Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

6 in 10 Americans say Trump should be charged for Jan. 6 riot: POLL

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/6-10-ameri...130009380.html

The poll divides along party lines, with 91% of Democrats thinking Trump should be charged with a crime compared to 19% of Republicans. On whether Trump bears a "great deal" or a "good amount" of responsibility for the attack, 91% of Democrats and 21% of Republicans say he does.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 06-19-2022, 10:43 AM.

Comment

"... More towards the point even you agree that it should be both party judges , ..."

A judge's party affiliation SHOULD NOT make an iota of difference.
      Regardless of "party", they all take an oath to "uphold and defend" the Constitution of the United States.

I'm sure some (R) judges are a bit off color with their decisions, but it's 95% of (d) judges that don't care which restroom men use, etc, etc......

Comment

Among self-described independents, 62% think Trump should be charged and 61% think he bears a "great deal" or a "good amount" of responsibility.

Comment

The hearings have thus far achieved the purpose of alerting the public to the fact that Jan.6th was A BIG DEAL.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
            how can a guy who cannot complete a sentence without embarrassing himself , who-campaign in his basement , who beat the incumbent by a landslide , in a election where that same incumbent got the most votes in history by a for a sitting president ?
            White males. They were the biggest switch from 16, and white males far outnumber the Hispanic of both sexes who switched more towards trump as did Asians and even to a small extent black males. Also the elderly slid more towards D.

Trump really blew it with covid. Biden was telling people be safe, don't go to rallies, vote by mail. Also Biden is white working class appearing, even though his life has been all about voting yes for the banksters. Every election there are 2 choices, Biden won the "anyone but Trump" vote.

Also, the popular vote might have been a few million different but the electoral college was very close. I expect Republicans to win big in 22 and 24. I sure hope they nominate someone good, not the old style ones but the "America First" bunch.

Comment

His facial coloring should be a good match for his jumpsuit.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

White males. They were the biggest switch from 16, and white males far outnumber the Hispanic of both sexes who switched more towards trump as did Asians and even to a small extent black males. Also the elderly slid more towards D.

Trump really blew it with covid. Biden was telling people be safe, don't go to rallies, vote by mail. Also Biden is white working class appearing, even though his life has been all about voting yes for the banksters. Every election there are 2 choices, Biden won the "anyone but Trump" vote.

Also, the popular vote might have been a few million different but the electoral college was very close. I expect Republicans to win big in 22 and 24. I sure hope they nominate someone good, not the old style ones but the "America First" bunch.
                Problem is you have put your spin on the election , what people see in Trump and your view of Trump. I am

Comment

Hearing testimony increases odds of charges against Trump, experts say.

https://news.yahoo.com/searing-testi...090004896.html

Trump could also potentially face fraud charges over his role in an apparently extraordinary fundraising scam – described by House panel members as the “big rip-off” – that netted some $250m for an “election defense fund” that did not exist but funneled huge sums to Trump’s Save America political action committee and Trump properties.

Comment

Election fraud, despite claims to the contrary, DID happen.

https://www.texasattorneygeneral.gov...ts-voter-fraud

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

I don’t know why my post was incomplete so I will try again , I don’t by that at all that there was a anti Trump so Biden gets my vote . For me as I see this election as the Democrats took advantage of the Covid epidemic and used the mail in vote to win the election through nefarious means. This election doesn’t pass the smell test , it never did , the modern press is a joke , all of it no better than propaganda . It is very to see through your spin as you choose your argument and rationalize the events of the past 2+ years. Rock Rat ,Biden said stay home be safe but held rallies no one came to , speaking from both sides of his mouth ! He has done nothing for Covid and I watched him in a press conference in his early term walk up to a news woman who also was not wearing a mask and give her his coffee ! So many other times having to be told to wear his mask ! Biden also had a running start and did little to relieve the Covid pandemic ! It’s just running it’s course. Yes Biden won the 2020 election but it’s the biggest black mark in our countries history ! I will start giving you credibility when you start holding the Democrats responsible for the same things you said Trump did wrong . Chuck Schumer standing on the Supreme Courts steps threatening two Judges ! Joe Biden tough on guns , ok Joe then have your son arrested for buying a handgun as a felon ! Let’s take weapons out of law abiding citizens and turn over real weapons to known Enemies of this country ! Rock Rat I could go on for hours about Joe Biden ! BTW Joe made a call to Delawares Governor Carney to ban AR15’s , high capacity mags and stronger background checks for a political show. Trouble is it will pass but be overturned in the courts because Delaware’s constitution is strongly pro gun ownership. Meanwhile I have to go to work tomorrow and get gas on the way for $5 a gallon and watch the Dow fall , interest rates rise and inflation run wild !

Last edited by Pmacc60; 06-20-2022, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Lesson learned the hard way.
                        by Milldawg
                        So yesterday I went out to start my truck before work to let it warm up. Being a diesel I prefer it warm up before we get running hard on the interstate....
                        Today, 10:37 AM
                      • Reply to Fbi..........
                        by Milldawg
                        I believe that the government has gotten to big and to powerful. I’m not calling for armed resistance or insanity. What it is time for is the people...
                        Today, 08:23 AM
                      • Fbi..........
                        by bowhunter75richard
                        ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                        09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                      • Reply to Fbi..........
                        by bowhunter75richard
                        And I am sure that this is with the knowledge of the progressive D’s. So the question is, why are they doing this ? Are there covertly issues of such...
                        Today, 01:41 AM
                      • Reply to TGIF; What’s Up Doc?
                        by PigHunter
                        Thanks! It's a large outdoor amphitheater and wasn't sold out. We were surrounded bya Social Security crowd with few under 50.

Jeff Beck...
                        Yesterday, 09:59 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X