No announcement yet.

Are You Going To Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump boasts he's been impeached twice and screams 'nothing matters!' amid ongoing January 6 hearings.

Luttig, a former federal judge and longtime conservative, in his testimony said Trump and his supporters are "a clear and present danger to American democracy."

"That's not because of what happened on January 6," Luttig went on to say, "It is because to this very day the former president and his allies and supporters pledge that in the presidential election of 2024, if the former president or his anointed successor as the Republican party presidential candidate were to lose that election, that they would attempt to overturn that 2024 election in the same way that they attempted to overturn the 2020 election — but succeed in 2024 where they failed in 2020."

Last edited by 99explorer; 06-17-2022, 07:17 PM.

Comment

It could also work in reverse, with Joe Biden losing the election, but claiming fraud and pulling the Jan.6th stunt successfully, with his v.p. Kamala Harris refusing to certify the election result and announcing that Biden was the winner.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 06-17-2022, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post

I agree, Trump does not fail at anything he does.
        Actually that was his business plan. He'd lose on one thing and use it for write offs to the point where the govt was paying him millions which he'd plow into another business. Had 6 full time tax attorneys and flocks of accountants. Shell corps inside of shell corps, he must of had hundreds of various businesses concurrently. His investments tanked, his real income was selling the trump brand. He's a carney barker, and he astutely gauged where the electorate was long before either party, and ran on it. Make America Great and send those SOBs back to Mexico. Worked.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Actually that was his business plan. He'd lose on one thing and use it for write offs to the point where the govt was paying him millions which he'd plow into another business. Had 6 full time tax attorneys and flocks of accountants. Shell corps inside of shell corps, he must of had hundreds of various businesses concurrently. His investments tanked, his real income was selling the trump brand. He's a carney barker, and he astutely gauged where the electorate was long before either party, and ran on it. Make America Great and send those SOBs back to Mexico. Worked.
          You and 99 are the real carney barkers, hawking your nonsense , quoting and posting links ! Both of you trolling this site with the liberal press bias that is historically bad for republicans but worse by far these past years.
          I see your not concerned about Biden loosening up travel restrictions to the US without Covid testing , after your rants the past two years ….crickets! The two of you , do you not notice the inflation , gas prices, interest rates ( the largest increase in how many years ) , How about the Dow losing over 4000 points ! How about this all being none of the lead stories in the news , if this was 4 years ago the press would be calling for Trumps head!
          So instead of concentrating on Donald Trump ( whom BTW is no longer the president and would not be again if the Democrats did a decent job ) it would behoove you to stick to the events happening all around you ! According to polls 9 out of 10 Americans are not watching or caring about this January 6 hearing , Most American families are highly impacted by Joe Biden’s decisions . No matter how hard the press protects him , we all see this guy destroying our economy and taking away rights ! The biggest thing I love about you two anti Trumpers is you post all the links this ,graphs and charts , troll post but you refused to see real data or listen to real facts ! Babies have heart beats arms legs and brains, AR’s ( you know …. Your parties preferred weapon of choice for mass shootings ) are only responsible for 25% of the mass shooting killings and less than 1% of murders in the US but oh you guys want to spread your lies ! I realize there is liberal math but 25 % is less than 75 % so it isn’t the preferred choice of 3 out of 4 mass shooters ! Women are not women because they Ben that way unless Joe Biden puts up the first Black Woman for the Supreme Court , I guess that’s that special dispensation thing ! I can go on for hours however I need to work today to keep ahead of inflation and fuel prices ….. just like the Obama years, work longer , harder and smarter to make the same money or less. My favorite is your post that Biden and Trump had the same approval rating at the same point in their presidency , lol you didn’t seem to mention they were on different elevators heading in different directions! We all see the lies and misrepresentation of the data and facts , so have at it hoss ! No one is fooled and don’t say I didn’t tell you so about Joe Biden and watch for the New York post articles coming !

Comment

If Trump was behind a coup then it would have succeeded for at least the short time.

I agree, Trump does not fail at anything he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

You and 99 are the real carney barkers, hawking your nonsense , quoting and posting links ! Both of you trolling this site with the liberal press bias that is historically bad for republicans but worse by far these past years.
              I see your not concerned about Biden loosening up travel restrictions to the US without Covid testing , after your rants the past two years ….crickets! The two of you , do you not notice the inflation , gas prices, interest rates ( the largest increase in how many years ) , How about the Dow losing over 4000 points ! How about this all being none of the lead stories in the news , if this was 4 years ago the press would be calling for Trumps head!
              So instead of concentrating on Donald Trump ( whom BTW is no longer the president and would not be again if the Democrats did a decent job ) it would behoove you to stick to the events happening all around you ! According to polls 9 out of 10 Americans are not watching or caring about this January 6 hearing , Most American families are highly impacted by Joe Biden’s decisions . No matter how hard the press protects him , we all see this guy destroying our economy and taking away rights ! The biggest thing I love about you two anti Trumpers is you post all the links this ,graphs and charts , troll post but you refused to see real data or listen to real facts ! Babies have heart beats arms legs and brains, AR’s ( you know …. Your parties preferred weapon of choice for mass shootings ) are only responsible for 25% of the mass shooting killings and less than 1% of murders in the US but oh you guys want to spread your lies ! I realize there is liberal math but 25 % is less than 75 % so it isn’t the preferred choice of 3 out of 4 mass shooters ! Women are not women because they Ben that way unless Joe Biden puts up the first Black Woman for the Supreme Court , I guess that’s that special dispensation thing ! I can go on for hours however I need to work today to keep ahead of inflation and fuel prices ….. just like the Obama years, work longer , harder and smarter to make the same money or less. My favorite is your post that Biden and Trump had the same approval rating at the same point in their presidency , lol you didn’t seem to mention they were on different elevators heading in different directions! We all see the lies and misrepresentation of the data and facts , so have at it hoss ! No one is fooled and don’t say I didn’t tell you so about Joe Biden and watch for the New York post articles coming !
              ....and yet there you are, howling at them like a beagle on a bunny trail, stirring them up like your going to turn a turd into a gold nugget.
              Those two don't give a rat's a$$ about what you think as long as they can keep you yammering.
              Put th er m on ignore and keep telling us about fishing in AK!

Comment

Interesting takeaway from the Jan.6th hearings is that after all of Trump's inner circle told him that Biden had won, Trump was not interested in discussing the election results, but rather the tactical maneuvers at their disposal.

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-witness...041637875.html

Barr told the committee when he talked with Trump, “there was never an indication of interest in what the actual facts were.”
                Last edited by 99explorer; 06-18-2022, 10:34 AM.

Comment

No I won’t contribute to the death of freedom and liberty. But it is a slippery slope we are on. Neither party is acting like the adult in the room. The end goal for both parties is control of the American populace. I would also agree that trump and his inner circle are a clear and present danger to freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by FirstBubba View Post

....and yet there you are, howling at them like a beagle on a bunny trail, stirring them up like your going to turn a turd into a gold nugget.
                    Those two don't give a rat's a$$ about what you think as long as they can keep you yammering.
                    Put th er m on ignore and keep telling us about fishing in AK!
                    Those two dimwits are like Jeff Toobin on a zoom call when someone responds to them.

Comment

What? Nonsense.

I can skin a buck , run a trot line a country boy
                      can survive.
                      Last edited by Danbo; 06-18-2022, 07:31 PM.

Comment

The Philadelphia Inquire reported 6/7/22 that Michael ( Ozzie ) Myers pleaded guilty in a Pennsylvania court for violations of election law, conspiracy ,bribery and obstruction ! Between 2014 and 2018 , Federal prosecutors said Myers his “criminal efforts were generally , although not exclusively , directed at securing election victories for local judicial candidates running for Philadelphia Court Of Common Pleas or Municipal Court who had employed Myers as a political consultant “ You may remember ole Ozzie Myers when he was caught in the 1980 Abscam sting . The report goes on to say that there is no indication that Myers was involved in any recent election fraud .

This is for you 99 and Rock Rat , the best way to overturn a election result because of ballot stuffing is in court !! The best way to stop the court from hearing the case is to rig a judicial election , remember Rock Rat , 99 when you both boasted the court would not hear the argument ? Think about the swing State of PA and Philadelphia changing the tide for the Democrats. Rig the judge , rig the election ! Oh the report did say that the judges did not know he was bribing election officials however who would want a convicted scum bag congressman to be their consultant?

Comment

More in depth story here pmacc https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...election-fraud

Yes the integrity of elections is important. That type of fraud would be difficult here as the names of who voted is public record searchable online. That's also why having election judges from both parties present is a good idea.

Back to the hearings. ... I noticed all of a sudden people appear eager to testify, especially on how they advised Trump on how it was an illegal thing they were trying to do. Lotta lawyers. Also the justice dept is pressing for all of the records of all of the interviews, and they are likely to get them by July 1. For prosecutions I'd be guessing. Lots of self admitted law breaking went on and people are eager to be the first in line for immunity.

I haven't watched any of it, and long before the hearings I assumed it would be a big show for the cameras on the part of the Dem party rather than doing their jobs, and it is, but it's also revealing a lot of details that I hadn't known. All of those Trump officials advising him at the time not to do what he did. Trump might well end up convicted of a crime.

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
                            More in depth story here pmacc https://www.justice.gov/usao-edpa/pr...election-fraud

Yes the integrity of elections is important. That type of fraud would be difficult here as the names of who voted is public record searchable online. That's also why having election judges from both parties present is a good idea.

Back to the hearings. ... I noticed all of a sudden people appear eager to testify, especially on how they advised Trump on how it was an illegal thing they were trying to do. Lotta lawyers. Also the justice dept is pressing for all of the records of all of the interviews, and they are likely to get them by July 1. For prosecutions I'd be guessing. Lots of self admitted law breaking went on and people are eager to be the first in line for immunity.

I haven't watched any of it, and long before the hearings I assumed it would be a big show for the cameras on the part of the Dem party rather than doing their jobs, and it is, but it's also revealing a lot of details that I hadn't known. All of those Trump officials advising him at the time not to do what he did. Trump might well end up convicted of a crime.
                            I read that already as well , as you want to relieve yourself from what is true and continue to site the liberal press , remember there was terrible fraud going on in Philadelphia . That fraud now documented happened in a swing state and as we now know judges have been impacted ! If any real journalism was going on this would be a major story but as I have said the liberals are running a rigged game ! Also remember Donald Trump is not a real republican / politician . Yes I agree with one thing you say , many swampers are distancing theirselves from the 1/6 charade !
                            More towards the point even you agree that it should be both party judges , looks like that’s not the case in Philadelphia ! You know as well as we all do that this is more of a story than the press is covering ! Truck load of votes , votes being fixed or manufactured in Philly , we saw it and sworn testimonies verified it ! The court wouldn’t hear it and people like yourself try to ignore it ! That’s why 9 out of 10 won’t watch ! Democrat BS to take away the focus on the state of the country ! The fact most Americans don’t have a voice because we are shouted down doesn’t mean we are fooled. Donald Trump in 4 years never stripped me of rights are injured my chance to make a living , it was a safer world with him in office . Joe Biden every day makes Americans less with his bungling policies. Like I said before the election this guy has done nothing good in his political career ! Wake up RR he even is letting you down with his dropping restrictions to enter the country without Covid screening ! You preach and brag your a student of politics ….. how about being a student of truth ! How about speaking to the disaster of this current administration .

Comment

I suppose a presidential election could be rigged in an extremely close election where one swing state could turn the tide.
                              But a landslide victory would require a major conspiracy, and with so many people involved, something would be bound to leak out over time.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                                I suppose a presidential election could be rigged in an extremely close election where one swing state could turn the tide.
                                But a landslide victory would require a major conspiracy, and with so many people involved, something would be bound to leak out over time.
                                Like that isn’t happening , how can a guy who cannot complete a sentence without embarrassing himself , who-campaign in his basement , who beat the incumbent by a landslide , in a election where that same incumbent got the most votes in history by a for a sitting president ? Also remember Dominion and mail in ballots , a new approach to electing a president ( also questioned by prominent Democrats because their feelings were it’s too easily rigged ) well 99 you don’t have to be Oliver Stone to see that conspiracy !! No you don’t have to have to many people just select key swing states …. Oh that’s where it happened lol ! Joe Biden won every one , that dog don’t hunt! BTW Texas said no to Dominion and Trump won that contested state !

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad