Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Georgia Primary (this one looks to be fun)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Georgia Primary (this one looks to be fun)

The big race people are watching is sitting governor Kemp vs Perdue. Just to refresh your memory ... back in November 2020 Trump wanted Kemp to "find" enough votes plus 1 to give Trump the state, ordered him to do so. Kemp wouldn't lie and cheat and that made him a mortal enemy of the orange one.

Problem is Kemp has passed a fetal heartbeat law, parents bill of rights, and constitutional carry, ie things conservatives in Georgia like. Also conservatives might like a guy who stands up for honesty no matter the consequences.

There are a bunch of people running and one needs 50% to avoid a runoff but Kemp might well do it in his race against the chicken growing guy.

Do you think the usual persons will rise to your bait this time as well, my friend? Though they are to blame as much as you. Even a stupid dog will eventually move to the other side of the fire if they are kicked enough.

I merely hope you never feel the strife that you may need as a country to bring you all together again, but I will not be holding the breath

Comment

Grete I'm an observer of politics, and this Georgia primary is interesting to me, so I write about it. If you have a comment or observation about the Georgia primary, well you are welcome to comment about it. It's a matter of record that Trump demanded governor Kemp cheat on the elections, it was recorded and many people were in the room listening on the speaker phone. If you think mentioning that fact is somehow unseemly, that's ok.

Comment

What are you talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post
          If you think mentioning that fact is somehow unseemly, that's ok.
          Thank you for that, I do. Now we are together on the same page.

Comment

Originally posted by jhjimbo View Post
            What are you talking about?
            Sorry, Sec of state, and he just won the primary against Trump's hand picked candidate too, by more than 50%, as did Kemp. Kemp is a blow out, 73%.

The sec of state certifies the vote, from wiki....

​​​​​​On January 2, 2021, Trump and Raffensperger spoke for one hour by telephone, during which Trump threatened Raffensperger by saying he was taking "a big risk" by declaring Biden as the victor. Referring to Biden’s 11,779-vote victory margin, Trump instructed Raffensperger that "there’s nothing wrong with saying, you know, um, that you’ve recalculated...I just want to find 11,780 votes."[59]

Let me translate, a big risk means you better do what I say or else I'll get you. Trump lost by 11,779 votes so he told the sec of state to find exactly that many plus 1.

But you know all this right? It's history, it happened.

Comment

MTG for victory!!!!! Sorry Democrats we got one here that is kickin and takin! It's going to be fun stripping dozens of putrid Democrats of their old Committee assignments. You made the new rules, now you're going to get them. Good and hard. Go Baby!!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

A resounding loss for Trump in the Georgia primaries.

Georgia Gov. Kemp defeats Trump-backed challenger, former Senator Perdue in GOP primary.

https://news.yahoo.com/georgia-gov-k...004712220.html

In a major blow to Donald Trump’s reputation as the Republican kingmaker, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp trounced former Sen. David Perdue in the GOP primary for governor. The double-digit blowout came despite the fact that Trump had endorsed Perdue and cleared the field of other challengers, while making Kemp his single biggest target for defeat during the primary season
                Last edited by 99explorer; 05-25-2022, 08:35 AM.

Comment

'Trump is in the past': Mounting losses show limits of power.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-past-mo...171129284.html

AP) — Donald Trump opened May by lifting a trailing Senate candidate in Ohio to the Republican nomination, seemingly cementing the former president's kingmaker status before another possible White House run. He's ending the month, however, stinging from a string of defeats that suggests a diminishing stature.

Last edited by 99explorer; 05-25-2022, 02:24 PM.

Comment

I hope the Rs don't dump America First also. Fealty to an anti Constitutional lie looks dumb, but American First is a winning platform.

That town of Uvalde TX, they went from majority Trump in 16 to over 60% in 20. Bringing jobs home, securing the border, expelling illegals, all good. Being a sore loser and expecting everyone to pretend you won or retaliation is dumb. Oh, and Uvalde is 90% Hispanic and 98% white.

Comment

Just like Rush didn't create his audience, Trump didn't create America First and MAGA. We were already out there. Holding our noses and voting for W, and McCain, and Romney. Brandon and the Brandonistas aren't suprising anyone. Inflicting pain and suffering on the citizens for elitist profit and ideals isn't a new concept either. The Democrats are very good at lying to their mind numbed robot voters. There isn't a crime or perversion that the Democrats won't embrace to maintain power. Witness their labeling of Republicans as murderers for defending the right of Citizens to defend themselves. Shame is not a word in their vocabulary.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

PA but I had to put this somewhere. McCormick just conceded to Oz. Said there weren't enough votes left to count to make a difference.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad