Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tired of political comments. Going to Branson mo for vacation soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milldawg
    replied
    Originally posted by PigHunter

Yep, totally agree with you there. I've been in more of those clubs than I can remember. Seen a multitude of bare tata's and had lots of fun. But it's not something I do now in my 60's.

However, the ones you can take home do eventually cost you more money. I've become somewhat of a sugar daddy and am still funding a wife.
    Better you than me.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    With anything that floats, flies or fornicates, it is always cheaper to rent.

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    Thank you gentlemen. And no gentleman’s clubs waste of money. Why spend my hard earned money something I can’t touch or take home. Seems pretty senseless to me.

Leave a comment:

• dewman
    replied
    My youngest lives in Springfield (works at Evangel College) & wife is a graduate from School of the Ozarks. So, been there a few times. When you get there look around and check out what looks appealing. The rides, the water, the food, historic displays. And if Branson is a little crowded buzz north to Springfield & check out Wildlife Wonders(aquarium & museum) built right beside Bass Pro Shops home store. Which has NRA museum, archery hall of fame, biggest whitetail deer heads ever. Wilsons creek battlefield is kind of cool too as well as fantastic caverns.(I was bored at the caverns in all honesty though)

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    Meet locals. I've always liked people from MO, and that corner is close to OK, KS, and AK. Probably real nice folks. Go to a local restaurant.
    Since when is Missouri next to Ak, Alaska Rat? Your geographic intelligence is up there with your faith in testimony under oath being not a lie. Alaska is a long way from Missouri, and the lies told under oath by the Democrats are a long way from being prosecuted. Brandon's Injustice Department doesn't care about Truth, they have a Ministry for that. Brandon's government is all about the narrative, TRUTH be damned.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    First and foremost, chill out and relax. Enjoy the company of whatever family you're with.

I would check out some of the music venues. But then, I like music. Especially country music.
    I've never been there, but I understand they have some craft shops/stores. Like a blacksmith shop. Seems there is a gunsmith that builds black powder rifles, possibles bags , powder horns and the like.

P.S. just watch the craftsmen, don't be telling them what they're doing wrong! 😉

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Meet locals. I've always liked people from MO, and that corner is close to OK, KS, and AK. Probably real nice folks. Go to a local restaurant.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I would check out the gentlemens' clubs if they advertise in the local paper.
    Or ask any taxi driver. Take a lot of singles with you.

Leave a comment:

• Tired of political comments. Going to Branson mo for vacation soon.

Any suggestions as what to do I’m not a tourist I could care less.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad