Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• labrador12
    replied
    Meadow's dad mentioned that this idiot shooter went to Buffalo because he knew the odds of running into anyone who could shoot back were poor. Gunfree zones are very popular with nut job fools who tell police that they are mass shooters and then go out and prove it. All of NY is a gun free zone because of the may issue rules in the state. I'm in Pa after leaving NY. I carry when I go grocery shopping. I've made an investment in my community.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    When your gripes are many
    and your rewards are few,
    remember that the mighty oak
    was once a nut like you.
    Last edited by 99explorer; 05-16-2022, 09:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Isn't it amazing that the shooting happened in the bluest of blue states. This poor weirdo has been indoctrinated for his entire life by the blue state orthodoxy and yet he failed to properly kneel to his oppressors. I think he is an insane nutjob, but blueism creates nuts and violence and destruction. That's who they are, that's what they do. Democrats make the problems, they have no idea what the real solutions are.

let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by bowhunter75richard View Post

It doesn’t take too much thought to come to the realization that in such a diverse country of nearly 350,000,000 people, that we just might run into a screwball with a few weird ideas that will be implemented at any given time. The drug use in America is at a crucial point, couple that with mental illness, hate and stupidity in politics and there is an open flame for any form of action to be unleashed ! We are probably fortunate that the numbers of these actions are not even greater. Of course education is a huge contributor, both in the lack of and in the course of indoctrination in the universities. Just look at what is going on in our major law schools with the cancelling of conservatives by the left, and this being done by our future lawyers and political leaders.........how is that going to work out for all of us ??
    Well said BHR and so very true. One more thing if I may, there is no real racial tension in this country . The 60’s that was racial tension , day or night you did not go into a black area unless you wanted a brick thrown at your windshield ! That . was real racial tension not like today when you don’t go into a neighborhood because they are killing everyone and mostly each other. Today it’s mostly agenda driven rioting , more like the actions of a spoiled child’s temper tantrum instead of a strong showing of righteous outrage of prejudice treatment because of the color of one’s skin. There will always be racism , prejudice and hatred of others different , it can’t be legislated out . Education is a joke , they actually feed into the nonsense by teaching everyone is a bigot and the less your prejudice the bigger bigot you are. Racial and religious tension is media , political and educationally driven in todays society. Today a individuals personal rights are more important than the rights a the society we live in and the peace and harmony of our communities. Even when certain individuals show that they are harming the community .

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Originally posted by rock rat View Post
    There's a lot of racial tension in the US, mostly with extremists, most people could care less. I'm not restricting the word extremists to be white nationalists either.

The recent identitarian slant by the left is a danger. When we categorize everyone by what race they are we are asking for trouble.
    It doesn’t take too much thought to come to the realization that in such a diverse country of nearly 350,000,000 people, that we just might run into a screwball with a few weird ideas that will be implemented at any given time. The drug use in America is at a crucial point, couple that with mental illness, hate and stupidity in politics and there is an open flame for any form of action to be unleashed ! We are probably fortunate that the numbers of these actions are not even greater. Of course education is a huge contributor, both in the lack of and in the course of indoctrination in the universities. Just look at what is going on in our major law schools with the cancelling of conservatives by the left, and this being done by our future lawyers and political leaders.........how is that going to work out for all of us ??

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    There's a lot of racial tension in the US, mostly with extremists, most people could care less. I'm not restricting the word extremists to be white nationalists either.

The recent identitarian slant by the left is a danger. When we categorize everyone by what race they are we are asking for trouble.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Jim , I have no idea about this kid . He had some good source for money because he was armed and protected to the teeth . I feel for the people and their families who were shopping and minding their own business when this nut Rambo want to be goes on a shooting spree. Don’t fret over phony politicians using the platform for jumping to conclusions and stirring up their own political agendas , it comes to nothing. We all need to take pause and wonder how someone could hate another person so much because of their race that they would take innocent life , lives that this guy didn’t apparently even know ! Pray for the victims and their families and know that there is true evil in this world !

Leave a comment:

• jhjimbo
    started a topic Buffalo Shooting

Buffalo Shooting

18 yo goes into a grocery store dressed in body armor and tactical gear. Records everything as he shoots 13 people.
    Gov. Kathy Hochul jumped all over this as a white supremist terrorist. (she is so full of botox only her lips move).
    He probably wants to start a race war. Who knows. The rifle was purchased legally but the mag was illegal.
    One thing, I bet anything he grew up without parents or did not have a father in the family. Just guessing.

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad