Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I carry a gun to protect kids in elementary school!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would not interfere with a police action and only use my handgun if cornered by the perpetrator.
    I also would refrain from treating a person with a health issue. Sorry, the lawyers put an end to that. On the other hand, my wife is a RN and the law has protected them from any liability. As a X military Medic the law does not give me the same protection.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo
      https://citizenfreepress.com/breakin...breach-school/

My hunting and fishing buddies are current or retired law enforcement.

I am horrified by the response of this Chief to not go in while kids were calling 911 and ........
      I have no more words that are clean enough to
      say on this subject.
      Danbo, both my kids are LEO's. One a Fed LEO.
      I really get sick of people playing politics when 🐴💩 like this occurs.

One group even went so far as to get somebody to say that they were an uncle to one of the victims. Then had them "report" that Gov Abbott's staff had tried to "pay" him to stand beside Abbott at a press conference. Now that's some lowlife 💩!
      It blew up in their face, but you didn't see corrections or retractions on the front page above the fold!

I wasn't there. I don't know WHAT happened and with today's media, I doggone sure ain't gonna believe what 90% put out there as "truth" ...... ESPECIALLY when it comes to politicians with a (R) after their name or where guns are involved!
      Today's LSM will spin any subject
      for their perverted agenda. They will tell a lie when the truth would serve them better!..... and laugh about it!

Sorry danbo, not aimed at you. This 💩 just pi$$es me off! 🤬

Comment

Danbo, it has come to light that the person who made the decision not to enter was under the assumption that the situation had gone from "active shooter" to a "barricaded gunman".
        Where did THAT information come from?
        Curious.
        Another person also stated that breaching doors in a commercial building can be problematic. Masonry walls, metal doorframes and solid core doors. That takes more specialized equipment to breach.
        Not trying to make excuses, just bringing up some points.

Comment

They got the building custodian to open the door with a key.

Comment

My apologies Danbo.
            Apparently, the person in charge of making entry, at this point, has not given their reason for holding back.

Comment

Originally posted by Danbo

The chief said the active shooter was over while
              911 calls came in from students and random gunfire during the hour that the chief deemed it over. Thid chief is done. His resignation is imminent.
              Yes, I heard all that. I also know that the "9-1-1 operator" acts as an intermediary between the caller and the responders.
              We all know what happens when a "middle man" gets involved.

Myself, I'm just going to sit back and see what comes to light when the 💩 show is over.
              In the meantime, allow the people in Uvalde, Texas to grieve without pointing fingers or making assumptions.

Comment

A lady in West, by God, Virginia shot a guy firing an AR into a group of kids at a graduation party. You go girl!!! American citizen taking care of a possible mass shooting all by herself. Legal Concealed Carry works just like it's supposed to work!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

My wife is a certified NRA pistol instructor. She teaches a Ladies handgun familiarization class several times each summer. Pa doesn't require training but the ladies seem to value a course taught by ladies to ladies. Lots of positive reinforcement and helps make the ladies better citizens. We need all the good citizens we can get!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

One woman at uvalde jumped the line, ran into the School and grabbed her two kids. That Woman should be made a Texas Ranger.

Comment

The lady in West, by God, Virginia who shot the mass murderer won't get any press. MSNBCNN isn't interested in a good girl with a CC Permit taking out a black felon with an illegal AR shooting at kids. She's a real party pooper to MSNBCNN lying bast*rds. All gun owners, just like all cops, are bast*rds. Media and ANTIFA are inseparable!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

A Texas man has resorted to standing guard outside of his daughter's elementary school after the Uvalde shooting: 'I can't let this go'

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-man-res...143548193.html

Comment

I don' think '99 would use his gun to protect kids. Does he even have a gun? I think he would freeze just like the Texas police did.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
                              I don' think '99 would use his gun to protect kids. Does he even have a gun? I think he would freeze just like the Texas police did.
                              What more could anyone think or expect from a biden lover ??? biden and pus*ies go hand in hand, tip toeing through the tulips !!

FJB and biden lovers

Comment

Until you have had to breech a door with someone on the other side not interested in you breathing anymore be careful of how much criticism you throw around. You going to flip coins with who goes first without a breacher shield. I’m guessing the officers didn’t have a semi auto rifle with them. And probably only had on vest rated for pistols. And sounds like they didn’t have a breaching tool if they needed keys to open the door. Or flash bangs. I live in a town of 35k and we don’t always have a full swat team on duty or in town. My buddy is the swat training officer. The cops in my town come into our store daily. They have all asked me if I’m prepared for trouble which i am. It was suggested that I get more than what I keep there. And get a vest or two. Anyways not trying to be hero myself either but I will do what necessary to protect me and mine. After that tactical decision making comes into play. Not trying to die for strangers anymore did that for four years.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad