X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post

White males. They were the biggest switch from 16, and white males far outnumber the Hispanic of both sexes who switched more towards trump as did Asians and even to a small extent black males. Also the elderly slid more towards D.

Trump really blew it with covid. Biden was telling people be safe, don't go to rallies, vote by mail. Also Biden is white working class appearing, even though his life has been all about voting yes for the banksters. Every election there are 2 choices, Biden won the "anyone but Trump" vote.

Also, the popular vote might have been a few million different but the electoral college was very close. I expect Republicans to win big in 22 and 24. I sure hope they nominate someone good, not the old style ones but the "America First" bunch.
    I don’t know why my post was incomplete so I will try again , I don’t by that at all that there was a anti Trump so Biden gets my vote . For me as I see this election as the Democrats took advantage of the Covid epidemic and used the mail in vote to win the election through nefarious means. This election doesn’t pass the smell test , it never did , the modern press is a joke , all of it no better than propaganda . It is very to see through your spin as you choose your argument and rationalize the events of the past 2+ years. Rock Rat ,Biden said stay home be safe but held rallies no one came to , speaking from both sides of his mouth ! He has done nothing for Covid and I watched him in a press conference in his early term walk up to a news woman who also was not wearing a mask and give her his coffee ! So many other times having to be told to wear his mask ! Biden also had a running start and did little to relieve the Covid pandemic ! It’s just running it’s course. Yes Biden won the 2020 election but it’s the biggest black mark in our countries history ! I will start giving you credibility when you start holding the Democrats responsible for the same things you said Trump did wrong . Chuck Schumer standing on the Supreme Courts steps threatening two Judges ! Joe Biden tough on guns , ok Joe then have your son arrested for buying a handgun as a felon ! Let’s take weapons out of law abiding citizens and turn over real weapons to known Enemies of this country ! Rock Rat I could go on for hours about Joe Biden ! BTW Joe made a call to Delawares Governor Carney to ban AR15’s , high capacity mags and stronger background checks for a political show. Trouble is it will pass but be overturned in the courts because Delaware’s constitution is strongly pro gun ownership. Meanwhile I have to go to work tomorrow and get gas on the way for $5 a gallon and watch the Dow fall , interest rates rise and inflation run wild !

Last edited by Pmacc60; 06-20-2022, 06:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    Election fraud, despite claims to the contrary, DID happen.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...ts-voter-fraud

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Hearing testimony increases odds of charges against Trump, experts say.

https://news.yahoo.com/searing-testi...090004896.html

Trump could also potentially face fraud charges over his role in an apparently extraordinary fundraising scam – described by House panel members as the “big rip-off” – that netted some $250m for an “election defense fund” that did not exist but funneled huge sums to Trump’s Save America political action committee and Trump properties.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied

White males. They were the biggest switch from 16, and white males far outnumber the Hispanic of both sexes who switched more towards trump as did Asians and even to a small extent black males. Also the elderly slid more towards D.

Trump really blew it with covid. Biden was telling people be safe, don't go to rallies, vote by mail. Also Biden is white working class appearing, even though his life has been all about voting yes for the banksters. Every election there are 2 choices, Biden won the "anyone but Trump" vote.

Also, the popular vote might have been a few million different but the electoral college was very close. I expect Republicans to win big in 22 and 24. I sure hope they nominate someone good, not the old style ones but the "America First" bunch.
    Problem is you have put your spin on the election , what people see in Trump and your view of Trump. I am

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    His facial coloring should be a good match for his jumpsuit.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    how can a guy who cannot complete a sentence without embarrassing himself , who-campaign in his basement , who beat the incumbent by a landslide , in a election where that same incumbent got the most votes in history by a for a sitting president ?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The hearings have thus far achieved the purpose of alerting the public to the fact that Jan.6th was A BIG DEAL.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Among self-described independents, 62% think Trump should be charged and 61% think he bears a "great deal" or a "good amount" of responsibility.

Leave a comment:

• FirstBubba
    replied
    "... More towards the point even you agree that it should be both party judges , ..."

A judge's party affiliation SHOULD NOT make an iota of difference.
    Regardless of "party", they all take an oath to "uphold and defend" the Constitution of the United States.

I'm sure some (R) judges are a bit off color with their decisions, but it's 95% of (d) judges that don't care which restroom men use, etc, etc......

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    6 in 10 Americans say Trump should be charged for Jan. 6 riot: POLL

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/6-10-ameri...130009380.html

The poll divides along party lines, with 91% of Democrats thinking Trump should be charged with a crime compared to 19% of Republicans. On whether Trump bears a "great deal" or a "good amount" of responsibility for the attack, 91% of Democrats and 21% of Republicans say he does.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-19-2022, 10:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    I suppose a presidential election could be rigged in an extremely close election where one swing state could turn the tide.
    But a landslide victory would require a major conspiracy, and with so many people involved, something would be bound to leak out over time.
    Like that isn’t happening , how can a guy who cannot complete a sentence without embarrassing himself , who-campaign in his basement , who beat the incumbent by a landslide , in a election where that same incumbent got the most votes in history by a for a sitting president ? Also remember Dominion and mail in ballots , a new approach to electing a president ( also questioned by prominent Democrats because their feelings were it’s too easily rigged ) well 99 you don’t have to be Oliver Stone to see that conspiracy !! No you don’t have to have to many people just select key swing states …. Oh that’s where it happened lol ! Joe Biden won every one , that dog don’t hunt! BTW Texas said no to Dominion and Trump won that contested state !

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I suppose a presidential election could be rigged in an extremely close election where one swing state could turn the tide.
    But a landslide victory would require a major conspiracy, and with so many people involved, something would be bound to leak out over time.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    More in depth story here pmacc https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...election-fraud

Yes the integrity of elections is important. That type of fraud would be difficult here as the names of who voted is public record searchable online. That's also why having election judges from both parties present is a good idea.

Back to the hearings. ... I noticed all of a sudden people appear eager to testify, especially on how they advised Trump on how it was an illegal thing they were trying to do. Lotta lawyers. Also the justice dept is pressing for all of the records of all of the interviews, and they are likely to get them by July 1. For prosecutions I'd be guessing. Lots of self admitted law breaking went on and people are eager to be the first in line for immunity.

I haven't watched any of it, and long before the hearings I assumed it would be a big show for the cameras on the part of the Dem party rather than doing their jobs, and it is, but it's also revealing a lot of details that I hadn't known. All of those Trump officials advising him at the time not to do what he did. Trump might well end up convicted of a crime.
    I read that already as well , as you want to relieve yourself from what is true and continue to site the liberal press , remember there was terrible fraud going on in Philadelphia . That fraud now documented happened in a swing state and as we now know judges have been impacted ! If any real journalism was going on this would be a major story but as I have said the liberals are running a rigged game ! Also remember Donald Trump is not a real republican / politician . Yes I agree with one thing you say , many swampers are distancing theirselves from the 1/6 charade !
    More towards the point even you agree that it should be both party judges , looks like that’s not the case in Philadelphia ! You know as well as we all do that this is more of a story than the press is covering ! Truck load of votes , votes being fixed or manufactured in Philly , we saw it and sworn testimonies verified it ! The court wouldn’t hear it and people like yourself try to ignore it ! That’s why 9 out of 10 won’t watch ! Democrat BS to take away the focus on the state of the country ! The fact most Americans don’t have a voice because we are shouted down doesn’t mean we are fooled. Donald Trump in 4 years never stripped me of rights are injured my chance to make a living , it was a safer world with him in office . Joe Biden every day makes Americans less with his bungling policies. Like I said before the election this guy has done nothing good in his political career ! Wake up RR he even is letting you down with his dropping restrictions to enter the country without Covid screening ! You preach and brag your a student of politics ….. how about being a student of truth ! How about speaking to the disaster of this current administration .

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    More in depth story here pmacc https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...election-fraud

Yes the integrity of elections is important. That type of fraud would be difficult here as the names of who voted is public record searchable online. That's also why having election judges from both parties present is a good idea.

Back to the hearings. ... I noticed all of a sudden people appear eager to testify, especially on how they advised Trump on how it was an illegal thing they were trying to do. Lotta lawyers. Also the justice dept is pressing for all of the records of all of the interviews, and they are likely to get them by July 1. For prosecutions I'd be guessing. Lots of self admitted law breaking went on and people are eager to be the first in line for immunity.

I haven't watched any of it, and long before the hearings I assumed it would be a big show for the cameras on the part of the Dem party rather than doing their jobs, and it is, but it's also revealing a lot of details that I hadn't known. All of those Trump officials advising him at the time not to do what he did. Trump might well end up convicted of a crime.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    The Philadelphia Inquire reported 6/7/22 that Michael ( Ozzie ) Myers pleaded guilty in a Pennsylvania court for violations of election law, conspiracy ,bribery and obstruction ! Between 2014 and 2018 , Federal prosecutors said Myers his “criminal efforts were generally , although not exclusively , directed at securing election victories for local judicial candidates running for Philadelphia Court Of Common Pleas or Municipal Court who had employed Myers as a political consultant “ You may remember ole Ozzie Myers when he was caught in the 1980 Abscam sting . The report goes on to say that there is no indication that Myers was involved in any recent election fraud .

This is for you 99 and Rock Rat , the best way to overturn a election result because of ballot stuffing is in court !! The best way to stop the court from hearing the case is to rig a judicial election , remember Rock Rat , 99 when you both boasted the court would not hear the argument ? Think about the swing State of PA and Philadelphia changing the tide for the Democrats. Rig the judge , rig the election ! Oh the report did say that the judges did not know he was bribing election officials however who would want a convicted scum bag congressman to be their consultant?

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad