X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys are sleeping

Can’t believe I’m posting this first.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17721

I think concealed carry should be allowed everywhere. An armed populace is a civil populace.

The main deterrent is the 'bad' guys never know who is packing.

Comment

II think this puts concealed carry on the same footing as drivers' licenses.
      We will not have constitutional carry, but we will have 50 "shall issue" states.

Comment

In his concurring opinion, Justice Kavanaugh said that the court’s decision does not nullify or render void licensing requirements currently in place in most states that “may require a license applicant to undergo fingerprinting, a background check, a mental health records check, and training in firearms handling and in laws regarding the use of force, among other possible requirements.”

https://news.yahoo.com/supreme-court...145048369.html

Comment

No, I didn't miss it. Just a little preoccupied this morning. 😜

Soooo.....

Because of "states rights", blue states like New York, California, New Jersey, etc, etc, will just find another loophole* through which to send honest citizens that want to carry a firearm....and again, the criminal will ignore any regulation.

Lib-tards ARE NOT going to take this lying down.

* - a citizen carrying a firearm must have "GUN" tattooed on their forehead in red ink with 2" letters. or some other asinine regulation.
          ...must have their initials etched into the base of each bullet.
          ...can only carry firearms capable of "micro stamping" their case.
          ...wear a "Safety Orange" vest?
          ...wear your license visibly?

Comment

"Creepy" Unca Joe is unhappy! LOL!

https://twitchy.com/samj-3930/2022/0...us-gun-ruling/

Comment

Justice Alito hammers Breyer, Kagan and Sotomayor's dissenting opinion on the 2A!

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...-case-n2609218

Comment

So now, people in NY can do what I've been doing for almost 40 years. I'll bet there's a couple trolls with TDS that still think a Trump presidency was a Bad Thing.

Comment

Articles I've seen recently refer to gunowners who "admit" they own guns, i.e. "Does Your Neighbor Admit to Being a Gunowner?" That sort of thing. Using subversive language, treating something like a given that isn't a given, making it sound like a given that a gunowner would either be ashamed or try to hide the fact.

We don't flaunt it or hide it, and it surely isn't anything we feel we have to "admit." We're happy to simply say that we're law-abiding gunowners. Then we go about our business living as law-abiding gunowners.

Yes, our weepy president ... I like how he keeps saying that Americans will speak up about gun violence! Seems to me that fewer and fewer Americans are thinking of legislation against the law-abiding as a viable answer. The antis are louder than ever but they're still not the majority.

Comment

Originally posted by fitch270 View Post
                    Can’t believe I’m posting this first.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna17721
                    Our wonderful Governor isn't happy.
                    We are shall issue now including NY City.

The Gov and assembly will try to make it hard to get through training and wait periods but will lose in the courts eventually.

FPC and Second amendment foundation have lawyers ready to challenge any nefarious loopholes they put you n front of us.

Comment

Originally posted by franchi20 View Post
                      So now, people in NY can do what I've been doing for almost 40 years. I'll bet there's a couple trolls with TDS that still think a Trump presidency was a Bad Thing.
                      Most still can't do what you do
                      If I remember right South Dakota has constitutional carry here in NY you still need a permit to have in home., range or concealed carry.

A friend is applying for his permit, the earliest appointment to drop off paperwork is April 5th 2023 then it takes 3 to six months.

A right delayed is a right denied.

Comment

Thomas also declared the two step approach the lower courts have use to uphold gun control like modern sporting rifle bans unconstitutional.

It'll be interesting watching the 9th circuit play twister around the Bruen decision

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

Most still can't do what you do
                          If I remember right South Dakota has constitutional carry here in NY you still need a permit to have in home., range or concealed carry.

A friend is applying for his permit, the earliest appointment to drop off paperwork is April 5th 2023 then it takes 3 to six months.

A right delayed is a right denied.
                          We went constitutional carry not long ago, but years ago before background checks, I could buy without a 3 day wait by showing my CCL. Now the ATF has us listed as no call check for transfer. Fill out the paper, show ID and CCL, walk away without fear of "delayed". And open carry for years; ride a Harley through Downtown with a pistol on your belt. Life is good in the Great American Flyover. CCL has been "shall issue" here since a legislative change in the early 80's.

Comment

Are you in MS?

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                              Are you in MS?
                              Multiple Sclerosis? No just slightly slowed by bad conditioning.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to topic
                                by FirstBubba
                                You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
                                Double clutching also works if you find the sound...
                                Today, 07:42 PM
                              • topic
                                by jhjimbo
                                08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
                              • Reply to topic
                                by franchi20
                                Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely...
                                Today, 07:03 PM
                              • Reply to Looking for a grain mill.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Back in the mid 80's, I was working as a rough carpenter in Dallas.
                                Showed up for work one morning and there was this dirty, longhaired, ragged...
                                Today, 06:45 PM
                              • Looking for a grain mill.
                                by FirstBubba
                                Recently found a local "niche" market for home ground whole wheat flour and cornmeal.
                                I have one grain mill, but a second would mean I...
                                08-06-2022, 04:34 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X