asia town, China town, Italian town, Polish town, Korean town Eastern Europe town and all the others. People really want to hang with their own kind. I think Orban is on to something.

That is why we are called "the melting pot."
    There are trade-offs in comparing systems.

Comment

There is nothing wrong with immigration jimbo, but damn, there needs to be some form of rules as to whom or what is allowed to enter !! The boarder can not be open to criminals from other countries, gang members, or purely free loaders who come only for benefits and return no contributions to society. Everybody wants a better way of life, but that is not a qualifier for amnesty, nor should it be. We can not take care of the entire world, and certainly not at the expense of our own citizens. This present agenda has set a terrible precedent for future boarder restrictions !!

Comment

Trump has the right idea - immigrants need a skill to support themselves.

Comment

Different cultures add so much to my world , food , traditions , music the list goes on . Personally I don’t care about anyones color, religion , sexual orientation , gender as long as we can respect each other. Life is hard enough without hating each other because we are different and I’m glad I live in this country and it’s diversity ! Orbon can have Hungary , it sounds a little like the 1930’s Germany !

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
            Different cultures add so much to my world , food , traditions , music the list goes on . Personally I don’t care about anyones color, religion , sexual orientation , gender as long as we can respect each other. Life is hard enough without hating each other because we are different and I’m glad I live in this country and it’s diversity ! Orbon can have Hungary , it sounds a little like the 1930’s Germany !
            I saw a video of Hungary and the place was beautiful. No slums, no garbage, no homeless, like a City out of a fairy tale. I don't blame them for wanting to keep what they have. I don't want to live there, just saying the high price this Country pays for all our diversity - crime, slums, homeless, feces all over, last night news says NYC stinks, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I saw a video of Hungary and the place was beautiful. No slums, no garbage, no homeless, like a City out of a fairy tale. I don't blame them for wanting to keep what they have. I don't want to live there, just saying the high price this Country pays for all our diversity - crime, slums, homeless, feces all over, last night news says NYC stinks, etc.
              No disrespect for your opinion Jim , I’m sure Hungary is doing well and beautiful. I also got your point , we can’t blame those who want to live here ! We need to have the people we elect to do their jobs and uphold the law.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

Here is a recent Ann Coulter article on 3rd world immigration.

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/ac...ture-is-better
                Last edited by Danbo; 08-05-2022, 08:17 AM.

Comment

All these immigrants from failed States bring their culture disease, criminal tendency and lack of education with them. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Here is a recent Ann Coulter article on 3rd world immigration.

https://anncoulter.substack.com/p/ac...ture-is-better
                    I am mot sure the article is 100% correct, but I would not question 85% correct. We live in America because of certain issues (other than birth I mean) and one of those issues is the culture ! Immigration activists speak of different cultures being a positive of mass immigration. Well, if I was so acceptable of this, I would just move to another country where that culture was prominent. I like America the way it is in most respects. I sure do not need to have to live by other countries beliefs, standards, laws or acceptances, and one should not have to endure being called a racist for such........JMDHO !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                      by FirstBubba
                      To say they are "spooky" is an understatement....and they travel in herds with lot'sa eagle eye vision eyeballs to watch on all directions!...
                      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                    • BIG deer! (?)
                      by FirstBubba
                      We came down to south Texas to spend a few days with the youngest.
                      We helped assemble a chicken house/run.
                      This morning, we all walked out...
                      09-25-2022, 09:43 AM
                    • Reply to BIG deer! (?)
                      by 99explorer
                      I knew a cattle rancher back in central Texas who shot an aoudad that had wandered onto his property, having escaped from an exotic game ranch.
                      Yesterday, 10:05 PM
                    • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                      by fitch270
                      Jackson Browne

”Doctor My Eyes”

Yesterday, 10:03 PM
                    • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                      by fitch270
                      Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

Yesterday, 09:54 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X