No announcement yet.

Jan. 6 committee illegally formed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Legal experts said, yada, yada, yada. Insurrectionists, during the mostly peaceful protests that lasted over six months torched hundreds of vehicles, burned entire city blocks and police precinct buildings, threw molotov cocktails and other explosives at law enforcement and faced no charges. A few wrist slaps occurred, but lying to a FISA Court by an FBI lawyer resulted in no incarceration for the offender. Democrats have destroyed our legal system and are trying to subvert our Constitution. Democrat feelings have replaced the rule of law. God help us.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

If Trump had been a little less abusive of power as president, he might have been reelected.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
        If Trump had been a little less abusive of power as president, he might have been reelected.
        Yeah, those mean tweets were killer. The imbecils wanted war, cities setting murder and crime records. New records for drug overdoses, record inflation, recession, gas and energy prices through the roof, what a bargain Hunter's dad is. The Ministry of TRUTH, the distruction and repudiation of the concept of equality before the law, Hunter's dad is bringing the country perversions we never knew we needed. Ultra-Maga is coming to sweep away the madness. I just hope we can avoid the Civil War that the pronoun people who run Hunter's dad are promoting.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
          Are the walls closing in on Trump, Snowhole? Has Adam Schiff got super secret evidence that he's seen with his own eyes? The Injustice Department could very well indict Trump. The DC Judiciary has all the integrity of a fresh cowflop. Democrats on the committee have been caught fabricating evidence in this case and in multiple situations for the last few years. Those Congressional Democrats are a bunch of monkey poxed cockroaches. The jury is in. Jack del Rio is just one of 150+ million Americans that see the BLM BS as ten times worse than Jan 6. Young Sheldon reruns outdrew the fictional Selected Committee Prime Time Special. You lose!

Let's GO Brandon!!!
          Don't let the snow hole ruin your vacation with his nonsense. Your up in paradise and should enjoy it.

We have been having another huge mayfly hatch on Oneida that finally seems to be declining.
          Every year catch rates go down because of the bugs.

How has the fishing been.
          How about a weekly fishing report from Thorne Bay in between fact checking the snow hole.

Comment

As if! Right now Danbo, the weather is hot and dry. The pinks and dogs aren't due for a while. There are some Dolly's around, but the water is low and warm. The earliest I've caught dogs and pinks is July 9. Last year it was the last week of July before anything showed up. I caught my first silver last year on the Thorne River July 27. The White Sox, a gigantic black fly with white feet are pretty thick. This sunshine really energizes them. This is a rain forest so when the sun comes out the fish and the mamals hide and the bugs go wild. You don't feel the White Sox bite but you get a nice itchy bleeding welt. Life is good, beer is cold, dog is happy. That's the news from Thorne Bay.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post
              These dimwits think people care about this🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nobody cares
              Nobody cares.

Nobody had to tell me 9/11 was a big deal.🙃

Secret service will testify under oath Hutchinson is a third rate liar.

The Dems are crushed, they used to get a conspiracy to last years ( Russia Russia) now it takes six hours.😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
              “No body cares” !!

What we definitely need to care about, is the startling stupidity of the ef’ing idiot who is in the position of America’s ruination ! He has just reduced the qualifications for entry into the United States which now allow even those who have a record of being involved in terrorist connections to enter. Is this idiot really this dumb, or does he hate this country to the point of complete take over by any means ??? Does this turkey ever do anything correct, or anything that indicates he has a brain ???

Comment

Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

“No body cares” !!

What we definitely need to care about, is the startling stupidity of the ef’ing idiot who is in the position of America’s ruination ! He has just reduced the qualifications for entry into the United States which now allow even those who have a record of being involved in terrorist connections to enter. Is this idiot really this dumb, or does he hate this country to the point of complete take over by any means ??? Does this turkey ever do anything correct, or anything that indicates he has a brain ???
                I meant, nobody cares about the committee bulls-t / fake news

I'm afraid it's to late to save us from ruination, the damage is done.
                I'm going to enjoy my self until I can't. I'm going to be headed up to camp after work tomorrow and immediately put up my Trump flag. I'm only doing that to annoy my liberal neighbors.
                I'm going to fish early every morning and pull the kids behind the boat in the afternoons. Probably have campfires and maybe read a good book before I fall asleep.

FJB/ LGB

Comment

A majority of Americans believe that Donald Trump should face criminal charges in relation to the January 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol, according to a new poll.

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...l-riot-1716435

Despite Trump and other MAGA personalities insisting that no one would care about the January 6 proceedings, even 59 percent of Republicans said they had been keeping up with the hearings, including 25 percent who heard "a lot" about them,
                  Last edited by 99explorer; 06-29-2022, 11:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo View Post

I meant, nobody cares about the committee bulls-t / fake news

I'm afraid it's to late to save us from ruination, the damage is done.
                    I'm going to enjoy my self until I can't. I'm going to be headed up to camp after work tomorrow and immediately put up my Trump flag. I'm only doing that to annoy my liberal neighbors.
                    I'm going to fish early every morning and pull the kids behind the boat in the afternoons. Probably have campfires and maybe read a good book before I fall asleep.

FJB/ LGB
                    Your trip to camp and your plans there, sound like a true escape from the strife of today’s living ! I hope you have a wonderful time. My post concerning your “Nobody cares” comment was used to exemplify the issue and in no way was it a ‘put down’ of the remark ! It was also to stress the fact that we have two idiots on this site who do ‘not care’ how ignorant the POS agenda of this administration is, nor the leader of it, if there even is one !! These two are the epitome of “Nobody cares” to give a damn about America and its decline under the dimwits.

FJB
                    Last edited by bowhunter75richard; 06-30-2022, 07:17 AM.

Comment

• The "illegitimate" select committee

Bennie Thompson, D - Mississippi, Chair.
                      Zoe Lofgren, - D California.
                      Adam Schiff, - D California.
                      Pete Aguilar, - D California.
                      Stephanie Murphy, - D Florida.
                      Jamie Raskin, - D Maryland.
                      Elaine Luria, - D Virginia.
                      Elizabeth Cheney, - R Wyoming
                      Adam Kinzinger, - R Illinois

There is no judge, no jury and no one to cross examine witnesses.
                      This committee has issued subpoenas that some witnesses have ignored - - - without penalty!
                      That basically tells you what kind of authority this committee wields!
                      ABSOLUTELY NONE!

Next!
                      Cassidy Hutchinson's testimony has proven to be horribly and provably false and inaccurate!
                      The SS agents involved have volunteered to come forward and testify.
                      THEY were there.
                      Ms. Hutchinson is merely spouting second hand hearsay and witnessed not ONE nano second of the event.
                      WHY won't the committee call the two SS agents that were supposedly the victims of Trumps actions?

Then, there is this interview of Jamie Raskin by Jake Tapper. Tapper lobs Raskin a softball. Raskin whiffs it....big time!
                      He admits that NO ONE soul has questioned or interviewed the two SS agents....but chose to publicize a second hand account by a person who is only relating hearsay.....and NOT ONE soul cross examined Ms. Hutchinson.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022...-story-n586460

Then there is Schiff!
                      Over a year of "Russia, Russia, Russia" and claims that he has evidence that will prove Trump's guilt.
                      We never saw or heard it and even Mueller couldn't find anything they could charge Trump with.
                      Schiff is back with the same old "song and dance" of "nothingness"!
                      Schiff has to be insane to think that the American public will fall a second time for "threats of evidence" when it is blindingly obvious, Schiff has nothing!

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/...-worse-n586373

Comment

• Does anyone think that Hutchinson's lies will be prosecuted? Under oath, lie after lie, with no repercussions at all. So much for Rats brilliant defence of the quality of the Selected Committee and their dedication to the search for TRUTH. Democrats never tried to verify her bombshell allegations. The made for TV show trials continue. UNDER OATH. No lying unless Liz says it's OK.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

• These hearings are the equivalent of a grand jury proceeding in which only the prosecution's case is presented.

Comment

• Liz Cheney: Trump's Jan. 6 actions 'more threatening than we could have imagined'

https://news.yahoo.com/cheney-trump-...014840676.html

Cheney’s speech comes at a moment of high drama and consequence in her political career. She has been at the center, over the last month, of the hearings conducted by the House select committee investigating the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol by extremist Trump supporters. The mob assaulted the Capitol in an attempt to disrupt the certification of Joe Biden’s victory in the Electoral College.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 06-30-2022, 11:54 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              These hearings are the equivalent of a grand jury proceeding in which only the prosecution's case is presented.
                              Spoken by a Constitutional illiterate! The Congress is not, and has never been a grand jury. The Congress is not Constitutionally enabled to function as a grand jury. Congress has oversight powers, but it is also supposed to have committees with members chosen by the leaders of both parties. Stalinesque Show Trials are not the equivalent of grand juries.
                              Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

• Okay, if you say so, but it will have to do until the DOJ convenes a real grand jury.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to TGIF; Any Questions?
                                  by fitch270
                                  Tell me about it, I smile through gritted teeth at that one as I graduated HS in ‘85.

Speaking of Whitesnake.

Today, 07:52 PM
                                • TGIF; Any Questions?
                                  by fitch270
                                  I’ll take song titles for $1000 Alex.

Yesterday, 08:34 PM
                                • Reply to topic
                                  by FirstBubba
                                  You can only float the gears if the central processing unit rpm matches the hard drive ratio.
                                  Double clutching also works if you find the sound...
                                  Today, 07:42 PM
                                • topic
                                  by jhjimbo
                                  08-06-2022, 08:29 PM
                                • Reply to topic
                                  by franchi20
                                  Pick edit at the bottom of your post; choices will show up in a bar and include "delete". That will do what you want. Just for fun, l purposely...
                                  Today, 07:03 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X