Anotherr copycat crime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The power of advertising.
    The shooter seems to have selected as his weapon(s) of choice what the NSSF has been promoting as "the modern sporting rifle."

https://www.nssf.org/articles/the-te...porting-rifle/
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-27-2022, 01:42 PM.

Comment

And now the maker of the murder weapon(s) has backed out of the NRA Convention.

"Daniel Defense, the Maker of the Uvalde Shooter’s ‘Perfect Rifle,’ Abruptly Exits the NRA Convention."

https://news.yahoo.com/daniel-defens...005502081.html

A receipt for the online purchase posted on an Instagram account associated with Ramos shows the price was $1,870, plus $154.28 sales tax, for a total of $2,024.28. Ramos also posted a photo of his two rifles.

“My gun pics,” he wrote in a posting to a young woman he had met online.

He might as well have said “dick pic.” You do not need a psychiatrist to divine the attraction these weapons have for woefully insecure young men who yearn to be instantly alpha.
      Last edited by 99explorer; 05-27-2022, 02:08 PM.

Comment

A 1934 law restricted American citizens ability to buy fully automatic weapons. Tommy guns and BARs could be purchased by anyone previous to this law being passed. Amazingly, murder still happened! Cities, particularly those which have been governed by Democrats for multiple decades have more crime and murders than before these weapons of war were banned. Perhaps the tools aren't responsible for the Carnage. Democrats then, and Democrats now govern while mobs run wild. Coincidence, I think not.

Comment

The TX shooting has cornered the news for 3 days now. That could give potential shooters ideas.

Comment

Copy Kat is a stupid label in 2022. It's Memorial Day Weekend! If you count the people shot in DC, Kansas City, St Louis, Baltimore, Chicago, LA, NY, and the rest of the great cities of the country how many people will be shot this weekend???? 1000? More or less depending on which cities you add to the monsterous Democrat death toll. Pelosi and Schumer, with Fang-Fangs lover in tow cry about Republicans enabling gun destruction. MSNBCNN, and the whole media gang won't shed a tear or a moment for the blacks who are doomed to be whacked this weekend. Spare me about Danial Defense. Smart people shoot first and ask questions later!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Then I guess that means that the Uvalde shooter was one of the smart people.
              Your call.

Comment

Tell me who's the smart guy after we count the shot and dead this weekend. Our cities are charnal houses. The muligenerational criminality of the Democrat cities aren't even reported on. TV crew in Chicago is threatened by an armed thug, business as usual. You voted for Brandon and the death and destruction and economic horror. Congratulations Snowhole, you win the biggest loser award! Bow over the dead bodies after the weekend shootings and murders!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

BTW, the mayor of Uvalde, where the mass school shooting just took place, happens to be a Republican.
                  Just sayin'.

Comment

I would not have mentioned that, but there are folks here who keep track of such things.

Comment

It is amazing how maybe 1 in a 1000 can be educated and pull themselves out of a lifetime of squalor. A black I know is a Director of a large Co. and a full bird Colonel in the Army. He was one of 12 kids in the deep South. None of his siblings ever made anything of themselves.
                      My conclusion is the vast majority are not capable of learning, no matter how many Trillions of $$$ we throw at the Schools.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad