Brazilian "Street" justice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brazilian "Street" justice!

Can you imagine what the libtard crowd would say about this?

Just watch the video!
    My favorite is where the thief runs up to the passenger side of the vehicle. The driver takes 3 "flash photos" of the thief, then races away leaving the stunned thief* lying on the sidewalk. LOL!

(guy HAD to be a "Mensa" candidate!)
    The guy with the funny leg is pretty humorous too! 🤔

https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...treet-justice/

Enjoy!

Damn , brings new meaning to “ if you can’t. Do the time then you don’t do the crime “

Comment

Bikers don't get no respect in Brazil.

Comment

It may sound harsh and it certainly looks harsh, but when all other ideas fail to hold scum in check, it certainly would be a bold approach to crime ! It is not something to be done off hand, but when normal manners of crime reduction are of no use, then the consequences become the responsibility of those dumb enough to take the risk ! I am in favor of some new approaches to deterrent.......... !!!!

Comment

There are also no repercussions for harming thieves. Many vids out there of plain clothes police happening on a crime scene and just blasting away. The level of street crime is far higher than here. People don't stop at red lights in the evening because of car jackings.

I've heard Brazil, and Rio in particular, isn't as bad as it used to be. I wouldn't know. Nice beaches, good beef, dangerous cities.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
            There are also no repercussions for harming thieves. Many vids out there of plain clothes police happening on a crime scene and just blasting away. The level of street crime is far higher than here. People don't stop at red lights in the evening because of car jackings.

I've heard Brazil, and Rio in particular, isn't as bad as it used to be. I wouldn't know. Nice beaches, good beef, dangerous cities.
            I read your words rat, but obtain no closure in them. Just what are you saying regarding the issue of street crime in America and the handling of such ?! Do we need to be less harsh with our criminals, or is it their own responsibility through their actions to lessen harsh consequences ? Something has to be done, the present course of action is definitely not producing results ! Just how much will the people endure of crime before they decide coddling is not the answer and that it is not going to change the criminal mindset ?

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad