Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I carry a gun to protect kids in elementary school!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm old, fat, slow, and a pitiful remnant of my youthful self. If I'm in a active shooter situation I want to be able to do something to help. They appear to come out of thin air these days. I can slow the creep up, maybe that will save one child. I might even be able to stop him, I've been shooting things for over 60 years. Better to try, with some chance of success, than to give up and cower without trying. Truth, Justice, and the American Way, beats the Brandonistas alternative!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Labrador -
      How about you posting an avatar in place of that shadow of a man you've been hiding behind?

Comment

Just think of my avatar as a couple of Drake mallards and a Woody, a Model 12 Winchester, and a Labrador Retriever. Black or yellow, I don't do chocolates. You're a Snowhole, yellow tinged and very short lasting, almost never existing.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Are you talkin' to me?

Comment

If I may offer a suggestion for an avatar, I think a pile of red composting worms would be appropriate.
            Like so:

Comment

Lucky you.
              It is not always necessary for some worms to have a mate to reproduce, as self-fertilization (parthenogenesis) is also a common way to reproduce among 40% of the worms. Parthenogenesis is basically an asexual means of reproduction common among the invertebrates where reproduction happens from the ovum without fertilization.

Comment

So when people tell you to go and reproduce, they are not paying you a compliment.

Comment

Yes indeed.
                  Even a single solitary worm in the act of self-fertilization would make a great avatar for you.
                  Go for it!

Comment

I've picked worms. I've bought worms. I've sold worms. I've caught a buttt load of fish on worms. Worms are vastly superior to a yellow tinged Snowhole. That ain't worth nothing!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Great!
                      I guess that makes you king of the worms on this forum.
                      We look forward to seeing your new avatar.
                      I know you won't let us down.

Comment

You should change your marhhvalous avatar to a bag of dead cats.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Fbi..........
                          by bowhunter75richard
                          You bring up many very valid points dawg, and the most important in my opinion is the indoctrination of our young minds in the ever expanding education...
                          Today, 11:17 AM
                        • Fbi..........
                          by bowhunter75richard
                          ......there have been some 30 present and former FBI agents who have come forth in support of whistleblowers who have divulged critical information concerning...
                          09-29-2022, 08:45 AM
                        • Reply to Lesson learned the hard way.
                          by jhjimbo
                          Batteries in constant use should last 5 to 6 years if charging system is good.

i have some vehicles that I don't drive often and keep a...
                          Today, 11:15 AM
                        • Lesson learned the hard way.
                          by Milldawg
                          So yesterday I went out to start my truck before work to let it warm up. Being a diesel I prefer it warm up before we get running hard on the interstate....
                          Today, 10:37 AM
                        • Reply to Fbi..........
                          by Milldawg
                          I believe that the government has gotten to big and to powerful. I’m not calling for armed resistance or insanity. What it is time for is the people...
                          Today, 08:23 AM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X