Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I carry a gun to protect kids in elementary school!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    You should change your marhhvalous avatar to a bag of dead cats.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Great!
    I guess that makes you king of the worms on this forum.
    We look forward to seeing your new avatar.
    I know you won't let us down.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    I've picked worms. I've bought worms. I've sold worms. I've caught a buttt load of fish on worms. Worms are vastly superior to a yellow tinged Snowhole. That ain't worth nothing!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Yes indeed.
    Even a single solitary worm in the act of self-fertilization would make a great avatar for you.
    Go for it!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    So when people tell you to go and reproduce, they are not paying you a compliment.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Lucky you.
    It is not always necessary for some worms to have a mate to reproduce, as self-fertilization (parthenogenesis) is also a common way to reproduce among 40% of the worms. Parthenogenesis is basically an asexual means of reproduction common among the invertebrates where reproduction happens from the ovum without fertilization.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    If I may offer a suggestion for an avatar, I think a pile of red composting worms would be appropriate.
    Like so:

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Are you talkin' to me?

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Just think of my avatar as a couple of Drake mallards and a Woody, a Model 12 Winchester, and a Labrador Retriever. Black or yellow, I don't do chocolates. You're a Snowhole, yellow tinged and very short lasting, almost never existing.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Labrador -
    How about you posting an avatar in place of that shadow of a man you've been hiding behind?

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    I'm old, fat, slow, and a pitiful remnant of my youthful self. If I'm in a active shooter situation I want to be able to do something to help. They appear to come out of thin air these days. I can slow the creep up, maybe that will save one child. I might even be able to stop him, I've been shooting things for over 60 years. Better to try, with some chance of success, than to give up and cower without trying. Truth, Justice, and the American Way, beats the Brandonistas alternative!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Milldawg
    replied
    Until you have had to breech a door with someone on the other side not interested in you breathing anymore be careful of how much criticism you throw around. You going to flip coins with who goes first without a breacher shield. I’m guessing the officers didn’t have a semi auto rifle with them. And probably only had on vest rated for pistols. And sounds like they didn’t have a breaching tool if they needed keys to open the door. Or flash bangs. I live in a town of 35k and we don’t always have a full swat team on duty or in town. My buddy is the swat training officer. The cops in my town come into our store daily. They have all asked me if I’m prepared for trouble which i am. It was suggested that I get more than what I keep there. And get a vest or two. Anyways not trying to be hero myself either but I will do what necessary to protect me and mine. After that tactical decision making comes into play. Not trying to die for strangers anymore did that for four years.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
    I don' think '99 would use his gun to protect kids. Does he even have a gun? I think he would freeze just like the Texas police did.
    What more could anyone think or expect from a biden lover ??? biden and pus*ies go hand in hand, tip toeing through the tulips !!

FJB and biden lovers

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    replied
    I don' think '99 would use his gun to protect kids. Does he even have a gun? I think he would freeze just like the Texas police did.

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad