Top Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Primaries in PA and GA

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Primaries in PA and GA

    They are soon, next week and the week after I'm thinking. The two Trump candidates aren't very Trumpy in my view. Dr Oz would be a better fit with the women of The View, has a liberal feel to him, if one were to feel him up that is. Perdue's only quality is that he is willing to support the big lie, that's it. They don't have fire in the belly for building the wall or tariffs.

    I like J D Vance, a lot. These next two, not so much.
    Last edited by rock rat; 05-12-2022, 08:16 AM.

  • #2
    I'm voting ultra MAGA in Tuesday's Republican Primary! Kathy and Doug are getting my vote.

    Let's GO Brandon!!!

    Comment


    • #3
      Club for Growth just gave your candidate 2 million, she must be pro immigrant and for eliminating tariffs, and Trump specifically said she can never win the general election. Club for Growth is as bad as corporate Dems but for ending Social Security too.

      Comment


      • #4
        She's a legal imigration fan. A homeschooler. Not a huge fan of Muslims. Big Constututionalist, pro Second Amendment and hard work. Anti BLM, pro ultra MAGA energy dominance. My kind of girl. More flame throwers in DC the better. Give the Democrats what they have been asking for, good and hard!!

        Let's GO Brandon!!!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Legal immigration for tech workers or for any company wanting a few million low paid people to bust unions and drive wages for factories, meat packing, construction, down to where Reagan/Bush/Clinton/Bush drove them. Oh, there was a min wage increase back during Bush Jr's end of term. Club for growth has wanted to end SS forever, and they want low low low wages, it's their raison d'etre.

          Comment


          • #6
            Id say that their reason for being is individual and regulatory freedom. The alphabet agencies, run by unelected idealogues such as Sam Brinton, chain us to foolishness. The Ministry of TRUTH, the Environmental Justice League, have been added just this week to the overburden that causes inflation and a massive loss of freedom. Just because we don't have tanks in the street like Ukranine doesn't mean we aren't under attack. The riots of 2020 were because American Citizens and the American economy was responding to the reduction of regulations brought about by the MAGA King!!!! The Democrats are trying to bury that history. The jobs, the low prices and the freedom from the Alphabeters from the government. I'm voting for Kathy Barnette, and Doug Maistriano, and Government wrecking Republicans where ever I can.

            Let's GO Brandon!!!

            Comment


            • #7
              Fetterman is more America First than any R in the race, and America First is the thing known as Trumpism.

              Comment


              • #8
                Where are you getting your information Rat? Fetterman is a totally todays Democrat. anti-Constitutional, anti gun, anti energy, pro BLM, pro urban, pro central government knows best, tatooed goon! He's ugly too!!!! If that's your view of America first you need a eye and a brain replacement. I live here, I have caught his act, he and upChuck are on the same page of the roll of toilet paper. None for me, thanx.

                Let's GO Brandon!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Philadelphia Enquirer didn't endorse any of the Republican candidates. They said not one running for senator could pass a question that might well qualify for a sobriety test, mainly who won the presidency. Running for governor, Melissa Hart, Nche Zama, and Charlie Gerow passed that one, but failed on abortion. They figured it's not up to the government to decide those kinds of things.

                  Seems like as well as some parts of the R party going full on pro commie they also want the government to tell women if they can get an abortion or not. Sending jobs overseas, open borders, seems like the R party is messing up in PA.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Calling the the Constitution loving GOP full commie is the norm for people who read the Philly Inquirer, the Guardian, NPR, the Pew Foundation and the rest of the MSNBCNN garbage! Philly has had elections nullified because their corruption was too blatant. Democrats are fooling themselves if they think people aren't noticing the riots and the corruption inherent in Democrat governance. Over a million Citizens a month have been purchasing weapons for the last three years. Democrats protect criminals and illegals and a**lf**k69. Regular citizens know that they are prey for the Democrats favored groups and that the law is doled out only against normal Americans. Any semblance of equal Justice has disappeared behind the Ministry of TRUTH, and the Environmental Justice League. The Alphabet Agencies are coming and they have even more regulations to shove down your throat. That's the Democrat, Fetterman way.

                    Let's GO Brandon!!!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                      Calling the the Constitution loving GOP full commie is the norm for people who read the Philly Inquirer, the Guardian, NPR, the Pew Foundation and the rest of the MSNBCNN garbage! Philly has had elections nullified because their corruption was too blatant. Democrats are fooling themselves if they think people aren't noticing the riots and the corruption inherent in Democrat governance. Over a million Citizens a month have been purchasing weapons for the last three years. Democrats protect criminals and illegals and a**lf**k69. Regular citizens know that they are prey for the Democrats favored groups and that the law is doled out only against normal Americans. Any semblance of equal Justice has disappeared behind the Ministry of TRUTH, and the Environmental Justice League. The Alphabet Agencies are coming and they have even more regulations to shove down your throat. That's the Democrat, Fetterman way.

                      Let's GO Brandon!!!
                      Lab, those two guys are just trolling you but I have to admit your retorts are epic !

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post

                        Lab, those two guys are just trolling you but I have to admit your retorts are epic !
                        My retorts are not just for them. When I was a kid I read Sports Afield, Outdoor Life, and Field and Stream, religiously. I drove the AlCan in 1970 because of my reading about trips the magazine guys did to the ultimate road trip. My retorts are for the kids who are getting lied to in school. The kids who don't know how the bald eagle was extinct but came back through the efforts of the American people. Kids don't know how bad it was and how good it is now. Democrat lies, ruin the accomplishments of generations. Democrats are treating urban areas like the US treated the environment for a hundred years. We can bring it back. It's not as hard as people think. Stop the Democrats and the job is almost done. Freedom from regulations, and destroying the alphabet agencies will accomplish miracles!!! Just like the bald eagles comeback, freedom can be established again. Ultra MAGA can do it, MSNBCNN and Democrats can't.

                        Let's GO Brandon!!!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by labrador12 View Post

                          My retorts are not just for them. When I was a kid I read Sports Afield, Outdoor Life, and Field and Stream, religiously. I drove the AlCan in 1970 because of my reading about trips the magazine guys did to the ultimate road trip. My retorts are for the kids who are getting lied to in school. The kids who don't know how the bald eagle was extinct but came back through the efforts of the American people. Kids don't know how bad it was and how good it is now. Democrat lies, ruin the accomplishments of generations. Democrats are treating urban areas like the US treated the environment for a hundred years. We can bring it back. It's not as hard as people think. Stop the Democrats and the job is almost done. Freedom from regulations, and destroying the alphabet agencies will accomplish miracles!!! Just like the bald eagles comeback, freedom can be established again. Ultra MAGA can do it, MSNBCNN and Democrats can't.

                          Let's GO Brandon!!!
                          That’s my point you make excellent points in your own style. Funny , abrasive but filled with information. I enjoy reading your post !

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thank you. I enjoy your posts from your area of expertise. That's what the internet was supposed to be about, back in the day. I'm continually amazed by what some people seem to believe. I ran a farm, males are males, females are females, other thinking makes a difficult business impossible. Democrats are experts at asserting biological impossibilities, political impossibilities, and social instability and impossibilities! A people exposed to reason wouldn't support Democrats. Our educational system, and our MSNBCNN media is invested in disinforming. Now Brandon is enshrining disinformation in his Ministry of TRUTH. I'm all in for the MAGA King!


                            Let's GO Brandon!!!

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Kathy Barnette has a PA concealed carry permit and so do I. Grocery store shooters don't get a free ride when I'm shopping. I've got 30 +p hollow points that I'm willing to invest in stopping a crazed killer from shooting more people at the grocery store or anyplace else. Ultra Maga cares about Americans first, last, and always! Vote for Kathy Barnette and Doug Mastriano on Tuesday.

                              Let's GO Brandon!!!

                              Comment

                              Welcome!

                              Collapse

                              Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

                              If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

                              And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

                              Right Rail 1

                              Collapse

                              Top Active Users

                              Collapse

                              There are no top active users.

                              Right Rail 2

                              Collapse

                              Latest Topics

                              Collapse

                              • Reply to Abortion Up To States
                                by 99explorer
                                When an appeals court reviews a case, it looks at past rulings on the subject for a precedent, as the question of law may already have been decided....
                                Today, 11:11 AM
                              • Abortion Up To States
                                by jhjimbo
                                Court reversed abortion, back to the States where it should have been in the first place. Let them vote on it.
                                Yesterday, 12:22 PM
                              • Reply to TGIF; Party Time
                                by PigHunter
                                Right Said Fred - "I'm Too Sexy"

                                And I'm too sexy for your party
                                Too sexy for your party
                                No way I'm disco dancing...
                                Today, 10:21 AM
                              • TGIF; Party Time
                                by fitch270
                                Almost, Friday evening actually but looking for a play list, lol.


                                Getting it rolling with The Cars.

                                ...
                                06-22-2022, 10:06 AM
                              • Reply to You guys are sleeping
                                by 99explorer
                                I think what you are saying is that our elected officials would disarm the public to prevent an armed insurrection.
                                Not for reasons of public safety,...
                                Today, 10:16 AM

                              Right Rail 3

                              Collapse

                              Footer Ad

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X