Kansas just voted pro choice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas just voted pro choice

I haven't been following the issue closely, but I know there is a lot of subtlety in the way people view the issue, it's not so cut and dried.

Never underestimate the ability of the extreme left to piss off most people, but for now abortion is a liability for the R party.

I am not so sure but what there are more people who are concerned with the sanctity of life than there are those who thinking killing the unborn is the way this country is to move !! When push comes to shove, the abortion issue will not be a ‘liability’ for conservatives !

Comment

There's a lot of people who think the same as you bowhunter, yet they don't want to lose the right. Just like people who don't have guns, but don't want to lose the right to have guns.

Comment

It is stupid to say the hell with everything else going on with Country and vote on a single issue.
        I knew we never should have given women the vote.
        Why is a woman so dead set on having abortion? They have a number of pills they can use, ect.. Anybody know why?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
          It is stupid to say the hell with everything else going on with Country and vote on a single issue.
          I knew we never should have given women the vote.
          Why is a woman so dead set on having abortion? They have a number of pills they can use, ect.. Anybody know why?
          It appears jimbo, that single issue factors have a way of controlling issues in America during elections ! That was very evident with the Covid situation during the 2020 election. And now, it could also be a important issue with abortion during the midterms. American appears to be a country that can only focus on one issue, even one that is rather irrelevant in the long run to more important matters. One would think 🤔 that those who imply that abortion is the only recourse a woman has, appear to forget that there are a multitude of ways to prevent that need in the first place ! If ‘she’ claims the right to do with her body as she herself determines, then she should also be held responsible for the consequences.

Comment

I’m sure that most states will follow suit in light of the SCOTUS decision . Trouble with all this is there is no art of conversation anymore, the extreme right and left zealots carry the debate and the rest of us don’t hold the stupidity in check. The religious right wingers need to realize that not all in this country believe what they believe and the left needs
            to take ownership that they caused this Supreme Court decision by pushing abortion issues way past what the rest of us cannot ignore. New York and New Jersey are aborting viable fetuses in some cases and this is not in anyway a mass of cells !

Demarcates need to see that certain factions in their party have went off the deep end and Republicans need to understand this has been going on for 50 years and much like the DH in baseball the die is cast. Serious discussion from both sides need to be had with the moderates in both parties working on Federal law to make reasonable guidelines . The last thing we need is Joe Biden or any president signing executive orders . It would also be nice to see real press , you remember attacking all idiots in office not just the Republicans .

Comment

Of course your above comments Pmacc are most correct and apt, but with the wild and abstract ideology of the left, there is no room for ‘reasonable’ conversation. If they are of the mindset to come up with the thoughts they present, just what can be said to detour their thinking ?!?! A parent can reason with a child, but how does a adult even begin to comprehend the likes of what we are asked to endure ?

Comment

Most people left and right are reasonable. In the west we have a long tradition of getting along with people different than ourselves. It's the 5% on either end of our political spectrum who create most of the conflict pushed on by the media to promote advertising.

I read recently that there is about one abortion for every 20 live births. That's using abortion as birth control. Also that down's lowers the IQ by about 60 points on average. I'd certainly be ok with abortion for birth defects in any and all cases. Iceland with early genetic testing and free health care has almost zero children born with down syndrome.

Free birth control and universal availability would help with unwanted pregnancies.

Comment

I agree in part but the media gives the liberal point of view adnauseam and it has a brain washing effect. By containing the amount of truth to the public no rational discussion can take place . There may be 5% on each side who are nutters but only one side gets the positive spin . Let’s face it , sucking a 20 week fetus out of the womb is not pretty but the public doesn’t get to hear that over and over again like they do with a mass shooting !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fbi..........
                    by bowhunter75richard
                    And I am sure that this is with the knowledge of the progressive D’s. So the question is, why are they doing this ? Are there covertly issues of such...
                    Today, 01:41 AM
                  • Fbi..........
                    by bowhunter75richard
                    ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                    09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                  • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                    by PigHunter
                    Thanks! It's a large outdoor amphitheater and wasn't sold out. We were surrounded bya Social Security crowd with few under 50.

Jeff Beck...
                    Yesterday, 09:59 PM
                  • TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                    by fitch270
                    Good tunes to cure what ever ails ‘ya this week.

Robert Palmer wanting a house call.

09-27-2022, 09:54 PM
                  • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                    by fitch270
                    Nice PH, what sized venue and who replaced Dusty Hill?...
                    Yesterday, 09:41 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X