Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are Democrats donating tens of millions to Republicans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are Democrats donating tens of millions to Republicans?

In primary races in IL, CA, CO, and PA democratic pacs donated tens of millions of dollars to Trump leaning candidates under the assumption they would be easier to beat. That's a low thing to do. You should always support whoever you think would be best for the country. It's not about winning elections, it's about having a good country.

Rock -
    Interesting observation.
    But what they are doing is arguably in the best interests of the country.

Comment

Destroying the Democrats by electing the most hard core Republicans possible is in the interest of the country. The more pro Ultra MAGA people in government, the faster we can drain the swamp of the Alphabet Agencies destroying the Republic.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Rock Rat , you may be coming around ! The Democratic Party is as ruthless and detached from the rank and file as it has ever been. I don’t even recognize the Democrats anymore, they are extremist and are destroying the very fabric of this nation. Schumer , AOC , Waters and Pelosi are horrible people who make outrageous statements and the press doesn’t make them accountable . Mayors and governors who if they don’t get the decision they like do what ever they want regardless of the law or even their states constitution ! Michael J Myers of Abscam fame has pleaded guilty of ballot stuffing , bribery and election tapering of judges in Philadelphia . What self respecting person running for any office would want that scumbag managing their campaign? If the press was on the level this corruption and lunacy would not be going on . This party is rotten from the head starting from the President and Vice President ! Tweetle Dee and tweetle dumb !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          Rock -
          Interesting observation.
          Deception, attempts at election rigging and lying are what’s best for the country ? It’s reprehensible !
          Last edited by Pmacc60; 07-01-2022, 05:37 AM.

Comment

“It’s not about winning elections, it is about having a good country” !!!

With these words of supposed ‘intellect’ our brain child Ratski proves he is a liar in that he still supports the idiot who is doing his best to ruin a good country ! He and his fellow bed partner Snowhole, aka the bandicoot, are of the same idiocy when it comes to what is best for America, and it sure is not the present POS ! But then, low intellect attracts same.

FJB

Comment

It is not hard to understand that we only hear criticism of Trump from Ratski and the other loser Snowhole. After all, what can they possibly say in support of their inept leader. We have asked several times for these two ‘nobodies’ to give us information, any information, which would be beneficial to biden, or what the loser has attributed to the welfare of America. All we hear in return is crickets !!!

FJB

Comment

Has anybody noticed Biden was much more disoriented a year ago than he is now. I am not saying he is 'all' there but he seems a lot better - like on the G-7 meeting trip he sounded much more cognizant than in previous events. Was he being drugged in the early months? JMO

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                  Has anybody noticed Biden was much more disoriented a year ago than he is now. I am not saying he is 'all' there but he seems a lot better - like on the G-7 meeting trip he sounded much more cognizant than in previous events. Was he being drugged in the early months? JMO
                  I have noticed this as well Jim but only in short doses . He still has plenty of gaffs however. Joe had major brain surgery and has never been the same . That is not a remark it’s just the fact of the matter. He is also one of the least intelligent Presidents we have ever had , also true ! With a lack luster scholastic history and a half century of doing nothing in office , if Joe Biden was a Republican you would have never heard of him. The press would have shred him to pieces !

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                    Rock -
                    Interesting observation.
                    Assuming the trad R candidates are better for the country than MAGA, and I don't necessarily, but just assume that is the thought. Then they should vote for them. What if they promote a horrible candidate, who then wins?

I've been holding my nose and voting for eight years, it's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Assuming the trad R candidates are better for the country than MAGA, and I don't necessarily, but just assume that is the thought. Then they should vote for them. What if they promote a horrible candidate, who then wins?

I've been holding my nose and voting for eight years, it's not that hard.
                      Lol holding your nose , maybe …. Just maybe it’s because of the smell of decaying liberty of this country !

Comment

I'm afraid the GOP is going to pay dearly for the loss of abortion rights in November.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

Lol holding your nose , maybe …. Just maybe it’s because of the smell of decaying liberty of this country !
                          I've been holding my nose and voting for the least disastrous candidates for the last fifty years. I always vote for America first. The Second Amendment voters always come out, others not so much.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

They donate to the R candidate that they think their D candidate can beat.

Comment

Bowhunter reading through the comments I have to say you have insightful contributions that certainly add to the quality and tone of discussion.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad