No announcement yet.

The Exasperated American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder if the drug cartels are going to give Hunter's dad the Best President Evah! Award. He's also in line for the Best President Evah! Award from OPEC+ The Taliban in Afghanistan and the Iranians have to be readying their awards for Brandon too!!!!! About the only nationality not cheering for the world's most powerful vegetable would be American Citizens. Americans have watched as the Brandonistas have elevated LGBTQ+ wierdos into positions of power and responsibility throughout the government. The Ministry of TRUTH has been established, along with the Environmental Justice League to take their rightful place along with the FBI, ATF, CIA, EPA, and the whole Hee Haw gang of hilarious goose stepping alphabet agencies designed to prove to the entire world that the USA has gone certifiably insane. Exasperated Americans are waiting for Brandon to nuke our oil and natural gas supplies so that we won't be tempted to abuse our privlege in the future. Sending oil and diesel to Europe along with tens of billions of dollars isn't going to make America great again. The Democrats have no intention of seeing America and great in the same sentence ever again.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

It appears that the dimwits are rather unconcerned about the midterms coming up, making no changes in their POS agenda, just riding the high % points of biden, no worries ! Could that possibly be because they have another plan to outdo the 2020 election steal ???? They could not stick to such a terrible agenda unless they were sure of victory in doing so. There are simply no benefits to American citizens from biden to warrant any good expectations of midterm results ! Thus, one must realize that there is something ominous afoot.........

Comment

This would be quite a feather in Joe Biden's cap considering all the aid he's given to Ukraine.

https://news.yahoo.com/coup-remove-c...144639299.html

An interviewer asked if a coup is underway, to which Budanov replied, "Yes. They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it."
        Last edited by 99explorer; 05-14-2022, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
          This would be quite a feather in Joe Biden's cap considering all the aid he's given to Ukraine.

https://news.yahoo.com/coup-remove-c...144639299.html

An interviewer asked if a coup is underway, to which Budanov replied, "Yes. They are moving in this way and it is impossible to stop it."
          Snowhole, Brandon is responsible for the problem, he's not involved in the solution.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

With Putin out of the way, there will probably be no Trump Tower in Moscow.

Comment

There is no Trump Tower in Moscow. A Trump Tower in Moscow would be far superior to tens of thousands of dead Ukrainians, thousands of dead Russians, and $5 gasoline in the US. A##lfu#k69 has made out like a bandit from Ukraine, and Russia, and other corrupt places. Snowhole, Exasperated Americans want to know why you defend the destroyer of our economy, the President responsible for a million Chinese Covid deaths, and a guy who gives illegals formula that American babies need to live????? Why do you and your fellow Democrats want to destroy our beautiful country????

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Here is an expose of the half-truth you guys have been pushing lately.
                Makes me embarrassed to be a Republican.

"Sean Hannity Falsely Identifies ‘Pallets and Pallets’ of Baby Formula at the Border Amid Shortage."

https://news.yahoo.com/sean-hannity-...194118964.html

According to The Wall Street Journal, “some 40% of the nation’s baby formula is out of stock,” citing Abbott Laboratories’ February recall of several brands and the closure of a Michigan plant after four infants fell deathly ill after ingesting powdered formula that contained bacteria. “Last year Abbott accounted for 42% of the U.S. formula market, about 95% of which is produced domestically,” WSJ reported.

Last edited by 99explorer; 05-14-2022, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Many people are embarrassed by you calling yourself a Republican. Your support for ending Republican Presidential control is the epitome of foolishness. With Trump we had a commitment to America First. Criticize the man all day long, he deserves much of the criticism that he gets. By helping his opponent you aided the catastrophes that we are presently encountering. Mean tweets with low energy prices I can stand. Mean tweets with no European war I can stand. Mean tweets with a getter done attitude beats the Ministry of TRUTH and the Environmental Justice League. Mean tweets beats the freak show of one armed, blind, lesbian, transgender, ugly, weirdo freaks and their brilliant new regulations that are being imposed upon the country. Save your embarrassment for when you look in the mirror.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

I think you failed to address the underlying falsehood I cited in my comment.

Comment

You are the underlying falsehood. Without the Brandonistas open border extravaganza no formula would be needed at the border. Mexican formula could be bought if needed in limited quantities. Brandon's assholery and regulatory confusion is the reason for much of our economic upset. Government inspectors too Covid shy to get the Abbott Surgis plant back running is a big reason for the problem. The Brandonistas are too focused on finding a Sam Brinton or a Racheal Levine to actually do their jobs. The regulations are more important than the functions to these losers. The FDA, the EPA, the FBI are more interested in covering their butts and regulating industries into oblivion than in insuring the functioning of the economy. Democrats see the government as essential to the USA. Americans have a government to protect individuals rights, not to be subjects to the government. Brandon and the Democrats regulations are the problem, freedom and the Constitution are the solution. Democrats, Rinos, other idiots such as the MSNBCNN boys, seem to be unable to grasp the simplicity that demonstrates the correct procedure. Less government, more freedom, and America First is all we need.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Thank you for your opinion.

America is running out of baby formula because 3 companies control the market and babies aren’t that profitable.

https://news.yahoo.com/america-runni...120000395.html

Experts say a recall by one of the industry’s largest manufacturers, persistent supply-chain issues, and a market dominated by only a few players have combined to form what one consumer goods expert calls a “perfect storm” affecting the supply of essential formula to millions of babies across the U.S. And the shortage could last for months.
                        Last edited by 99explorer; 05-15-2022, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Since this issue is so important to you, explain to me what position Hannity holds in the Republican Party? I know that he hosted the Rush Limbaugh show a few times 20+ years ago, but as he's embarrassed you as a Republican I have to say I've heard him define himself as not a Republican, but a Conservative. I never watch his show, I don't get TV, and only occasionally hear him on the radio, but I'm voting for Kathy Barnette Tuesday. I believe Hannity is a big Oz supporter. I'm Ultra Maga, very America First, and I can't wait to see Brandon impeached at least three times in the next couple of years.

​​​​​​Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=99explorer;n797087]Thank you for your opinion.

America is running out of baby formula because 3 companies control the market and babies aren’t that profitable.

https://news.yahoo.com/america-runni...120000395.html

Experts say a recall by one of the industry’s largest manufacturers, persistent supply-chain issues, and a market dominated by only a few players have combined to form what one consumer goods expert calls a “perfect storm” affecting the supply of essential formula to millions of babies across the U.S. And the shortage could last for months.[

Your article sites a problem with what they call RED TAPE, I call it stifling regulations and an FDA that is more concerned with the number of black one armed lesbians in supervisory roles than in doing the job of getting affordable healthy food to Americans. As we have seen over and over again with the Brandonistas and the Democrats appearances matter way more than results. America First, and American Citizens first is way down the list of priorities for this administration. Skin color, gender, political firsts and appearance is much more rewarded by Brandon than competency. Grandiose failure is their Hallmark rather than just getting the job done.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Believe it or not, there are good Democrats.
                              They are called DINOS.

Comment

Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
                                Believe it or not, there are good Democrats.
                                They are called DINOS.

At one time I would agree that there are good Democrats but not anymore. The party has turned into the absurd, the more ridiculous you sound the more power you have within the party. Maryland had some fine Democrats in the past , former mayor of Baltimore and Governor Don Schaefer was one of them. His kind are few and far between . Joe Manchin is one of the few thinking responsible ones left!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad