Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jan. 6 committee illegally formed

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    Ex-Oath Keepers spokesman to Jan. 6 committee: 'I do fear for this next election cycle'.

    https://www.yahoo.com/news/january-6...203851656.html

    “I do fear for this next election cycle, because who knows what that might bring?” Van Tatenhove said. “If a president who is trying to instill, and encourage, to whip up a civil war among his followers using lies and deceit and snake oil, regardless of the human impact, what else is he going to do if he gets elected again?”
    Stop inflation, get oil supplies and pipelines going. Cut back assine regulations and get more conservative judges on the courts. Make the Constitution the law of the land. Make America Great again? Just the parts the government is supposed to do. Close the border, shut Putin up, put criminals in jail where they belong. Reform the media maybe? Just little stuff. Investigate the corrupt Democrat Party and it's Ministry of Truth. Bury the Brandonistas for good?

    Let's GO Brandon!!!!!



    Comment


    • Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

      Stop inflation, get oil supplies and pipelines going. Cut back assine regulations and get more conservative judges on the courts. Make the Constitution the law of the land. Make America Great again? Just the parts the government is supposed to do. Close the border, shut Putin up, put criminals in jail where they belong. Reform the media maybe? Just little stuff. Investigate the corrupt Democrat Party and it's Ministry of Truth. Bury the Brandonistas for good?

      Let's GO Brandon!!!!!


      Hey, Lab. Maybe Van Tatenhoven was talking about Biden.

      Comment


      • I keep telling you, Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.

        2 men who pepper-sprayed officers at the Capitol riot last year wept as a judge sentenced them to over 3 years in prison.

        https://news.yahoo.com/2-men-pepper-...135057105.html

        Organizers were emboldened by former President Donald Trump's urges to protest the results of the 2020 election with him, despite Joe Biden's election victory. While members of Congress were meeting inside the Capitol to certify the results and verify Biden's electoral win, Trump supporters organized an attempted coup and stormed the Capitol.
        Last edited by 99explorer; 07-16-2022, 05:19 PM.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I keep telling you, Jan.6th IS A BIG DEAL.

          2 men who pepper-sprayed officers at the Capitol riot last year wept as a judge sentenced them to over 3 years in prison.

          https://news.yahoo.com/2-men-pepper-...135057105.html

          Organizers were emboldened by former President Donald Trump's urges to protest the results of the 2020 election with him, despite Joe Biden's election victory. While members of Congress were meeting inside the Capitol to certify the results and verify Biden's electoral win, Trump supporters organized an attempted coup and stormed the Capitol.
          The Jan 6 dust-up was no big deal. The six months of riots from NYC-Minneapolis-Seattle- Washington DC -Portland- Chicago, all the Democrat Cities United in an insurrection against the Constitution and the duly elected government. No penalties, no responsibility, no blame. The FBI, the MSNBCNN, and the Brandonistas made out like bandits. The believers in the Thunder Gods are grinding the American Citizens down using illegal, immoral, Unconstitutional means. The Committee's existence is a big corrupt deal. The actual horn head rebellion was a dust-up!

          Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

          Comment


          • The Jan 6 Committee hearings are a made for TV, ABC Produced, 100% Fake Docudrama based on a dust-up that occurred a couple of years ago. The dust-up has been blown out of proportion by the Socialist Democrats who are trying to bring America under a command economy. The ABC news production is just a part of the Thunder Gods appeasement that is so popular in the MSNBCNN today. If it's not the Green Nude Eel, it's got no MSNBCNN sex appeal!


            Let's GO Brandon!!!

            Comment


            • Do you suppose that is a fake bible the J6 witnesses are swearing by?

              Comment


              • The most used phrase at the Jan 6 hearing is 'sort of' and 'you know'

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                  Do you suppose that is a fake bible the J6 witnesses are swearing by?
                  It's a Made For TV Extravaganza! The beginning is fake, the middle is fake and the end is fake. Why should anyone believe the swearing in is real? Certainly lies have been uttered, documents have been misrepresented and changed for effect. Why should the viewer, in particular the citizen viewer, expect the Bible to be less fake than the testimony or the legality of the Committee itself????

                  Let's GO Brandon!!!!

                  Comment


                  • Maybe the whole story about the mob attack on the capitol is fake news.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                      Maybe the whole story about the mob attack on the capitol is fake news.
                      The dust-up Jan 6 happened, but it wasn't a big deal! The Democrat funded and sponsored 2020 insurrectionists rioting for six months causing multiple billions of dollars in damages across the entire country, THAT was A BIG DEAL!


                      Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

                      Comment


                      • The reporting of larger crimes in dollar damages does not minimize the seriousness of the Jan.6th insurrection.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          The reporting of larger crimes in dollar damages does not minimize the seriousness of the Jan.6th insurrection.
                          The ignoring of any penalties for larger crimes does make the reaction of the government to the Jan 6 dust-up a stark reminder that this is a political made for TV show trial. Just as a hypothetical Trump tape with Russian Hookers is a big deal to the MSNBCNN boys, while real video with Hunter smoking crack with Russian Hookers is ignored. Brandon and Hunter are seen colluding with Russians, Ukrainians, and ChiComs but that's not news to the MSNBCNN mavens. Perception is MSNBCNN reality. Snowhole and MSNBCNN are willing to forgive all Democrat corruption, because the corrupt Democrats are their guys. That's all anyone needs to know about the Jan 6, made for TV, fake news show trial on Prime Time!

                          Let's GO Brandon!!!!!

                          Comment


                          • More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S.

                            https://apnews.com/article/american-...4c73f818f6a0b7
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 07-18-2022, 03:19 PM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                              More than 10,000 people have been arrested in protests decrying racism and police brutality in the wake of George Floyd’s death, according to an Associated Press tally of known arrests across the U.S.
                              The vast majority of whom had their charges dropped or reduced to the point of a wrist slap even though they were arrested for committing violent felonies. Throwing incendiary devices at police and buildings are among the charges dropped and severely reduced. Meanwhile Jan 6 dust-up participants are in jail without trial for over a year. Biased political Injustice Department in action.

                              Let's GO Brandon!!!!

                              Comment


                              • "States Stiffen Penalties for Those Deemed Rioters at Protests."

                                https://www.wsj.com/articles/states-...ts-11623949925

                                Iowa’s governor signed a Republican-led bill Thursday that stiffens penalties for people who are deemed to be rioting, making the state the latest to toughen such laws after the killing of George Floydset off protests around the U.S.
                                Last edited by 99explorer; 07-18-2022, 03:44 PM.

                                Comment

                                Welcome!

                                Collapse

                                Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                                If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                                And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                                Right Rail 1

                                Collapse

                                Top Active Users

                                Collapse

                                There are no top active users.

                                Right Rail 2

                                Collapse

                                Latest Topics

                                Collapse

                                Right Rail 3

                                Collapse

                                Footer Ad

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X