Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon extolls country transitioning into death, destruction, and dispare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    I ran a small farm in Oswego County in NY for 20+ years. I am so glad I'm not doing that today. Imagine trying to figure out how to buy feed for your animals? Have you got enough money to fuel the tractor to put up hay? You can't get stuff you need because of the suppy line crap either. To top it off the price of fuel oil is more than doubled. Thousands of people are losing their dreams this year.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不 不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Mike Pence will straighten things out after the next presidential election.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Right on Danbo! The Kurt Schlichter novels are coming true! The Brandonistas are using them as a how to manual on running the country.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Danbo
    replied
    https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...s-n2607820?260

Good article

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Actually, when I saw your thread this morning I thought you sounded like a ghoul. I decided to inject some humor into the day while attacking Brandon's boast about transitioning the country from cheap, reliable energy to expensive unreliable energy. This week I've read how not just the West coast and California are expected to see rolling blackouts but the heartland too is in danger. Replacing baseload power from natural gas and coal with solar and wind is the height of foolishness. Brandon's boast of transitioning, which is causing huge price spikes throughout the economy is something people need to see. He and his Democrat buddies are driving millions of Americans into a very bad financial place. It's important that citizens understand that the Brandonistas are doing it on purpose to make citizens hurt. Pain, imposed by the Government on it's citizens for their BS reasons.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    You sound like a nut.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Brandon is proud of the transition that his Green Nude Eel is shovelling down our throats. Soon we will all be poor and huddled in the dark while the elite party at Davos, in the Hamptons, and in LA. The ridiculous proposition that free equal Citizens would have access to cheap reliable energy is not sustainable! Smelly Walmart people are far too systemically racist to be considered as citizens the equal of Hunter or Romney, or Donna Brazil. The underclass must be fed to the climate gods. Open borders will provide a horde of mask wearing peons to wait upon our betters . Personally, I wonder where we are going to import the candles from? We are so fortunate to be ruled by such wise and benevolent masters who have only our best interests at heart. Remember, a vote for a Democrat is a vote for your personal disarmed enslavement and their glutonous enrichment.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    The mud-slinging campaign is well underway.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Brandon was asked about the modern economy using electricity, and needing fertilizer, and fuel for airplanes and stuff. Candles! We can burn candles if you have to be awake after dark. Look, he said, it's 2022, nobody needs to be awake after dark, it's just not sustainable!!! Sure Sen Kerry will fly to Davos and eat shrimp and hummingbirds, but you smelly Walmart people can starve for all I care! You're racist. You're homophobic, gun loving Bible nutcases. Deer don't have Kevlar vests, and I'm in favor of ending our reliance on fossil fuels.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Brandon extolls country transitioning into death, destruction, and dispare!

Brandon gave a speach where he praised the policies he's instituted. Driving millions of citizens into poverty is the goal of my administration he said. We are going to make energy totally unaffordable for the majority of our citizens. We will have rolling blackouts in over half the country and millions of citizens will be turned out of their freezing or sweltering homes because they won't be able to afford the energy bills my administration is raising by our regulatory regime! My administration, and the Democrat Party is going to turn this systemic racist nation into a true shithole country. I'm proud to serve, and our election stealing apparatus will proform mightily to keep us in power after the midterms.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to The Culture of Lying
    by labrador12
    Gave us my butt crack! Took our independence and forced our unwilling compliance with a BIG BROTHER solution, one size fits all. Snowhole you are a guy...
    Today, 11:21 AM
  • The Culture of Lying
    by jhjimbo
    The culture of lying is epidemic in Washington, D.C. and the rest of the Country. How did this get started? Was it Richard Nixon ? The crooked main...
    Today, 08:16 AM
  • Reply to The Culture of Lying
    by 99explorer
    Let's give credit where credit is due.
    FDR gave us Social Security and LBJ gave us Medicare.
    Thank God for both.
    Today, 11:06 AM
  • Reply to FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
    by bowhunter75richard
    As was previously posted.......the midterms are no sure victory for conservatives. As stated, the dimwits will pull every trick to denounce their opponents...
    Today, 10:30 AM
  • FBI Raids Trumps Florida Home
    by rock rat
    Former US President Donald Trump has said his Florida home is being raided by the FBI.

Mr Trump said in a statement Mar-a-Lago in Palm Beach...
    08-08-2022, 07:39 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X