Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Democrats donating tens of millions to Republicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock -
    Good post.
    I hardly ever read his comments.
    He is so full of poison.

Comment

Not sure where it's coming from, seems so angry, lab too. Ultimately we all like hunting, shooting, outdoors etc, and are strongly patriotic. If one went down a list of things like free speech, equality before the law, innocent until proven guilty, democracy, and so on we'd probably mostly agree on all of them. I think Lab is in Alaska, he oughta be fishing or something.

I'm dealing with tons of buried utility mains, hard dry clay, and temps in the 90s. If I was in Alaska I'd probably stay until it snowed.

Comment

I'm in Alaska, I am enjoying a non ordinary warm spell in a rain forest. I believe strongly in America First. I have a desire for America to be free. I grew up with WWII vets, including my dad, who believed in the Constitution. The Second Amendment wasn't a abstract function to the guys I hunted with in the 1960s. Having the Second Amendment regularized by the Supreme Court isn't a bridge too far for me. In my world, individual citizens had rights no one else in the world had. That's who we were, thats who we are. I don't recognize the insanity that makes citizens less than immigrants.

let's GO Brandon!!!!
        ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

I've been holding my nose and voting for the least disastrous candidates for the last fifty years. I always vote for America first. The Second Amendment voters always come out, others not so much.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

That’s a pretty fair explanation of how it really is and how we should all vote. From 2016 to 2020 this country took a experiment of not electing a politician but a businessman to run this country . In some ways it worked , in some ways it could never work because the swamp will never let it .

Comment

I voted for Trump the first time around in the belief that he was a successful businessman, completely unaware of his many business failures and bankruptcies.

Comment

I lost a sockeye yesterday morning. I had a nice bright fresh sockeye up to the bank this morning, but the hook pulled out as I was trying to scootch him up on the rocks. Taking the net tomorrow! It's uncommonly warm and the water is low. The fish are backed up in front of a real shallow spot in the river. The whitesox are very energized and are biting way better than the sockeyes. This mornings fish was about 5-6 lbs, gave me a few nice jumps and several strong runs. Needed the drag to hold him.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                I lost a sockeye yesterday morning. I had a nice bright fresh sockeye up to the bank this morning, but the hook pulled out as I was trying to scootch him up on the rocks. Taking the net tomorrow! It's uncommonly warm and the water is low. The fish are backed up in front of a real shallow spot in the river. The whitesox are very energized and are biting way better than the sockeyes. This mornings fish was about 5-6 lbs, gave me a few nice jumps and several strong runs. Needed the drag to hold him.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!
                Even a lost fish can bring fantastic excitement ! Glad you are having a good time. Is there no repellent for the pesky whitesox other than a good slap or two ? In order to enjoy your time in Alaska, don’t spend too much time here, just enjoy your solitude ! Good fishing and stay safe !!

Comment

Hey Richard, don't worry about me. I've been galavanting around Alaska, the Yukon, and the Northwest Territories since 1970. I'll admit that I'm a lot less spry. I do what I want to do. I watch the eagles, make a hundred casts or so, listen to the dog park the invisible bears? Life is as good as it gets for this geezer. Maybe hookup a sockeye? Favorable conditions for me, not for the salmon.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Is foul hook prohibited? Is there a limit? Do Native Americans follow regs.?

Comment

Snagging in fresh water is not permitted. 3 sockeye a day limit. Subsistence permits can use gillnets with a forty fish limit.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

It's hard to not get bug dope on your fly. They bite, you bleed, then they s**t in the hole they made. You end up with little black spots all over your hands and wrists.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

What? No gentlemens' clubs in Alaska?

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Maybe Rock Rat should have pondered the same question with your post .

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              I've never patronized Gentleman's Clubs in Alaska. I've never patronized Gentleman's Clubs in the lower 48. I've never patronized Gentleman's Clubs in any Provinces in Canada. I have better places to spend my hard earned cash. You and Hunter should feel free to exploit as many under age sex trafficed girls as you want. That's the America you voted for, Snowhole.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

You are very innocent.
                                That explains a lot.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 07-04-2022, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad