Afro-American "Twitter" ban!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afro-American "Twitter" ban!

Elon Musk, African-American extraordinaire has stated, "If my purchase of Twitter goes through, I will reverse the morally wrong and flat out stupid ban of Donald Trump!"

The left is going absolutely "BONKERS"! LOL!

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/20...lly-triggered/

FWIW, Trump has said he will not go back to Twitter.

Comment

I followed Trump on twitter, never seemed that exciting to me.

Comment

The tweets leading up to the Jan.6th insurrection were kind of interesting.
        They formed the basis for his second impeachment.

Comment

Trump sees 'vengeance' on the political horizon.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-sees-ve...090029575.html

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
            Trump sees 'vengeance' on the political horizon.

https://news.yahoo.com/trump-sees-ve...090029575.html
            What is Brandon doing if it isn't vengeance?????? The Selected Committee on Jan 6, Vengeance.
            Shutting down the XLPipeline, Vengeance!!
            Shutting down Alaska, Vengeance!!!
            Shutting down energy, including natural gas wherever he can, Vengeance!!!!
            The Democrats aren't doing anything for American Citizens, they are doing things to American Citizens!!!! Vengeance!!!!
            No Boarder, Cities shot up with the perps freed over and over again, Vengeance!!!

I don't know about you Snowhole, but I'm ready for little payback for these SOBs trying to take my freedom by executive order!!! I don't know how you can not understand what the Democrats are up to, but it's pretty obvious to those of us that paid attention to civics class in school and listened to El Rushbo. I grew up with the guys who won WWII, real Americans. I believe in them, not the RINOs.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

So...the best defense is a good offense.
              Not in court.

Comment

Illegals at the border have access to infant formula, American mom's do without. Brandon puts Americans last. $40 billion to Ukraine to preserve their borders, while American babies die. How can formula be delivered to stores in this unavailable Diesel environment? Brandon flies pallets to border processing facilities for illegals while Americans drive from store to store. Vengeance, you had better believe it. Democrats are all in on aborting Americans, and feeding illegals. Does Hunter, the a**lf**k69, have a deal with the cartels??? They are making money hand over fist. American citizens are getting screwed, but that's the Democrat way! Vengeance is what the Democrats have been bringing, but there's a new day coming!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Speaking of abortions, the reason for the Senate vote on legalizing abortions was to put the Republicans on the record as being opposed, to use that against them in November.

Comment

Yep, Democrats are for killing babies at least until they are 3 or 4. Baby killing, food destroying, fertilizer denying,riot encouraging Democrats. Without the MSNBCNN everybody in the country would be up in arms against these MFers. 2000 mules is just a part of the reconning coming for Brandon, a##lf**k69, and Upchuck Schumer and his whole Hee Haw gang. Rush was Right!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

It is strikingly apparent that the dimwits have nothing constructive to espouse regarding the dimwit agenda, thus their only point of posting is to trash talk Trump, and even in that task they fail !! There is no possibility of them bringing up even one benefit that the turkey biden has presented to American citizens ! Trump can not hold a candle to the outright lies that our non-leader flaps his lips about every damn day ! What a poor excuse for a human being and we are screwed because of it........

FJB and his entire agenda

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                        The tweets leading up to the Jan.6th insurrection were kind of interesting.
                        They formed the basis for his second impeachment.
                        Maybe, but they were never crazy enough to be hilarious and yet far enough from reality to be boring. Basically he'd say "I'm mad at Democrats" in so many words and repeat it a gazillion times. I do think the orange one has a few more laughs in him.

I'm mostly watching people try to thread the needle. How to get his endorsement, and run on Trumpism, without being associated with Jan 6 and reality denialism. There's a war in Ukraine and lingering covid which has killed more than a million here. Wish there were some adults around that weren't woke.

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad