Anotherr copycat crime.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anotherr copycat crime.

Texas school shooting kills 18 children, 3 adults.

https://news.yahoo.com/texas-school-...173651467.html

Brought to you by courtesy of the First Amendment.

Comment

Kudos to the Border Patrol agent who took out the shooter.

Comment

Comment

They say it is easier to get a gun these days than baby formula.

Comment

One of the biggest failures of the United States is our educational system. Some how, despite spending more money than any other country in the world our educational system has huge failures. Murderous students, over 80% of the urban students unable to read or do simple math, we have a serious problem in our schools. I wouldn't be surprised if the failures are a result of oversized anonymous institutions, but moral failure can't also be ruled out. We can call these atrocities a copy Kat crime, but I think they are more of an indictment of our country's failure to take responsibility for doing the job of turning out Citizens. We are turning out more monsters preying on the body politic than good citizens.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Agree, Lab. Between the politics-driven crap and the "digital age" crap, more and more humanity is being leached out of kids.

I think it's also an indictment of non-parenting parents. I don't mean just the no-accounts, deadbeats, etc.; I also mean the suburban parents who make a great outward show of parenting but have no substance themselves and then raise kids who are the same way.

None of the above causes psychotic behavior, but the scales are just not balanced anymore, far from it, and when the seed of something terrible is in a kid's brain, it's either left unchecked or outright nurtured.

Comment

I totally agree Matt. My point is that our educational system has failed to adapt and overcome the societal failures. Nobody said it was going to be easy, but the failure is evident and painful for us all. If giant consolidated schools aren't doing the job, it's time to rejigger the system so that fewer kids end up discarded. A fifty percent failure rate is ten times too high. Citizens need to be able to read, reason, do math, and have empathy for their fellow citizens. That's a minimum requirement. When I was a kid, I carried a knife and later had my shotgun in my truck at school. I was the class President, not the class hood.

Comment

There are others who have realized what is being said by labrador and Matt. Their words state very clearly what has happened to our schools under the liberal propaganda that is espoused to our very young and very impressionable, starting in grade school with the LBGTQ BS, the gender BS ! In order to teach this crap, other studies need to be omitted to make time for D’s rhetoric, thus the terrible results of today’s students in basic high school subjects and learning ! The progressives have come to realize the value of indoctrination of young minds by people who these young minds look up to and consider to be their leaders.......and what a horrible mistake that has become. There can be no other explanation for the present take over of children in our schools other than indoctrination and also grooming !!! America damn better wake up about just who is ruining this country !

Comment

Some things that might help security at Schools.
                    Park a official Police car near main entrance
                    One entrance main opened from the outside with locked button on RSO inside building by about 25'.
                    RSO should have bullet resistant desk to man all through the day.
                    RSO should have extensive training on handgun / rifle protection.
                    All other doors on school should be open from inside only and have a breakage alarm that would sound to closest police dept.

These could help a lot.
                    Last edited by jhjimbo; 05-25-2022, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Bill Barr Explains the 'Only Thing' That Will Prevent School Shootings.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tings-n2607834

After the massacre in Uvalde earlier this week Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter Meadow in the 2018 Parkland shooting, reiterated the need for schools to be hardened.
                      Last edited by 99explorer; 05-26-2022, 11:13 AM.

Comment

More citizens need to be carrying to back up the police. A Sherrifs Deputy's wife was killed in the Texas school. Her husband should have made her a deterrent to a crazed gunman. Citizens taking responsibility for their own safety is always the proper action. Remember Northfield Minnesota!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

The really insane reaction of the Brandonistas is enlightening. In my youth this criminality was much rarer. Democrats passed laws treating citizens as criminals and going softer on criminals as the death toll grew higher. If more laws lead to more law breaking and less regard for the law why would another layer of laws make anyone safer? Let's go back to enforcement and harsh treatment of criminals. Freedom for the citizens, jail for the criminals and a border that's real and enforced! MAGA

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                            Bill Barr Explains the 'Only Thing' That Will Prevent School Shootings.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...tings-n2607834

After the massacre in Uvalde earlier this week Andrew Pollack, who lost his daughter Meadow in the 2018 Parkland shooting, reiterated the need for schools to be hardened.
                            Cecil County Md schools have a policy in place for active shooters. School doors have to be buzzed in , they have lock down class room doors and training drills in case of a shooter. A police officers is always present at every school . Last week a unidentified male was spotted and the school went into lock down until police removed the man in handcuffs . We are a rural county with little crime but our schools have these measures in place .

Comment

The dimwits have a warm fuzzy feeling that if we are good to criminals in our handling of their ‘deeds’ that they will in turn reciprocate and repay us in their reformation ! It is a idiotic way of justice reform, but remember, we are talking about dimwits ! Their lack of figuring things out in any way of being beneficial is the prime reason America is soon to become a 3rd world country unless their cheating in the midterms fails !!!

FJB

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad