Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jhjimbo
    replied
    The Pentagon concern on the last batch of weapons systems is that some may fall into the hands of the russians. They are so advanced russia does not have anything like them. Highly classified. Caution, this should make putin realize he is losing and he may take drastic action.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Originally posted by 99explorer View Post
    He pointed out that instead of giving Biden credit for leading the NATO support of Ukraine in the war, you guys are blaming him for the civilian casualties inflicted by the Russians.
    I did not blame Biden , I just can’t understand how he is looking good to the world because Russia is committing war atrocities. I can understand less how that makes it a good post ! I guess we have different standards

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    biden had nothing to do with 3.6% unemployment, the government does not make or provide jobs. It is all done through the private sector, the one that numb nuts has been trying to stifle. But he will flap his lips and lie as usual, that being his only accomplishment, other than getting idiots to agree with his ineptness !

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    If Trump was still in office there would be no war in Ukraine! Oil would be way under $100 a barrel. The looming food shortage wouldn't be a problem and the economy would be booming. Brandonistas own the mess. Brandonistas own the deaths and the war, the Ministry of TRUTH, the Environmental Justice crap, and the destruction of the economy!!!! All the Democrats had to do was not be crazy, but noooooooo!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    BTW, our sanctions against Russia are affecting its war effort.

"Russia 'can't make more' tanks because of this key sanction, Biden official says."

https://news.yahoo.com/russia-cant-m...204705566.html

I'm no Biden fan, but I give the devil his due.

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    He pointed out that instead of giving Biden credit for leading the NATO support of Ukraine in the war, you guys are blaming him for the civilian casualties inflicted by the Russians.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Rock -
    Good post.
    How so 99 ?

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Joe Biden did very little with the intelligence he was given on the Ukraine , the fact that Putin has gotten himself into a political nightmare is and has nothing to do with Joe Biden. Even a blind squirrel finds an acorn ! This is the worst most embarrassing administration we have ever had ! Joe has not done anything in a fifty year career in office and that’s a fact ! His boarder record , the debacle in Afghanistan , energy policies and promises he couldn’t keep about Covid leave nothing to have faith in with this guy! This country has the worst people in office for our time and if you think China is learning from this you may be right ! They are seeing the world will do nothing and they will strike hard and fast and keep the press from reporting !

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    Rock -
    Good post.

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Originally posted by Pmacc60 View Post
    innocent people being killed and war atrocities happen that remind us of WW II and that’s your Biden achievement ?
    Hard to blame Biden for things Putin does. Our intelligence agencies were 100% right on this one and the Biden admin was warning us for a long time before the invasion, and our intelligence agencies knew exactly when and how the Russians were planning on doing it allowing the outnumbered Ukraines to stop and repulse an invasion by the second largest army in the world.

If anything I'd say working to defeat Russia is actually a good thing though some communist sympathisers might see it differently. Tankies they are called, cheered when Russia invaded Hungary back in the day.

Leave a comment:

• Pmacc60
    replied
    Wow , getting people back to work , whom I might add had to get back to work because the free money dried up and watching innocent people being killed and war atrocities happen that remind us of WW II and that’s your Biden achievement ?

Leave a comment:

• 99explorer
    replied
    I believe I was asked (comment #8) to "give us even one benefit this loser has done for this country."

Leave a comment:

• rock rat
    replied
    Russia is losing a war against a much smaller neighbor and China is getting a wake up call in the process. This is all a good thing. Lots of sabotage in Russia of late. A prominent news web site in Russia just published 40 anti war articles, and was shut down and the articles taken down but now they are out and circulating. Putin's days are numbered, who knows, Russia might see reforms and stop making wars on it's minorities. Oh, and this happened while Biden was Pres.

Leave a comment:

• bowhunter75richard
    replied
    Wow !! Our idiot bandicoot proclaimed on the fact unemployment is 3.6% ! That is supposed to offset all the other problems biden has caused. Some people just can’t think beyond stupid !!!!

Leave a comment:

• labrador12
    replied
    Unemployment is at 3.6%.
    Just think how low unemployment would be if the US was building pipelines and expediting oil and natural gas production. Soon truckers are going to park their rigs because the Democrats have screwed up the economy so bad. Perhaps the Ministry of Truth should look into why the government is prohibiting increasing gas and oil production in the State of Alaska????? Prices are soaring but regulations are more than keeping pace with the opportunity. More regulations are as bad as a war in Ukraine. Who knew??? The Brandonistas own it all, along with the drug overdoses and the mayham in the Cities. Exasperated Americans indeed!!!

Let's GO Brandon!!!

Leave a comment:

Welcome!

Collapse

Welcome to Field and Streams's Answers section. Here you will find hunting, fishing, and survival tips from the editors of Field and Stream, as well as recommendations from readers like yourself.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ for information on posting and navigating the forums.

And don't forget to check out the latest reviews on guns and outdoor gear on fieldandstream.com.

Right Rail 1

Collapse

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Right Rail 2

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Reply to Hhs
    by MattM37
    Not yet. It was decided to place it on the 2024 ballot, so it might or might not become law.

If it does, it'll be for homeless people...
    Today, 02:12 PM
  • Hhs
    by jhjimbo
    Hotels in CA have to give a list of empty rooms every day by 3PM so they can be given to a homeless person.
    08-13-2022, 04:13 PM
  • Reply to Rainwater warning.
    by MattM37
    Well, I don't use the gutter spout as a drinking fountain anyway -- except when I'm really, really thirsty.

No mention in the article...
    Today, 01:45 PM
  • Rainwater warning.
    by 99explorer
    Rainwater is no longer safe to drink anywhere on Earth, due to 'forever chemicals' linked to cancer.

https://news.yahoo.com/rainwater-no...
    Yesterday, 07:08 PM
  • Reply to TGIF; Any Questions?
    by MattM37
    We moved to town and first got cable TV when I was 12 going on 13. Prior to that, we got two channels out in the boonies, the local CBS and NBC stations...
    Today, 01:33 PM

Right Rail 3

Collapse

Footer Ad

Collapse
Working...
X