The Exasperated American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Exasperated American

That's the name of Dr Victor Davis Hanson's descriptive piece in American Greatness today check it out, it's accurate and we'll argued. American Greatness.com

Esper recalls ‘outlandish’ Trump foreign policy proposals in new memoir.

https://news.yahoo.com/esper-recalls...131322285.html

Mark Esper, the former secretary of Defense under President Trump, says that the former president proposed a number of “outlandish” foreign policy proposals while he was in the White House, including pulling troops out of South Korea and shutting down embassies in Africa.

Comment

I'm surprised you haven't mentioned bombing the Cartels! Every year overdoses from the Cartels are twice the total number of dead in the Vietnam War. Surely a smart bomb or two into the Cartel leadership isn't any more risky than arming Ukraine against a nuclear armed Russia. It really is time to think outside the box! The Democrats are way outside the box! Time to join them and make them wish that they hadn't violated all the norms. Too bad, so sad. Kathy Barnette and the new Republicans are coming, and Democrats are going to get whacked.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

The Hill reached out to Trump’s team for comment. In response to Esper’s claim about proposing to launch missiles to strike drug labs in Mexico, the former president said he would not comment on the allegation but called Esper a “RINO,” or Republican in name only.

Comment

Exasperated Americans want to know why the FBI grabbed and cuffed a reporter in his underwear for having Ashley Bidens diary, but the Justice Department is not providing security for Supreme Court Justices???? Riots, and Molotov Cocktails are fine if leftists are involved in obstruction of justice, but Republicans can't even walk by the Capital in DC without being charged. Ministry of TRUTH??? Environmental Justice???? Who gave this Administration the power to treat Americans as serfs?? Time to make a change! The Mayor of Chicago issued a call to arms. She aint going to like what she's going to get!

Let's GO Brandon

Comment

Here is another take on the exasperated American.

For Tens of Millions of Americans, the Good Times Are Right Now.

https://news.yahoo.com/tens-millions...180502027.html

Comment

Oh, Wow, you found a NY Times article praising a Democrat Administration. In other news, I passed a gas station this afternoon selling Diesel fuel for $6.09 a gallon. The Brandonistas are 100% responsible for that price. Brandon's NY Times article explains how over the last few years home values have risen, and yet Brandon is only in his second year. Home prices are up away from cities because the cities have become a hellscape of violence driven by the Brandonistas praised for their economic wizardry. I strongly suspect that that $6 a gal diesel Is going to make the inflation the Brandonistas have triggered continue it's upward climb. Drill baby drill, is a big part of the answer to our problems, but it's not going to happen untill Brandon and his fellow Democrats take their regulatory foot off the producers throat. Sadly, that's not in the cards.

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

"... Diesel fuel for $6.09 a gallon. The Brandonistas are 100% responsible for that price. ..."

Our vaunted leader has released 1MG of our strategic crude oil reserve. That ought to last a good hour or so. 😉!

Diesel in California is up over $7/gal.
                Last diesel I "bought" was $4.999/gal. That was Saturday.
                Same station yesterday was $5.159/gal.

Bite-me was on TV crying that Republicans needed to come up with some ideas to curb fuel costs and inflation.

They already have!
                1) complete Keystone pipeline.
                2) lease (productive!) public lands
                3) open up ANWR
                4) open offshore drilling in the Gulf

It would take about 3 to 6 months for prices to come back down. Refinery's have to process the high dollar crude they currently have in storage.
                Due to the inflation, fuel prices may never go all the way down, but it would make a major difference.
                Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-10-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

BTW! in the summer, LPG dropped to near $1/gallon ($1.24/gal IIRC). It's damn near June and LPG is STILL over $2.50/gal! 🤯

My 5.9% COLA has been devoured by +7.5% inflation! I'm 1.6% in the hole! 🐴💩

Let's GO Brandon!

Well, the numbers are out!
                  Inflation is officially at 8.3% ..... and it ain't over!

So I'm officially in the hole 2.4%!

Let's GO Brandon!
                  Last edited by FirstBubba; 05-11-2022, 09:04 AM.

Comment

Beer is now cheaper than gasoline.
                    So drink! Don't drive!

Comment

Hell guess I won’t be getting a diesel truck after all. It would be rude to drive something that costs so much. Being that I have busted my arse to get what I have. And didn’t let the government hand it to me. Bull butter. No showing off stack of money on social media “flexing that drip” I will just post videos of me driving around going to work to make more money. Shocking how that formula is always successful. What you have in life comes down to very few decision but just one bad one is all it takes. Maybe we should start educating our children in decision making and strategic thinking. Instead worrying about pronouns that some one doesn’t want to be called. I don’t know I’m just a dumb hick. I still haven’t figured out why we educate people for 12 plus years. Some folks ain’t made for school. Anyways I’m rambling.

Comment

2000 Mules seems to show some strange voting activity. I've never voted at 2 am and voted for a dozen or so friends at the same time. Maybe the FBI or the bright folks at the MSNBCNN media empires could take a look. I know that Ashley Biden diary is a much higher priority than stealing elections but it's not like the FBI or any Feds are protecting Supreme Court Justices or anything. Some of the people paid to illegally harvest votes were at the ANTIFA riots in 2020 too! Absolutely no reason to suspect any kind of hanky panky from those folks. 100% turnout from nursing homes and such is to be expected with the baddest Orange Man Evah! on the ballot to vote against. $6 diesel is a good thing if you're John Kerry. AF69 is the smartest guy Brandon knows, and he knows nothing about any China, or Russia, or Ukraine deals, nothing.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by labrador12 View Post
                          2000 Mules seems to show some strange voting activity. I've never voted at 2 am and voted for a dozen or so friends at the same time. Maybe the FBI or the bright folks at the MSNBCNN media empires could take a look. I know that Ashley Biden diary is a much higher priority than stealing elections but it's not like the FBI or any Feds are protecting Supreme Court Justices or anything. Some of the people paid to illegally harvest votes were at the ANTIFA riots in 2020 too! Absolutely no reason to suspect any kind of hanky panky from those folks. 100% turnout from nursing homes and such is to be expected with the baddest Orange Man Evah! on the ballot to vote against. $6 diesel is a good thing if you're John Kerry. AF69 is the smartest guy Brandon knows, and he knows nothing about any China, or Russia, or Ukraine deals, nothing.

Let's GO Brandon!!!!
                          I predict truckers will start parking their rigs - especially the owner/operators.

Comment

Laura Ingraham Asks Why There Was No Hoarding Under Trump.

https://news.yahoo.com/laura-ingraha...112730683.html

Ingraham used the current baby formula shortage to assert her blatant falsehood. A recall by a major formula manufacturer has exacerbated an already stressed supply chain, prompting retailers to limit purchases.
                            Last edited by 99explorer; 05-13-2022, 08:39 AM.

Comment

Of course there weren't millions of illegals under Trump. Brandon sends illegals formula while citizens babies die. Brandon's FDA hasn't inspected the plant responsible for a recall last winter. The regulatory regime under a**lf**k69s dad hasn't been doing a bang up job on anything other than releasing criminals and rioters into the population. Citizens be damned is the motto of the Brandonistas. I'd prefer the MAGA KING!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Comment

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad