Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Democrats donating tens of millions to Republicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spent one night in Anchorage on my way to the slope, so of course after buying gear my buds wanted to go to some pole dancing place. It was pretty much empty except us at 6pm (but dark in December). Depressing. I stayed for one beer.

I notice Lab pleads innocence in N America above Mexico. That leaves a whole lot of the world open for sinning.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
      Spent one night in Anchorage on my way to the slope, so of course after buying gear my buds wanted to go to some pole dancing place. It was pretty much empty except us at 6pm (but dark in December). Depressing. I stayed for one beer.

I notice Lab pleads innocence in N America above Mexico. That leaves a whole lot of the world open for sinning.
      Much like Lab 12 I don’t patronize gentleman’s clubs , maybe because I’ve been married so long and also I don’t objectify women. I also see no point in having women take money from my pocket because of fantasizing they have any interest in me ! To each their own however.

Comment

Well, that little post certainly removes any question as to just ‘what’ Ratski is....... a true dimwit, one who assumes a person is guilty of whatever a dimwit proclaims them to be ! No evidence needed......just the presumptions of a dimwit. Sounds rather familiar to 1/6 does it not ?

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.24.02 AM.png
Views:	54
Size:	203.8 KB
ID:	800262
          That's pretty underhanded. Seems as if the parties have switched places and the Ds are for big corporations and monied interests. I only wish the Rs would stick up for the little guy on things like unions, min wage, social security etc.

Comment

You are awfully late to the party, Rat. Republicans are into individual liberty and the Constitution. New laws on unions, and min wages, and social security aren't needed in a vibrant free market economy that aims to lift all boats. Democrats are too busy with the Green Nude Eel, and Equity for Nancy Pelosi husband and Hunter's free crack pipe and stuff. Democrats want a command economy with them doing the command and serfs all the way after that. They'll make us all into beggers, so we're easier to please!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screen Shot 2022-08-01 at 9.24.02 AM.png Views:	11 Size:	203.8 KB ID:	800262
              That's pretty underhanded. Seems as if the parties have switched places and the Ds are for big corporations and monied interests. I only wish the Rs would stick up for the little guy on things like unions, min wage, social security etc.
              I never felt Republicans were for big companies but more for economic growth providing jobs and products . I think both parties have sold the American people down the river. Sending corporations over seas , along with Americans jobs and insuring those cooperations not to loose assets by moving business overseas through OPIC . Our government sold the American people out and uses our tax dollars to do it ! Good post RR , your on point !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad