No announcement yet.

Jan. 6 committee illegally formed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can stay up to speed on developments if you watch a summary of the day's proceedings on the evening news.
    But not on Fox News which, sad to say, gives only "opinion" in the evening.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
      You can stay up to speed on developments if you watch a summary of the day's proceedings on the evening news.
      But not on Fox News which, sad to say, gives only "opinion" in the evening.
      You could listen to Jack del Rio and Larry Correia and blow off the hearings because they are a made for TV Stalinesque Show Trial too!. The same people who lied about Russia, Russia, Russia, are bringing you the great horn head revolution show. Only a Snowhole with too much time on his hands is watching. Fox is making a good business decision.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Eric Trump thought inciting violence was 'fair game' because he believed false claims that the 2020 election was 'stolen.'

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-th...013413763.html

A documentary filmmaker who interviewed then-President Donald Trump and several members of his family ahead of the January 6, 2021, Capitol riot said some of the Trumps were unconcerned that their ongoing lies about the sanctity of the 2020 presidential election would eventually lead to political violence.
        Last edited by 99explorer; 06-27-2022, 10:47 PM.

Comment

They were also apparently unconcerned that their mob attack on the capitol building would bring the United States to the brink of losing its democracy.
          And that is why Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.

Comment

Special rush meeting tomorrow, Tuesday. Apparently, they have found something.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
              They were also apparently unconcerned that their mob attack on the capitol building would bring the United States to the brink of losing its democracy.
              And that is why Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.
              Only someone with the IQ of a turnip would believe your spin Snowhole. Six months of Insurrection vs Trump's three hours of horn headed stupidity. No one with an ounce of common Sense believes your version of events. The riots of 2020 were a really big deal, the lack of prosecution of the rioters was a really big deal. The actions of the Brandon Injustice Department are a big deal. The insanity of the attacks on Supreme Court Justices are a big deal. You are a small potato who takes the bait from liars hook, line, and sinker. Every time I think nobody could be that dumb, you rise to the occasion. Enjoy your delusions.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

Comment

It takes the stupidity of Snowhole to compare the fact that Fox does not pay attention to the 1/6 debacle, yet make no mention of the omission by the entire news agency of the hunter i-Pad incident, or the idiocy of the entire biden agenda !! I guess being brainless has its advantages for bandicoots ! The rodent is a complete zilch.........

Comment

We really do not have the functioning Democratic Republic in Washington at this time.

Comment

Trump was a mistake, an obvious mistake to half the country in 2016. It should be obvious to all now. His supporters know it. They’ll never admit it, I get that. But they know inside. I hope they give more weight to a candidate’s character in the future.

I see that Fox News is now broadcasting the hearings.

Last edited by 99explorer; 06-28-2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Trump wasn't a mistake.
                      Trump forced Democrats to reveal what anti-American, lying, conniving, evil SOBs that they really are.
                      The Russia Hoax and the subversion of the Justice Department.
                      The anti-American energy plan. Trump proved that drill, baby drill really does work.
                      Trump got the Supreme Court Justices to get their minds right on guns and abortion and the alphabet agencies.

Trump was right for America. Ultra-Maga is ultra sane. Trump's de-regulation, and get er done attitude was the best thing that's happened to the US in years.
                      The reason Lawyers give so much money to the Progressive Democrats is because litigation makes them vast sums of money. Regulatory capture of all businesses in the country makes for supply chain misery, but lawyer heaven.
                      Trump was the last best hope for free markets and free individuals in the marketplace. Hunter's dad is the collosal failure of the re-instatement of the lumbering beast of Big Brother and his Ministry of TRUTH. Hunter's dad has about the weightiest character that I've ever seen in a political figure.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Here is an interesting takeaway from today's hearing.

"Trump was furious after The Associated Press published an interview Dec. 1, 2020, with former Attorney General Bill Barr, who announced he found no evidence of widespread voter fraud, according to Hutchinson.

Hutchinson said she saw a broken porcelain plate and "ketchup dripping down the wall" in the White House dining room. Hutchinson described helping a White House valet clean up a plate Trump had broken.

“The valet had articulated that the president was extremely angry at the Attorney General's AP interview and had thrown his lunch against the wall,” Hutchinson said.

Such tantrums were not uncommon by Trump, she said.

“There were several times throughout my tenure with the chief of staff that I was aware of either him throwing dishes or flipping the tablecloth to let all the contents of the table go onto the floor and likely break or go everywhere,” Hutchinson said.

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-takeawa...211245082.html

The testimony came as part of the sixth June hearing as the panel documented pressure Trump put on his aides and the Justice Department to overturn the results of the 2020 election despite being told repeatedly he lost.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 06-28-2022, 06:02 PM.

Comment

I haven't watched any. I have a lot of work and I knew the Dems would milk things for all they were worth. That said a lot has come out. Plus people are different under oath. If they lie at these hearings they can go to jail.

Bowhunter again I'd urge you to go easy accusing others of stupidity. You think the laptop of Biden's crackhead son with probably photos of drug use and bimbos is as important or more so than Trump doing every and any thing he could to cling to power. One is of interest to tabloids at the grocery check out, the other is history.

Comment

So Giuliani and Meadows both wanted pardons. Because what they were doing was 100% legal, and they knew it.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                              I haven't watched any. I have a lot of work and I knew the Dems would milk things for all they were worth. That said a lot has come out. Plus people are different under oath. If they lie at these hearings they can go to jail.

Bowhunter again I'd urge you to go easy accusing others of stupidity. You think the laptop of Biden's crackhead son with probably photos of drug use and bimbos is as important or more so than Trump doing every and any thing he could to cling to power. One is of interest to tabloids at the grocery check out, the other is history.
                              I wish what you are saying was true. Over the last few years lying to Congress, lying to FISA Courts, lying under oath is no longer prosecuted if the lie benefits Democrats. FBI bigwgs have been caught lying under oath repeatedly and been rewarded with money, retirement benefits, and MSNBCNN gigs. Please spare me the horse manure about being prosecuted for saying what Democrats want to hear under oath. Lying and perjury aren't prosecutable crimes under the Brandon Injustice Department and it's Ministry of TRUTH!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Brandon is the most corrupt President in history. Brandon's crackhead son has been the bagman for his 10%. The Crackhead son who failed to pay millions in taxes on illegal foreign lobbying gains. The crackhead son who was involved with the sex trafficking ring from Russia. The crackhead son who recorded his dad's remarks about being in the clear with the Chinese spy. No historical interest whatsoever? The Injustice Department, the Ministry of TRUTH, the levels of corruption and malfeasement in this administration beggers the mind. The corruption, the pride in the perversion of members of the administration is without parallel. No historical interest??????

Let's GO Brandon!!!!!
                                Last edited by labrador12; 06-28-2022, 09:03 PM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad