No announcement yet.

House passes assault weapons ban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is approximately 100 million gun owners in the United States of America. A sane Constitutional Government would go to great lengths to not piss them off!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Comment

BTW, I do not write for the enlightenment of you folks from Deliverance; that's a hopeless case. I write for the benefit of the thousands of readers of this forum around the world.

Comment

The phrase, Delusions of Grandeur, comes unbiden to my mind, Snowhole!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Don't interact with the 99. It has no morals, no values, no belief in what it puts out, no reason to post here other than your reaction. The more you argue, the greater it feels. Don't let it control you.

Comment

I started this dispute by asking for an admission, just among us girls, that the use of high capacity magazines enables a higher body count in the recent mass shootings.
            The concept was treated as heresy and an unnecessary confession of guilt.
            The fact that we cannot privately admit to an obvious fact helps to explain the continued presence of a disgraced former president on the political scene.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              As I quoted earlier in my comment on the Heller opinion, Justice Scalia said, "Like most rights, the right secured by the Second Amendment is not unlimited." (P.54)
              And that's a fact, Jack.
              No it’s a twisting of the ruling , you are dishonest using that because you know full well he cleared the way for handguns and black guns in that ruling ! The constitution and the second amendment was talking about your daddies shotgun . They were speaking to protecting the rights of its citizens from Tyranny both home and abroad ! No better way to protect one’s rights than a Black gun with high capacity mags ! And that’s a fact Jack !

Comment

I won't give an inch?

When was the last time liberals gave gunowners an inch?
                The last time gunowners got any slack was when Slick Willie's assault weapons ban expired.
                If (R)'s hadn't insisted on an expiration date, we'd still be living under that insanity.
                The only reason (d)'s agreed to the expiration date is because they figured within ten years, they'd have other insanity in place.

Give 'em and inch?
                HELL NO!

Repeal the GCA '34
                Repeal the GCA '68
                ...and any other gun regulation passed since 1965.

Dobbs v. Jackson and the latest 2A decision ain't the only reason (d)'s wanna add 4 more justices to SCOTUS.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  I started this dispute by asking for an admission, just among us girls, that the use of high capacity magazines enables a higher body count in the recent mass shootings.
                  The concept was treated as heresy and an unnecessary confession of guilt.
                  The fact that we cannot privately admit to an obvious fact helps to explain the continued presence of a disgraced former president on the political scene.
                  I address that in post Post 4 but you don’t care to debate you just move on to another way to twist the conversation. There are over 20 million AR style weapons in the country and how many high campsite mags . Laws didn’t sto the school shooting in Texas or New York . Uvalde that clown could have been just as effective with a Ruger 22 or a shotgun.. You want all the sheep to pull their teeth because the wolves use their teeth to kill. Less than 2% of the homicides are done with AR type weapons . You would be much more effective to stop the press from glorifying these shooting . Constant coverage puts ideas into demented minds . You know just like your delusional idea that guest are reading and enjoying your rhetoric ! Franchi20 is right , your a waist of time

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                    Don't interact with the 99. It has no morals, no values, no belief in what it puts out, no reason to post here other than your reaction. The more you argue, the greater it feels. Don't let it control you.
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^👍^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Comment

As I recall, the most recent gun laws passed on the federal level that were favorable to gun owners were the Firearms Owners Protection Act of 1986 and the Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms Act of 2005.

Comment

Hey guys!
                        I can understand your anger.
                        Pushed around all day at work.
                        Hen-pecked at home.
                        And then spoken down to on this forum.
                        It is more than flesh and blood can bear.

Comment

The Democrat propensity to unleash insane, riotous, arsonists in mobs around the country in a vain attempt to overthrow the Constitutional elected Authority, requires citizens to step up their levels of fire power. While 00 Buck is still amazingly effective at inflicting mass mayham on crowds, black guns and AKs are recognizable to the type of mob inflicted upon the citizens. Therefore, I have decided that perhaps the Democrats are identifing their greatest fear by attempting to ban them. That alone, without the justifications of the Second Amendment makes me want to deny the Democrats their goal. No more, never surrender, never kneel, citizenship first and last. Increase the penalties for their perversions, not citizens protections.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                            Who.......

Comment

The new American Dream.

Comment

Hey Danbo, notes from Thorne Bay, Alaska. Been a painful trip. I got an infected tooth under a gold crown that was extremely painful. Steel shot keeping on, keepen on. Got the tooth pulled last week but still tender and weeping. I've caught a few pinks and silvers and a couple of bright dogs, but my fishing has been limited by my tooth problems. $6.00 gas has me less likely to make longer trips to farther fishing holes on speculation. Having a blast, because that's what Americans do while fly fishing in Alaska, even if it hurts.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad