No announcement yet.

The Constitution or The Big Lie?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Liz Cheney is a Trans-Republican. She is the Admiral Dr Racheal Levine Republican for the Democrats on the disreputable Selected Jan 6 Committee. She plays the Sam Brinton role to perfection! One can only stare and wonder at how someone could lower themselves to act in such a manner. To sit alongside Adam Schiff and Fang-Fangs boy toy and kow tow to Nancy Pelosi delusions after watching the arson and riots of 2020 should be criminal. Four hours of foolishness deserves much less of a penalty than six months of multi billion dollars murderous destruction of Americans citizens hopes and dreams. Wyoming voters will send her home with her hideous Democrat tail tucked between her legs after the Primary.

let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Better Lab.

I agree that it's hypocritical to get upset over Jan 6 but not the summer of 2020. There were differences though. Floyd riots were to burn down stuff and create mayhem. Jan 6 was an attempt to overturn our democratic peaceful transition of power via the rules set forth in our Constitution. Also it appears Jan 6 was orchestrated by some of the most powerful people in our government, I'd like to see anyone who participated in illegal activities, jailed.

Comment

If that were true you would be in favor of seeing Brandon, Hillary, Obama, Comey and many others jailed. The riots were planned, executed and successfully intimidated thousands of people into voting to stop the riots. Cities were boarded up in anticipation of continuing riots if Trump had won. Democrat cities were tuned to burn as long as the great unregulator stayed in power.

The rules set forth in our Constitution for the peaceful transfer of power were broken in 2016. Mueller and Durham have more than proved that. Rigged FISA courts and a billion dollars in Zuck bucks and 2000 Mules show how little our Constitution is valued by many powerful people in our government. I'd like to have confidence in our elections in our future, but it's going to take me seeing some heads on spikes before I'll regain it!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

On the issue of sourcing material, the Washington Post is publishing a story on George Floyd in which the paper claims he was shot while in police custody! How's that for fact filled news from a reputable source???

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rock rat View Post

Well she's right about that, though I'm not real big on giving tons more money to rich people.

You don't need to read very far into our Constitution to figure out that we elect our President by voting.
            yes we elect by voting but We want that vote to be legit , we want the vote to be real and honest. I did not have faith in the election process in 2020 and long before that election I post my concerns here on F&S . Not because Trump said so but the concerns and warnings of Jimmy Carter and Elisabeth Warren on mail in voting and Dominion .

Comment

Anybody who can not see real dangers ahead under this administration is completely brain dead, and one who has no concerns for the country and its citizens ! Non-leadership has its severe consequences, many of which we are being witnesses to !!

Comment

Trump expressed support for hanging Pence during Jan.6th Capitol riot.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-express...173510960.html

Comment

COVFIFEE! MAGA KING COVFIFEE!!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad