Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F*ck the 4th! Pima County Democrat message.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F*ck the 4th! Pima County Democrat message.

Why do people vote for a party that disparages citizens, citizenship, and the country at large? Certainly the US isn't the epitome of imaginary perfection, but what is? Slavery existed in the world for thousands of years before America's founding. Co!onialism is not of America as much as America had Colonialism forced on her. Why do people, who should be proud citizens of this country vote for a group dedicated to Sam Brintonize them? Is it the Stockholm syndrome write large???

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
    Why do people vote for a party that disparages citizens, citizenship, and the country at large? Certainly the US isn't the epitome of imaginary perfection, but what is? Slavery existed in the world for thousands of years before America's founding. Co!onialism is not of America as much as America had Colonialism forced on her. Why do people, who should be proud citizens of this country vote for a group dedicated to Sam Brintonize them? Is it the Stockholm syndrome write large???

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!
    It is due to the righteousness of people who think that their thoughts and beliefs indicate them to be so perfect in their principals ! They say “Look at me, I am such a wonderful person and my thoughts and ways are superior to all others” ! It is enough to gag a maggot !

FJB
    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 07-05-2022, 05:14 PM.

Comment

People that feel that way should have their hand outs cut off and given a one way ticket on a boat going to the Country of choice in Africa.

Comment

People who disagree with the virtues of our Constitutional Republic have a very good way of eliminating their hate, it is simply to remove their a**es from this country. They piss and moan about things, but remain for the financial benefits and their ability to piss and moan, knowing those same privileges are not enjoyed in other governments. Their lack of understanding the irony is only exacerbated by their ignorance !!!

Comment

Nuf said.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
            Nuf said.
            Perfect , thank you for that !

Comment

I remember when he recited that on TV.

Comment

It aired in 69 and has stuck with me from childhood. Now, we have the farging left claiming the "Ultra Maga" has highjacked the American flag. I bet the left couldn't get beyond the first 6 words.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                  It aired in 69 and has stuck with me from childhood. Now, we have the farging left claiming the "Ultra Maga" has highjacked the American flag. I bet the left couldn't get beyond the first 6 words.
                  I remember that from the '50's.

Comment

Red Skelton - The Pledge of Allegiance

From the Red Skelton Hour, January 14, 1969

"Getting back to school, I remember a teacher that I had. Now I only went, I went through the seventh grade. I left home when I was 10 years old because I was hungry. (laughter) And .. this is true. I worked in the summer and went to school in the winter. But, I had this one teacher, he was the principal of the Harrison school, in Vincennes, Indiana. To me, this was the greatest teacher, a real sage of..of my time, anyhow. He had such wisdom. We were all reciting the Pledge of Allegiance one day, and he walked over. This little old teacher ... Mr. Lasswell was his name. He said:

"I've been listening to you boys and girls recite the Pledge of Allegiance all semester and it seems as though it is becoming monotonous to you. If I may, may I recite it and try to explain to you the meaning of each word?
                    I - me, an individual, a committee of one.
                    Pledge - dedicate all of my worldly goods to give without self-pity.
                    Allegiance - my love and my devotion.
                    To the Flag [of the] - our standard, Old Glory, a symbol of freedom. Wherever she waves, there's respect because your loyalty has given her a dignity that shouts freedom is everybody's job.
                    United - that means that we have all come together.
                    States [of America] - individual communities that have united into 48 great states. 48 individual communities with pride and dignity and purpose, all divided with imaginary boundaries, yet united to a common purpose, and that's love for country.
                    and to the Republic For Which It Stands - Republic ... a state in which sovereign power is invested in representatives chosen by the people to govern. And government is the people and it's from the people to the leaders, not from the leaders
                    to the people.
                    One Nation - One Nation ... meaning, so blessed by God.
                    Indivisible - incapable of being divided.
                    With Liberty - which is freedom, the right of power to live one's own life, without threats, fear, or some sort of retaliation.
                    And Justice - the principle or qualities of dealing fairly with others.
                    For All - For all ... which means, boys and girls, it's as much your country as it is mine.
                    And now boys and girls let me hear you recite, the Pledge of Allegiance." "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."
                    Since I was a small boy, two states have been added to our country, and two words have been added to the Pledge of Allegiance - "under God." Wouldn't it be a pity if someone said, "That is a prayer," and that would be eliminated from schools, too?"
                    -Red Skelton

Comment

Here is my favorite skit with Red Skelton.
                      It's a gut buster.
                      Enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKCe1SZUy2Q

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad