Are You Going To Watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You Going To Watch?

Are you going to watch the Big 'nothing burger' show about the big lie?

You've got that right.

Comment

I'll watch the Yankees Twins game. That's real life, as opposed to the fictional account of the Democrat fakopalooza! The Snowholians may believe this crap, but then they think food comes from grocery stores and gasoline is created in gas stations. It's not that they are stupid, it's just that they don't know how to be smart. They know too much that's not even close to being true.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I hope some future members of a Federal grand jury will be watching.
        Jan.6th is a really big deal.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          I hope some future members of a Federal grand jury will be watching.
          Jan.6th is a really big deal.
          Not compared to the six months of riots, arson, murderous Molotov cocktail throwing that preceded it though. The staged, based on a true event, produced by an ABC executive paid by Disney, show will be a total train wreck. The big deal about Jan 6 is that it illustrates the degree that the illegally elected Democrats will go to to ruin the country. No justice for Republicans, no accountability for Democrats. No justice, no peace, no gun control.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think the commentary of Tucker Carlson was much much more informative that the theatrical presentation Thurs night. That was a nothing burger.

Comment

Tucker Carson played selected clips from the hearing that he could criticize.

Comment

The Uniparty staged a Stalinesque show trial broadcast by state media to the mind numbed drones. In a free country that grotesquery of an abomination of a Congressional Committee would have been laughed off the Stage. Instead this banana republic has it's highest court under threat of assassination and family Carnage to illustrate just what a ridiculously long way a once greatnation can fall. Turn off the light, the party is over.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Jan. 6 panelists: Enough evidence uncovered to indict Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/jan-6-panel-s...173305500.html

Members of the House committee investigating the Capitol riot said Sunday they have uncovered enough evidence for the Justice Department to consider an unprecedented criminal indictment against former President Donald Trump for seeking to overturn the results of the 2020 election.

Comment

Reruns of Young Sheldon outdrew the fictionalized commie show trial. The simple fact of the number of different broadcasters and cable channels that displayed the barfbait tells you all about STATE TV. The Ministry of TRUTH is alive and well in Sam Brinton America. Are there commercials featuring Admiral Dr Racheal Levine???? The abomination of Democratic Green Nude Eelers isn't selling in the real world. Larry Correia and Jack del Rio are way closer to explaining the situation than Lizzy, Schiff, and Bennie, the NEW Three Stooges.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

When you release information in a televised hearing , then your giving Trump a trial by open forum. I doubt that enough Americans are fooled by this charade. I’m fact apple news revealed that 90 % of Americans feel this is not a subject that even matters ! Inflation and gas prices are most on American minds and the Washington Post feels this is the undoing of the Dems come fall. My feeling is if this is the way the Democrats feel about over throwing the government how about next putting Chuck Schumer in a public forum hearing on his attempt to intimidate the Supreme Court . Heck they don’t even need months of investigations just visit Chucks statement on the steps of the SCOUS , “I want to tell you Gorsuch ,I want to tell you Kavanaugh : you guys have released the whirlwind and you will pay the price. You won’t know what hit you if you go forward with these awful decisions !” If that isn’t a direct threat against the court and the Justices I don’t know what would be! Considering that a man was arrested who planned to assonate Judge Kavanaugh I think Schumer’s statement is chargeable ! Of course Democrats don’t have to follow the rules they just make them legal , constitutional or otherwise.

Comment

I believe the hearings are intended to prepare the American public for the shock of indicting a former president for what is essentially a capital offense.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                          I believe the hearings are intended to prepare the American public for the shock of indicting a former president for what is essentially a capital offense.
                          The hearings are designed to legitimize the illegal attacks on the American citizens. Banditry, arson, murder, the disarming of the citizenry, and the baseless attack on Republicans are all proper in Brandon's America. Truth, Justice, and the American Way are being targeted as symbols of the Patriarchy and White Supremacists. Buy ammo and gird thy loins, the Democrats are sheding the last vestiges of honor and legitimacy. Trump is a symbol, he is just in the way. It's you and me that they are really coming for. The Ministry of TRUTH, the environmental justice league, Sam Brinton and Admiral Dr Racheal Levine are all real. Democrats want you to accept them, and applaud them. The Democrats want to make them the new normal. Who doesn't think that's a great idea?????

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Not last Thursday!
                            Not today!
                            I WILL NOT legitimize an illegitimate Congressional committee!!!!!

Comment

You don't have to.
                              The courts have already done so.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad